+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

khanintransit

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
raza123 said:
Brothers n sisters.
Just want to update my timelines..
Applied from Mississauga in May 2011 (nikah case)
approved from Mississauga in June 2011
Case transferred to ISD in July 2011
(Got married in mar 2012)
Received update documents request (proof of communication etc.) 16 April 2012
Sent documents 16 May 2012
started processing (ECAS change) 24th of June 2012
Re-Med request 16th of July 2012
PPR request(separate from remed) 19th of July 2012

where do u live?

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hi guys,
i have a question specially from those who recently sent their bank statement to CHC-I, how much balance will be enough and do u sent proof of these funds to CHC_I

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Red Jeans said:
Hi All, I'm trying to make a list of Applicants who received PPR and Re-med together in June and are still waiting:

Pelase add your name here:

Red Jeans - Remed (June 20, 2012) / Passport Sent on (June 21, 2012) - Still waiting
Canadian555 - Remed (June 28, 2012) / Passport Sent on (June 28, 2012) - Still waiting

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
narb said:
Hi Canadian immigrant,
What kind if documents were requested?
They ask for imm008 sch A, Add family info, financial include notice of assessment ,bank statement of both, proof of sponsor's residency in canada,
do u receive such letter????

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hi guys ,
just guide me whether proof of funds is required to be submitted with bank statement,
do they need proof of funds or not .

hasniali

Apr 24, 2012
Received a letter on July 13 asking for Fee submission. Received email reply on July 20 that a letter has been sent on July 16 asking for re-med and passport. I have not yet recieved the letter. They also said in the email to provide eye color, height etc details as mentioned in the letter. As I have not received the letter, so which details should I send them?

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hasniali said:
Received a letter on July 13 asking for Fee submission. Received email reply on July 20 that a letter has been sent on July 16 asking for re-med and passport. I have not yet recieved the letter. They also said in the email to provide eye color, height etc details as mentioned in the letter. As I have not received the letter, so which details should I send them?
i received AOR dtd 4 july 2012 but received on 12 july.
be hopeful u will receive within one or two days

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
canadian immigrant said:
i received AOR dtd 4 july 2012 but received on 12 july.
be hopeful u will receive within one or two days
they usually send correspondence through "Pakistan Post" , it is federal institution, so two holidays in a week, thats why it takes 7 to 8 days to reach at destination.

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Hi All

Do they ask you for RE-Meds if you still have almost 5 months remaining for you medicals to expire? for example if you get Passport request how much time do they typically require to give the applicant before medicals expire === 3 months 5 months to enter canada

Thanks and Best of luck to All

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
i got the reply on june 16 that they had sent the ppr + remed on june 13 and i received it on june 25. it was through pak post and a very old man had delivered.

hasniali said:

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
canadian immigrant said:
hi guys ,
just guide me whether proof of funds is required to be submitted with bank statement,
help???????????????

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
Here you go:

Operational Bulletin 423 - May 24, 2012
Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
Summary
Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant's medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue
This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity' for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant's medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M' profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M' profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions
When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
Beijing: Bejing-mc @ international.gc.ca
London: London-mc @ international.gc.ca
Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc @ international.gc.ca
Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im @ international.gc.ca
New Delhi: Delhi-mc @ international.gc.ca
Ottawa: ime-reassessment @ cic.gc.ca
Paris: Paris-mc @ international.gc.ca
Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant's medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate';
Provide the applicant's name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
Enter the new ‘M' profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
The new ‘M' profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds.

jay123456 said:
Hi All

Do they ask you for RE-Meds if you still have almost 5 months remaining for you medicals to expire? for example if you get Passport request how much time do they typically require to give the applicant before medicals expire === 3 months 5 months to enter canada

Thanks and Best of luck to All

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
if i were u i would send the following:

job letter
bank statement of showing your funds (should be signed by someone at the bank)--as far as the amount of fund goes, the more the better...
proof that you had sent money to your spouse for the past few months or so

i think it should be enough

canadian immigrant said:
help???????????????

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
insaan2011 said:
if i were u i would send the following:

job letter
bank statement of showing your funds (should be signed by someone at the bank)--as far as the amount of fund goes, the more the better...
proof that you had sent money to your spouse for the past few months or so

i think it should be enough
i am doing job here in pakistan ,my wife is also doing job in canada,none of us send funds to each other, i am going to send bank statement for about 1 million,should it be enough??? i will deposit this amount in my salary account, do they enquire this heavy inflow of fund????