+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

R

raptorsfan

Princesss said:
hmm there was a time when muslims were considered terrorists in US..
there is a difference between muslims and extremist...the media has exploited this issue...they have mixed extremeism with muslims...the reason for this is because they want to supress muslim powers ans intellect....kaminay yahoodi...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Astro2 said:
yaar shaq main mat dalo :p
.. my husband is not the phony type lol.. he hates talking on phones.. ba kol un k .. yeh toh girls k shoq hain.. :eek:
yeah :D sare shok girls kai he hain.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
do u guys have the verbal nikkah...like shia and sunni muslims do...

Shia: 2 maulana's reciting the nikkah...1 from groom side...1 from bride side

Sunni: 1 Maulvi reciting the nikkah for both sides...
shia logon mein 2 maulanaa hote hain waoh.

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
shia logon mein 2 maulanaa hote hain waoh.
yeah...whats wrong with having 2 maulana's....the one who is from bride side goes to the bride (in ladies section) and asks her if she "agrees" to marry the groom, then the maulana gives her all the papers to sign...the bride side maulana then comes back to the mens section and side and sits with the groom and the maulana from groom side....then both maulana's read the "nikkah seegha" to each other...then that is it...duas and groom signs the papers....his 2 witnesses sign papers....and the brides 2 witnesses sign papers....that is it...stuck for life

also for talaq...its not TALAQ 3 times....there is a proper "talaq seegha"....however even before that there is consultation with the maulana...to fix the marriage...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
yeah...whats wrong with having 2 maulana's....the one who is from bride side goes to the bride (in ladies section) and asks her if she "agrees" to marry the groom, then the maulana gives her all the papers to sign...the bride side maulana then comes back to the mens section and side and sits with the groom and the maulana from groom side....then both maulana's read the "nikkah seegha" to each other...then that is it...duas and groom signs the papers....his 2 witnesses sign papers....and the brides 2 witnesses sign papers....that is it...stuck for life

also for talaq...its not TALAQ 3 times....there is a proper "talaq seegha"....however even before that there is consultation with the maulana...to fix the marriage...
I didn't knew about it… divorce Wala tareka bilkol theek hai.

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
I didn't knew about it... divorce Wala tareka bilkol theek hai.
yeah...its unreasonable to say talaq 3 times from anywhere to his wife...and divorce happens...

Example: Afridi retired from Cricket. He comes right back after the Chairman PCB is gone. WHY?

He took a quick decision and it was out of anger. One can't make decision out of anger or in doubt.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
yeah...its unreasonable to say talaq 3 times from anywhere to his wife...and divorce happens...

Example: Afridi retired from Cricket. He comes right back after the Chairman PCB is gone. WHY?

He took a quick decision and it was out of anger. One can't make decision out of anger or in doubt.
so true i agree 101%

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
so true i agree 101%
I was watching this show on ARY called Alim aur Aalam and this sunni Mufti was saying that a Husband can say TALAQ 3 times from anywhere in ANY state of mind to his wife and the divorce will happen.

I was SHOCKED to hear the part, "In any state of mind".

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do they check in background checks? My husband has been to Dubai for 3 months on work permit. Does it Impact?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I was watching this show on ARY called Alim aur Aalam and this sunni Mufti was saying that a Husband can say TALAQ 3 times from anywhere in ANY state of mind to his wife and the divorce will happen.

yah thats true............but its totally wrong.

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
emanzaib said:
yes same with my husband- he's never travelled out of country - lived at the same address since birth and first marriage for both of us also with no age difference.. let's see inshAllah we will get PPR very soon :)
i have got a lot of travel history :( i guess thats what taking long :(

Tinno

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
File Transfer...
Oct 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012 sent to CHC on 23-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
raptorsfan said:

He was right TALAQ will happen lekin yeh best way nahin hai.talaq 3 bar aik sath deney se bhi ho jati hai.Order yehi hai ke Talaq soch samjh ker deni chahai.although yeh halal kamo main napasandeeda kaam hai Allah aur Nabi(S.a.w) ke liye.

Tinno

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
File Transfer...
Oct 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012 sent to CHC on 23-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
sawera said:
yah thats true............but its totally wrong.
In cheezon ko research ke beghair wrong nahin kehna chahai...is ki kai wajhain hain.

samnoo

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
Doc's Request.
27-05-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
File Transfer...
28-04-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
inshallah in 15-Sep-2012
BEENALI said:
What do they check in background checks? My husband has been to Dubai for 3 months on work permit. Does it Impact?
Dear ,
i have been 20 days to Germany same question does it impact to our backgroung checks, anyone please answer.

Thanks

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
Astro2 said:
yaar shaq main mat dalo :p
.. my husband is not the phony type lol.. he hates talking on phones.. ba kol un k .. yeh toh girls k shoq hain.. :eek:
Fully and entirly Agree ;)