+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
zainabanwar said:
actually i just realized i made a mistake while filling out my application, they didnt ask me to refill that form.. and i have sent all those things already too which they requested
so i was just wondering should i correct it with updated information and send them again voluntary with a cover letter pointing out my mistakes, its IMM5490E sponsored/partner spouse questionnaire, now i have my reception and honeymoon pics too, its updated as i sent recent visit of spouse and walima pics too? so should i correct it and send it or let it be as one way or they other where i made the mistake in the previous form it is corrected by information i just sent...

If you got the updated forms request and that is the form you made a mistake on, and you did NOT write a cover letter with the corrected form you just sent then let it go, nothing you can do now. A little too late IMO.

But that's just me, if you want you can send a letter stating the facts.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
So guys, got meds. They were issued 20 days after the supp forms request BUT issued before we even sent the supp forms in. It took 2 weeks to get the meds by pak post. No re pcc. Weird.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
http://m.cic.gc.ca/01-eng.asp

khanintransit

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
lonelyinca said:
So guys, got meds. They were issued 20 days after the supp forms request BUT issued before we even sent the supp forms in. It took 2 weeks to get the meds by pak post. No re pcc. Weird.
whts ur timeline?

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
They do not change address if you notify them through email. Please see the reply to someone's inquiry about changing address and CHC replied with the following message:

"This is in response to your email (see below) regarding a change in your mailing address for your immigration application.
If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an original signature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.
Please send us a signed fax or a signed letter (see fax number and address below) with the following information:

your original request to change your mailing address,
the full name of applicant and original signature,
the applicant's date of birth,
the file number [letter followed by a nine-digit number],
telephone number, including area code,
fax number, including area code,
the mailing address, and
a return fax number and/or e-mail address (if available)

Please do not send any new address information by email. As we require your signature on this information, kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and this email has been deleted.
"

misshubby said:
Hi Everyone

I just viewed my husbands file and it says in process but the address the have is incorrect, they have put Gulshan - e- equal, but its Gulshan E Iqbal...........i have sent them an email...............Do you guys think they will change it???

What should I do......... :-[

M

misshubby

Thanks for you respnce,.......but shouldn't they know that, that city does not exist .........and this would take soooo looonngggg.....This is crazy.

Is there a shorter way.

insaan2011 said:
They do not change address if you notify them through email. Please see the reply to someone's inquiry about changing address and CHC replied with the following message:

"This is in response to your email (see below) regarding a change in your mailing address for your immigration application.
If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an original signature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.
Please send us a signed fax or a signed letter (see fax number and address below) with the following information:

the mailing address, and

Please do not send any new address information by email. As we require your signature on this information, kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and this email has been deleted.
"

M

misshubby

is there a fax number i can use??????

insaan2011 said:

the mailing address, and

"

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the timeline used to be 18-20 months for wife, and 20-26 months for husband, but these timelines are now being stretched.

I spoke with someone from my MP's office last week, and they indicated that due to the workload in Islamabad, they are now taking 26 months MINIMUM for all cases filed in the last year or so, which was a surprising statement.

Any observations in this regard?

Thanks.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
here it the fax number: 92-51-208-6914

did your address come up correctly to begin with and has changed recently? If so don't worry because they probably have the correct address on file but it got entered incorrectly - it is still a good idea to let them know. The same thing happened in my hubby's case. My hubby's mailling address is different from his residential so for the longest time I saw mailling address on e-cas and then all the sudden I started seeing the residential address - I sent them e-mails about it. But then my hubby got a letter from them on the correct address even though the residential address was showing on e-cas. So it turned out to be that they had the right address on file but e-cas has a mind of it's own.

misshubby said:
is there a fax number i can use??????

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
canadian786 said:
Hi everyone,

My husband got a letter today from CIC requesting forms:
IMM 00008
IMM 5406
IMM 5669

However, IMM 0008 isn't downloading correctly. Anyone know the correct web address?

Did anyone else have this kind of request...any idea what happens after we submit these requested forms?

Thank you
Hello, for IMM 0008, try this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Worked for me, I got the same requests as you for the forms - those 3 + supplementary information...I didn't fill them out correctly I think.

Also, thanks Ezee and Arkansas2045 for your response. I am going to complete all that I've got and mail it out tomorrow! through fedex/ups or something, ill try to do the fastest one...

Can someone please tell me what address to mail it to? because on the forms they sent, they're asking to mail it to a po box (which fedex/ups wont do)

Is this the correct one...?

High Commission of Canada
Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan

thank you!!

M

misshubby

Thank You!!!!.......to be honest when i first saw 'in process' I was so excited i didn't even notice..

The address is all correct just the city is a little misspelled........so gulshan e iqbal is spelled gulshan e equal :eek:

emanzaib said:
here it the fax number: 92-51-208-6914

did your address come up correctly to begin with and has changed recently? If so don't worry because they probably have the correct address on file but it got entered incorrectly - it is still a good idea to let them know. The same thing happened in my hubby's case. My hubby's mailling address is different from his residential so for the longest time I saw mailling address on e-cas and then all the sudden I started seeing the residential address - I sent them e-mails about it. But then my hubby got a letter from them on the correct address even though the residential address was showing on e-cas. So it turned out to be that they had the right address on file but e-cas has a mind of it's own.

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
lonelyinca said:
If you got the updated forms request and that is the form you made a mistake on, and you did NOT write a cover letter with the corrected form you just sent then let it go, nothing you can do now. A little too late IMO.

But that's just me, if you want you can send a letter stating the facts.
no thats the issue , the form in which i made a mistake i didnt get a request to fill it again...
i got other forms.. and i believe the mistake i did was not a major one and the things i was requested now clarifies the things...

by the way i was just wondering what type of cases go in the interview que ?..
whatever i saw according to that mostly cases with second marriages, or nikah done on skype or phone :s.. or if the age difference is a lot...

mianz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 29, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 01, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Alhamdulillah Waived!
Passport Req..
Dec 29, 2012 (along with REPCC)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26,2013...Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013 (By the Grace of All Mighty Allah)
Ezee said:
Hope fully Insha Allah, we will get passport early then December.
AOR stand for Acknowledgement with new file Number start with BXXXXXXXX letter from CHC-I.
also my friend there is many PPl from Novmber transfer got there AOR from Islb. You should email them for or chack your online status if they have your Pakistani postal address.
Insha Allah Ezee we will get our passport back before Dec. I emailed CHC-Islamabad for Acknowledgement letter but they replied me back with file number starting with F0000XXXXX. Could you please mail me the format of that mail which you sent CHC-Islamabad to get the new file number. Please mail me @ mianmaaz @ gmail.com. Yes, my Pakistani postal address was updated around two weeks back which was not available earlier.

Your Cooperation will be highly appreciated.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
lonelyinca said:
would you mind updating your profile with the date u got form request and med request?

thanks,

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
cv4spo said:
Hello,

My wife's case was switched to "IN PROGRESS" a month ago now with no contact from CHC-I, I've seen that they did not list her city in E-CAS, just District so this may have something to do with it, have sent a fax with this issue to them.

The thing I want to ask members on the forum is that does it in anyway hurt to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa? Both the PR Visa and TRV seem hit/miss as PR Visa sometimes granted within weeks of "IN PROGRESS" and sometimes months and months. TRV seems to be granted sometimes, not others. Anyone have experience with it here? If so, any pointers? Would it hurt my PR Visa in anyway? Particularily, anyone know how much she should indicate for funds available for trip? Considering I will show I'm more than able to support her.

Timeline:
CPC-M: July 2011
CHC-I: Sept. 2011
Further Proofs Sent (Wedding): Mar. 2012
In Progress: June 2012

Thanks All!
My timeline is almost similar
CPC _M: July 2011
CHC -Isb : Sept 2011
further proof asked in June and sent in June
Still no reply , waiting
After sending more proof and documents how much time do they take for further correspondence Pls share