23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
wes786 said:
Lets hope you receive the visit VISA soon, so you can atleast go visit :)
Ohh wes i got my visit visa 2 months back, i visited last month and now i am back :D.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
adilmk123 said:
Ohh wes i got my visit visa 2 months back, i visited last month and now i am back :D.
And how was the experience? Would you mind sharinga what type of documents you included with your application so others can benifit from that? :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
When did you send your application? Current timeline is 2-3 months...
Well considering their time line of 63 days for step 1 i think i would get a news till Friday.
Insha ALLAH

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
Lets hope so...Good Luck!
Thankyou
I Pray that your wife get there soon(ameen) :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Just returned after visiting my wife in Pakistan

I have just returned from a 3 week visit to Pakistan. Celebrated Eid, attended wedding in the family and soaked in monsoon rain many times. But it was sad departure leaving my wife once again and not knowing when we will meet again and without a firm expectation of when this wait will end. I know it is just the begining of process for us but I think being older makes us more impatient. For sure so many people here have been waiting patiently for so long and I pray and wish for all of you success and quick union with your spouses.

I do want to send some update to CHC Islamabad that would include proof of my travel and the photos with my wife including the pictures at family wedding. I would like to hear from someone about how to send the stuff...do I need to send my boarding card or copies of it. How many pictures should be sufficient and do I need a cover letter with all the stuff I want to send.

Also, we are planning to apply for visitor visa for my wife. I have read on this forum that we should have strong supporting documents of her connections to Pakistan to staisfy the visa officer that she would return. No matter how strong connections to Pakistan, once she has applied for spousal immigration, she has already demonstrated that she is ready to abandon all the connections and immigrate to Canada. Any how, she has a good stable job as medical doctor; perhaps that should be sufficient or do we need to add more supporting documents. I would very much appreciate advice and comments from anyone.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: Just returned after visiting my wife in Pakistan

For proofs you can either scan and email all to your wife; she can then print it and TCS it to Pakistan for RS120. Or you can send it directly to Islamabad using FedEX but that would cost you quite a bit. Send your proof of visit including copy of your ticket, boarding pass, passport stamps, include updated calls history, emails etc. For pictures together 20-25 is more than enough just include a good representation of you two, your families and friends, outings together, dinners etc...

For visit visa some one else might be able to answer better who has been here before. I think she has a strong working background so she shouldn't have any problems getting a visit visa...

irsum said:
I have just returned from a 3 week visit to Pakistan. Celebrated Eid, attended wedding in the family and soaked in monsoon rain many times. But it was sad departure leaving my wife once again and not knowing when we will meet again and without a firm expectation of when this wait will end. I know it is just the begining of process for us but I think being older makes us more impatient. For sure so many people here have been waiting patiently for so long and I pray and wish for all of you success and quick union with your spouses.

I do want to send some update to CHC Islamabad that would include proof of my travel and the photos with my wife including the pictures at family wedding. I would like to hear from someone about how to send the stuff...do I need to send my boarding card or copies of it. How many pictures should be sufficient and do I need a cover letter with all the stuff I want to send.

Also, we are planning to apply for visitor visa for my wife. I have read on this forum that we should have strong supporting documents of her connections to Pakistan to staisfy the visa officer that she would return. No matter how strong connections to Pakistan, once she has applied for spousal immigration, she has already demonstrated that she is ready to abandon all the connections and immigrate to Canada. Any how, she has a good stable job as medical doctor; perhaps that should be sufficient or do we need to add more supporting documents. I would very much appreciate advice and comments from anyone.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
adilmk123 said:
How did you apply i mean what were the reasons you give that you will come back to Pakistan?
Please do share, it would be very helpful for many of us.
Thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Quiet Storm said:
Well considering their time line of 63 days for step 1 i think i would get a news till Friday.
Insha ALLAH
They received my application before you and they are still working on July 11 files and it has been 67 days since they have my file...anyways hope for the best :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
They received my application before you and they are still working on July 11 files and it has been 67 days since they have my file...anyways hope for the best :)
Yeah the conservative government seems to be delaying everything regarding immigration and citizenship lately :(

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
Yeah the conservative government seems to be delaying everything regarding immigration and citizenship lately :(
Lets hope they stick to work and realize our pain ???

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
:(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sabii said:
I hate conservatives! Never have and never will vote for them. You guys all please make an effort to go out and vote next time and try to make a change. People who don't go out and vote have no right to complain...