Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fozi987 said:
Assalamoalikum Brothers nd Sisters,

ALHUMDULILAH :D ALHUMDULILAH :D ALHUMDULILAH :D

Finally time to share good news :D My husband received the passport today MASHALLAH :D

It took 14 months nd 24 days since application filed.

JazakAllah from me nd my husband. really thnkful to everyone on this forum who has helped us through this tough time, guided us nd prayed for us.

May Allah S.W. :)T. bring this day of happiness to all of you very soon nd unite u with ur spouses sooon Ameeen :D. I pray for everyone nd will keep doing. JazakAllah :D
Congrats sis

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
masoud100 said:
Well let me tell you something, this is a very important step that will quickly get you a final decision (3-7 months) from now. So make sure you do this part properly. Take your wedding DVD and convert it to a VCD, show more wedding pics (different ones) name the people in the pictures on the back and their relation to you or your wife, take post wedding photos(very important) I only sent about 10-15 of them include other family members again write names. Show proof of you sending money such as western union, etc if you have no proof then just write a letter stating that you gave money to a family member who was going to pakistan the money to give to your spouse.

Hope this helps...dont take this part lightly because this part if done correctly will have your case done 3-7 months from now, if done incorrectly then 6-14 months later
I already did this, I already sent all these docs. And my wife doesn't know if it was a DVD she sent or VCD, we even tried to make a copy but those stupid computer shops don't even have as much knowledge as I DO. I can't believe it, I should go back to Pakistan and open my own computer shop. Name it " REAL CANADIAN IT GUY". Couldn't even make a copy of a DVD, what a shame.

And my parents who are TOO CHEAP decided to take only a few photo's and hired an idiot who uses old cassette model recorder. I have already sent whatever pictures I had (which were from my own cell phone camera) and my wife just recently sent whatever she had with the marriage video. I already wrote the family member's names, we don't have many because a lot of them are bad anyways and don't like us. Some didn't even show up in my wedding. My wedding consisted of a small portion of the family, because a lot of them hate us now. My wife lived all her life in Quetta, she doesn't have many members of the family in Pindi either. My wife doesn't like money or materialistic stuff. Every time I ask if she wants money the answer is NO. I send a small amount every few months. For some amazing reason I don't have all the receipts, I had 3 which I already sent and now I have 1 additional one that I can send. She stays with her parents, its not like they take rent from her or ask her to pay for the food.

I am fed up, I don't even feel like working on this case anymore but I have no choice. I am just re-sending the pics I have and I have asked wife to make VCD of the original cassette's she has. (yea my parents were so cheap they hired one that still uses Cassette recording).

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
fayzaan said:
I already did this, I already sent all these docs. And my wife doesn't know if it was a DVD she sent or VCD, we even tried to make a copy but those stupid computer shops don't even have as much knowledge as I DO. I can't believe it, I should go back to Pakistan and open my open computer shop. Name it " REAL CANADIAN IT GUY". Couldn't even make a copy of a DVD, what a shame.

And my parents who are TOO CHEAP decided to take only a few photo's and hired an idiot who uses old cassette model recorder. I have already sent whatever pictures I had (which were from my own cell phone camera) and my wife just recently sent whatever she had with the marriage video. I already wrote the family member's names, we don't have many because a lot of them are bad anyways and don't like us. Some didn't even show up in my wedding. My wedding consisted of a small portion of the family, because a lot of them hate us now. My wife lived all her life in Quetta, she doesn't have many members of the family in Pindi either. My wife doesn't like money or materialistic stuff. Every time I ask if she wants money the answer is NO. I send a small amount every few months. For some amazing reason I don't have all the receipts, I had 3 which I already sent and now I have 1 additional one that I can send. She stays with her parents, its not like they take rent from her or ask her to pay for the food.

I am fed up, I don't even feel like working on this case anymore but I have no choice. I am just re-sending the pics I have and I have asked wife to make VCD of the original cassette's she has. (yea my parents were so cheap they hired one that still uses Cassette recording).
Would you stop talking about your parents like that? I don't know the inside story, but whoever talks about their parents like this is doomed. God bless you.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
fozi987 said:

Finally time to share good news :D My husband received the passport today MASHALLAH :D

JazakAllah from me nd my husband. really thnkful to everyone on this forum who has helped us through this tough time, guided us nd prayed for us.

May Allah S.W.T. bring this day of happiness to all of you very soon nd unite u with ur spouses sooon Ameeen :D. I pray for everyone nd will keep doing. JazakAllah :D
Mashallah! so super happy for you! Ameeen to your prayers.

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
theshaikh said:
My age difference is 11 years guys (28 & 17), my wife is pretty young. That being said, it is a genuine marriage by all accounts, I have visited her 3 times already for this year and gone to Dubai, where I have an apartment all 3 times. I sent these guys 200-300 pix of us during our vacations including receipts of everything we did while on vacation. I also attached more than 5000 pages of chats, emails, skype, phone records, sms, iMessage, whatsApp, etc. Financial support receipts of more than $10 000 in less than 10 months, I dont know what criteria CIC uses to send files to interview, but i just hope that all this proof is enough for these guys.
can you please tell me how to take snapshots of whatsapp?

mianz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 29, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 01, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Alhamdulillah Waived!
Passport Req..
Dec 29, 2012 (along with REPCC)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26,2013...Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013 (By the Grace of All Mighty Allah)
mrs khan84 said:
salam evryone.....i just got my pasport wid visa.....shukir Alhamdulilah...i pray dat evryone get their visa soon....
Congratulations :)

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
fayzaan said:
I already did this, I already sent all these docs. And my wife doesn't know if it was a DVD she sent or VCD, we even tried to make a copy but those stupid computer shops don't even have as much knowledge as I DO. I can't believe it, I should go back to Pakistan and open my own computer shop. Name it " REAL CANADIAN IT GUY". Couldn't even make a copy of a DVD, what a shame.

Nice Attitude dear

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
mrs khan84 said:
salam evryone.....i just got my pasport wid visa.....shukir Alhamdulilah...i pray dat evryone get their visa soon....
many many congrats mrs khan
so happy for u :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
congrats to
fozi987 and mrs.KHan84

remember all of us in ur prayers :D

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
fozi987 said:

May Allah S.W.T. bring this day of happiness to all of you very soon nd unite u with ur spouses sooon Ameeen :D. I pray for everyone nd will keep doing. JazakAllah :D
congratulations fozi sis :)
so happy for u :) remember us in ur prayers

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
fozi987 said:

Congratulations! ;)

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
MashAllah much much congrats to fozi sis n mrs khan....
Glad to know dat they have got wat dey wanted..
Wish u both a very happy happy life wid ur partnerz
N do prayyyyy for allll of us....we r tooooo waiting for da miracle
May Allah b wid us allll ameeeen :)

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
mrs khan84 said:
Mubarik hoo mrs khan ....... mashaAllah

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
ASLAM U ALAIKUM TO ALL,

Heartiest Congrats to "fozi987 and mrs.KHan84" for getting their life in normal course.
Plz remember all of us in ur prayers.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
fozi987 said:

Alhumdulillah MashAllah
mubarik ho sister everyone was waiting for this post from you since the start of the start of this week ;D ;D ;D

finally EH!
Allah pak aap ki family ko bohot khoosh rukhay!