13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
fayzaan said:
InshAllah they did but nothing is set in stone. In my case, similar to you, my wife did her remed, we sent the additional docs requested with AOR and repcc (even in a wife case) and then just at beginning of October or end of September (can't remember) they asked for video cd of marriage and pics.

They must be processing your file, and hopefully if you didn't miss anything, like I did, and provided all that they asked for then InshAllah in 3-4 months you should get PPR. My wife is also, at this point, waiting for PPR.

I am in similar situation and timeline...
did re-medical (wife) in June..and got a letter for updated PCC ed of July nothing since.
I did send some 50 pics , when I filed my application...

Ordered GCMS notes on Oct 4th....

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Thanks a lot dear Fayzan bro...hope we guys get our PPR soon inshallah...i m really upset and stress out about it....i hope they already did everything and only looking for PCC. i already send them PCC on 1st oct...lets see what gonna happens.....

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Usman.Bajwa79 said:
I am in similar situation and timeline...
did re-medical (wife) in June..and got a letter for updated PCC ed of July nothing since.
I did send some 50 pics , when I filed my application...

Ordered GCMS notes on Oct 4th....
Mine is husband case...my wife submitted around 25 to 30 pics..but all the pics were choosen by the lawyer

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:
What the *censored word* is this, have they never heard of a male older than wife getting married? I am 6 years older than my wife. What is the big deal with these people?! I didn't force my wife to marry me, she made that decision. My case better not go into interview, otherwise I will make them regret it. I am not going to fart around here for 5 years waiting for my wife. This country is nice, but it isn't THAT GREAT that I am going to sit here crying and waiting and stressing my life for 5 *censored word*ing years. I'll learn to live elsewhere and take my wife with me.

*censored word* Harper and his racist government. Stupid *censored word* thinks this country doesn't need immigrants? If thats the case, why don't they come out and say whats in their hearts. And I hope they do, and I hope that the day they do, every immigrant leaves this country. I bet only 5 million people will be in this country when immigrants leave and that day will be the biggest regret of Canada that they will call it "THE GREATEST DEPRESSION".
easy brother this doesnt means if a person is in interview que its coz of age difference its not necessary ........mostly members who r in interview que they dont tell the truth.......an who ever is on that que their is a reason behind what CHC n the applicant knows better.......in this forum everybody guess nobody knows except for Allah...........the good thing in this forum is that we come to know what CHC working on.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Hey Guuys,

I need to email Islamabad to confirm that they have my file. When I go on the CIC website, it gives me 2 options; one the generic email address and the other one where its the case specific portal. Which one do I choose ?

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Atif Shegiwal said:
You are right Jerry, we hired a lawyer but whenever i m calling him and asking for help. he always says i can do nothing. i m calling him once after 2 or 3 month still he is not doing a good behavior...he is always talking about money...like if u want me to email and take our info about ur case..give me 500 dollors...if u want me to make them to put ur file for decision maKING OFFICER SO give me 10 thousand dollors...the last time i just got mad at him and told him u r good for nothing and it was our mistake hiring u for our case.

we only hired him bcz we thought everything will go on very soon bcz they better know what to do...he only helped us in the start not after that.....it is my advice to junior friends...plz dont hire a lawyer unless ur case in complicated
i think its best to fill out your own application but if your not sure about something

for sponsors that are on PR there are CIC programs called Neighbourhood Centers they will help you like a lawyer.
but this service is only for PR sponsors the the citizens.

if your a citizen and your not sure about something take help for someone how has dont it before if not, pay a consultant to look at the forms for you but not hire a consultant or a lawyer ........ submit your application yourself ......... because its easy to hire them but its hard to feed them along the way

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
rani12 said:
hi i m new here i won appeal in may 2012 and process start on jully 31 now didnt see any thin online just show in process and couldnt get any mail from isb wanted to know how long it will take.
congratulations a million times in a million different languages ....... because only the person that goes through the appeal process know how tough it is ...... if you went through it and won ...... then my sister you are a one strong girl.

they say once you win the appeal your case gets treated on priority bases ........ i have seen one case like that but it was not i islamabad ....... it got done in less then 6 months after wining the appeal ........ but with CHC-I there is no telling ..... I'd say you contact your area MP and tell him/her to whole story and ask them to inquire on your behalf ....... may Allah help you

if you could please share your timeline just for others to know how long does it take for appeal to go through

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
sawera said:
easy brother this doesnt means if a person is in interview que its coz of age difference its not necessary ........mostly members who r in interview que they dont tell the truth.......an who ever is on that que their is a reason behind what CHC n the applicant knows better.......in this forum everybody guess nobody knows except for Allah...........the good thing in this forum is that we come to know what CHC working on.
main is age one and also someone tip them that it's my second marriage :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
main is age one and also someone tip them that it's my second marriage :)
hmmm age do matter only if wife is older with big difference .......sure sure may b somebody seen u outside with other girl n they tip CHC that its ur second marriage :p

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
What goes in Immigration office mind and perspective as get your file on hand ( in-process cases)... :)

"Abhi abhi toh mile ho
Abhi na karo chootne ki baat
Abhi abhi toh pasand aaye ho
Abhi abhi rootne ki baat
Abhi abhi toh roshni aayi
Abhi na karo muh chupane ki baat
Abhi abhi zindagi shuru hai..
Abhi abhi tham jaane ki baat"

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
rani12 said:
hi i m new here i won appeal in may 2012 and process start on jully 31 now didnt see any thin online just show in process and couldnt get any mail from isb wanted to know how long it will take.
did you get your remedical? my case processing office is ottawa after winning appeal in march2012

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
there was a database issue with this forum yesterday... did you all have problem with the forum or was that just me ::)

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
sawera said:
hmmm age do matter only if wife is older with big difference .......sure sure may b somebody seen u outside with other girl n they tip CHC that its ur second marriage :p
I have to stop going out with them then..specially with my classmates and coworkers :p

You don't think that 15 years age difference is a big issue, whether it's male for female...
They will be never in the same page bc of age difference... :D

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
great another letter asking for marriage VCD not DVD? what they can't afford a DVD player?! more wedding pics more pics from my recent visit (I don't have) and proof of financial assistance as if I haven't sent enough and copy of passport showing proof of travel. This time I will write in the fucking letter to not send any further requests and to make their decision based on whatever they have. I am so fed up. more and more questions.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
My age difference is 11 years guys (28 & 17), my wife is pretty young. That being said, it is a genuine marriage by all accounts, I have visited her 3 times already for this year and gone to Dubai, where I have an apartment all 3 times. I sent these guys 200-300 pix of us during our vacations including receipts of everything we did while on vacation. I also attached more than 5000 pages of chats, emails, skype, phone records, sms, iMessage, whatsApp, etc. Financial support receipts of more than $10 000 in less than 10 months, I dont know what criteria CIC uses to send files to interview, but i just hope that all this proof is enough for these guys.

sawera said: