islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Imtihaan said:
Thats not nice. Do u think ur file could still be in the queue for initial review? (I hope not) Have u emailed hem regarding ur status?
Yes I did. Its in queue to for initial review :'(

Toronto12

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 16th
Med's Done....
May 4th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2nd...DECISION MADE JUNE 14th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Very very soon Inshallah
TODAY IT HAS BEEN 30 DAYS SINCE MY PASSPORT WAS SENT TO CIC-ISLAMABAD FOR VISA STAMP...GOD HOW LONG MORE????

Bright_Day

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
Asalam-o-alaikum :) to all the readers and members of this forum. I have been the silent reader for almost a year now. This forum has been very helpful for me, and i am sure its same for everyone. The suggestions, guidance, opinion, and experience share by each member has helped me a lot. Special thanks to Khilafah5, Peoples champ, Red Jeans, Danny 4450, DSF, Raptorsfan, Ezee and many other. Why thanks........because we all are going through this long process of "wait", so during this long wait it is nice to see everyone helping each other out. I hope this process time will go back to 6 months again InshaAllah soon :) About me........ File transfer: September 2011, Its husband case. On e-case it shows "Application Received". My husband and i have not heard or received anything yet from CHC Islamabad. I wish everyone best of luck. I pray Allah to help us get through this process soon. I pray that this process gets completed soon for all of us, so our spouse can come here and be with us soon InshaAllah.
Regards, Bright Day :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
thank you

help is available anytime

Bright_Day said:
Asalam-o-alaikum :) to all the readers and members of this forum. I have been the silent reader for almost a year now. This forum has been very helpful for me, and i am sure its same for everyone. The suggestions, guidance, opinion, and experience share by each member has helped me a lot. Special thanks to Khilafah5, Peoples champ, Red Jeans, Danny 4450, DSF, Raptorsfan, Ezee and many other. Why thanks........because we all are going through this long process of "wait", so during this long wait it is nice to see everyone helping each other out. I hope this process time will go back to 6 months again InshaAllah soon :) About me........ File transfer: September 2011, Its husband case. On e-case it shows "Application Received". My husband and i have not heard or received anything yet from CHC Islamabad. I wish everyone best of luck. I pray Allah to help us get through this process soon. I pray that this process gets completed soon for all of us, so our spouse can come here and be with us soon InshaAllah.
Regards, Bright Day :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
proof i provided to chc was

1). 150 pics (wedding, mehndi, walima and engagment)
2). gift reciepts
3). one visit proof with passport pages,pictures,boarding pass
4). 17 months of phone logs
5). 17 months text messages

that was provide one package with intial submission (June 2011) and one package was send in Feburaury 2012 voluntarily

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
jay123456 said:
Did you ask them for your file number from CHC-I, It should start with a BXXXXXXX

It starts with Fxxxxxx

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
jay123456 said:
Did you ask them for your file number from CHC-I, It should start with a BXXXXXXX
when I received letter of aknologment asking for more proof contact, imm forms and ruksati explanation and on that My file number start from Fxxxxx and paper file number Bxxxxx but I can only check status on ecase by aplliaction number Fxxxxxx

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone :)

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D Allhumdulillah :D :D :D

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
long wait bro -- Many Many congrats

Danny4450 said:

I recently shared a small update with you guys but I had no Idea that I will be sharing a BIG update this soon ;)

By the grace of Allah Subhana TaAlaa .. My wife got her passport back with Visa this morning.

My wife called me @ 2:30 am and gave me this good news. We had no idea that the passport will come in 30 days as it was Re-med and PPR together. I checked the E-case after I got off the phone with her and it was updated to Decision made along with the addition of Canadian address.

This is the day we waited for 17 months and finally Allah has listened to all our prayers. We believe that there is a day and time for everything and its all planned by Allah. We are really really happy and still it feels like a dream to us. Me and my wife are really thankful to everyone on this forum who has helped us get through this tough time and guided us.

May Allah bring this day to all of you very soon and unite you with your loved ones :) ... I will be coming to the forum to answer any questions.. feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions :)

M

mahira11

i have a question plz that what kind of cases they ask remed and ppr together?
i submitted my additional docs in 26th april but didn't receive my remed yet should i email to embessy or wait for some more time?

Bright_Day

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
Congratulations to you and your wife :)
Ameen, Allah bring this happy day soon for all of the forum members, and for all of those who are going through this same process, Ameen suma Ameen.

Yes, we would like you to keep visiting us and helping us as you have done it in the past.

Danny4450 said:

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Congratulations dannnny! So happpppy for u :D

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hello bright day! Welcome to the forum :) inshallah this process will be over for all us sooon..my orayers n best wishes for all the members..