23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
andeera1 said:
Yayyy my husb got his visa :) im so happy sukar Allah ka aftr 19 mnths torture i got sumthng gud on my birthday....nd thank u all of u guys i got a big help frm u guys loveee u alllll nd i pray for those who r waiting IA apka visa b juldi se ajaye aameennn
Congrats!!!! may u have a good life ahead inshallah

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
Yayyy my husb got his visa :) im so happy sukar Allah ka aftr 19 mnths torture i got sumthng gud on my birthday....nd thank u all of u guys i got a big help frm u guys loveee u alllll nd i pray for those who r waiting IA apka visa b juldi se ajaye aameennn
Congratulations... This is a great news.

R

raptorsfan

Hot-Lier said:
Ottawa, March 9, 2012 — Today, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Jason Kenney announced measures to further strengthen the Government of Canada's ability to crack down on marriage fraud.

Under the new proposal, now open for further public input, a spouse or partner being sponsored by a Canadian or permanent resident would be required to live together with their sponsor in a legitimate relationship for two years following receipt of their permanent resident status in Canada. If these steps are not pursued, the sponsored spouse or partner's status could be revoked, possibly leading to their removal and in some instances, criminal charges could also be laid. For all legitimate relationships, the condition would cease to apply once the conditional period has elapsed.

The proposed conditional measure would help deter people from engaging in a relationship, such as a marriage or a common law partnership, for the purpose of acquiring status or privilege under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This measure would apply to all spouses in relationships of two years or less who have no children with their sponsor at the time of the sponsorship application.

"“Our objective is to weed out people trying to use a phony marriage as a quick and easy route to Canada,”" said Minister Kenney. "“In town hall meetings I held in 2010 with victims of marriage fraud, I heard first-hand from victims who were still suffering the consequences years later. They implored me to do something to stop this from happening to others.”"

This follows on the heels of a separate measure last week. Effective March 2, sponsored spouses or partners are ineligible to sponsor a new spouse or partner for five years from the day that they are granted permanent residence status in Canada.

"“The problem of marriage fraud is serious and will only get worse if we don't put measures in place that protect the integrity of our immigration system while deterring people from trying to use a marriage of convenience to cheat their way into Canada,”" added Minister Kenney.

Other countries, such as Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom, use a form of conditional status as a deterrent against marriage fraud and the lack of a similar measure increases Canada's vulnerability to this type of unlawful activity.

The proposed regulations, which were prepublished today on the Canada Gazette website, will appear in the March 10 edition of the Canada Gazette (Part I) and are open for further public input for a 30-day comment period, ending April 9, 2012.

A Notice of Intent proposing the development of this conditional measure was published in the Canada Gazette on March 26, 2011. A number of respondents expressed concern that a conditional measure could increase the vulnerability of sponsored spouses and partners who are in abusive relationships.

Given these concerns, the proposed condition would cease to apply in instances where there is evidence of abuse or neglect, or of a failure to protect from abuse or neglect by a person related to the sponsor, whether that person is residing in the household or not, during the conditional period. Working with stakeholders and other interested parties, Citizenship and Immigration Canada is also developing guidelines to assist spouses and partners who could be victims of abuse or neglect in such situations.
I want this rule to be put in place. I like it. It will decrease fraud.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
andeera1 said:
Congratulations and Cheeersssssss !

k.A

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 2010
Doc's Request.
ppc and additional documents on feb 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 28 2012
Med's Done....
march 7th 2012
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
December 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
veryy soon
LANDED..........
very soon
guys plz help me

if i send the reqested stuff one day or two days late does it matter??? ???

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Guys, I still have not filed my taxes... I have a question.... if you got married in 2011 but your wife is not living with you (she's not even PR yet).. what do you put when filing?

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
I have got the following replies from the embassy so far!!

JULY 12, 2011

File No: *********

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

SEPTEMBER 15, 2011

File No: ************

Dear Client,

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

OCTOBER 20, 2011

Dear Client,

NOVEMBER 19, 2011

File No: **********

Dear Client,

JANUARY 23, 2012

File No.: *******

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in queue for an initial review by an immigration officer.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

MARCH 12, 2012

File No.: *****

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
k.A said:
guys plz help me

i send my requested stuff on the last day
so try to send atleast on same day

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
k.A said:
guys plz help me

Yes it matters !

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
lonelyinca said:
Guys, I still have not filed my taxes... I have a question.... if you got married in 2011 but your wife is not living with you (she's not even PR yet).. what do you put when filing?

You definitely have to declare her in your 2011 Tax return, even when she is not living with you ! Second include a translated copy of Nikah Nama with the Tax Return, otherwise they will ask you for it. (Include a covering letter mentioning that your spouse is not yet PR of Canada).

P

pk2ca123

What if there is a mistake left on the form and forms are sent to ...

Like once my Visit visa was refused but I selected the wrong checkbox on form 5669 questuion 6-d. i.e I selected no instead of yes.. what to do now? should i tell them about this or just ignore it?

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Red Jeans said:
I have got the following replies from the embassy so far!!

JULY 12, 2011

Dear Client,

SEPTEMBER 15, 2011

File No: ************

Dear Client,

OCTOBER 20, 2011

Dear Client,

NOVEMBER 19, 2011

File No: **********

Dear Client,

JANUARY 23, 2012

File No.: *******

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in queue for an initial review by an immigration officer.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

MARCH 12, 2012

File No.: *****

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
red jeans u ko jo last reply CIC walo ne dia hai k ur file is in review by an immi oficer wo mujhe NOV mai aya tha r dekho still wait...nuthng happened

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
did u email them recently ? If not then drop them an email !