dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
it's been 13 months my file reached to isb . it was 3 dec 2010 nothing so far :( it 's a wife case and v simple case .Does anyone have true information that nov 2010 have started yet bc i haven't seen any one from nov 2010 in this forum says that they got anything from chc.if anyone of u knows someone from nov2010 in this forum or some other forum who got anything kindly let me know i would greatly appreciate!:)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
*AFREEN* said:
I just checked online status and this was written:

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing.

Is this for everyone? ?? Where was it before if now they forwarded it to the visa office. ???

And also written:

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made

We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.

What is this now? ? ?

I'm gona go crazy :'(
I'm soo lost :'(
please someone help :(
When did you submit your sponsorship package?

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
*AFREEN* said:
April 30 :(

processing started may
Is it an Afghanistani or Pakistani case?

I don't want to jump to any concrete conclusion here, but it seems that progress has been made in your case. With statement like "will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring." I can only imagine that it is a positive step forward :) Perhaps you should order CAIPS to see for yourself the actual comments made by the immigration officer on your file. Otherwise, be patient and wait for the letter that you have been promised by the CHC :) Senior members can perhaps advise otherwise?

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
*AFREEN* said:
April 30 :(

processing started may
Or may be you are reading it all wrong? ;) Where do you exactly see the comments that you stated earlier? Are you looking at the 'Diagram' that simply explains the process from start to finish? or do you actually see the comments on the page where decision statuses for the sponsor and the applicant are stated?

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khushi my file since sept 2010 and still didnt receive re medical and etc,, still waiting despretely

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkansas2045 said:

I don't want to jump to any concrete conclusion here, but it seems that progress has been made in your case. With statement like "will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring." I can only imagine that it is a positive step forward :) Perhaps you should order CAIPS to see for yourself the actual comments made by the immigration officer on your file. Otherwise, be patient and wait for the letter that you have been promised by the CHC :) Senior members can perhaps advise otherwise?
Afg case. But i'm thinking if my hubby has not received AOR yet. Then how come it went this far?
sorry for troubling you but how do I order CAIPS?
The only thing says in procees is we will check your application to see if it's not missing anything.
I 'm not missing anything I know that for sure. so does that mean I should be happy? :(

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
*AFREEN* said:
Afg case. But i'm thinking if my hubby has not received AOR yet. Then how come it went this far?
sorry for troubling you but how do I order CAIPS?
The only thing says in procees is we will check your application to see if it's not missing anything.
I 'm not missing anything I know that for sure. so does that mean I should be happy? :(
Or may be you are reading it all wrong? ;) Where do you exactly see the comments that you stated earlier? Are you looking at the 'Diagram' that simply explains the process from start to finish? or do you actually see the comments on the page where decision statuses for the sponsor and the applicant are stated?

If you file was received by Isl in May, then I wouldn't order CAIPS as yet. Perhaps in May or June, but ordering them now won't help you much.

B

bestplace4u

Arkansas2045 said:

This is the first time I am seeing this type of comment from CHC on Ecas. It is highly recommend just to wait and see, CAIPS are useless until there is an objection on your file or case has taken longer then usual processing time.
If she would just like to read 1 or 2 comments then she can order caips.
Before the initial review there will be nothing mentioned in caips
and after the initial review caips will look something like this.
History of Sponsor like work and all that stuff
then history of Sponsored person
details of marriage
proof of communication
Conclusion
history of police certificate
then all the coding which can be translated

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkansas2045 said:

If you file was received by Isl in May, then I wouldn't order CAIPS as yet. Perhaps in May or June, but ordering them now won't help you much.
reading it wrong :eek: no I copy pasted it. :mad:
I checked it threw client Id. Under sponsering family class etc.. The table thing that shows, processing, withdrawn etc.... I says there. I have noticed it was not like this last week. They did update the page.
what do u think now?

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
bestplace4u said:
This is the first time I am seeing this type of comment from CHC on Ecas. It is highly recommend just to wait and see, CAIPS are useless until there is an objection on your file or case has taken longer then usual processing time.
details of marriage
proof of communication
Conclusion
Thank you sir :) I think she is mixing up "Ecas" with the generic 'Sponsorship process diagram'. Anyways, i'll let her get back to us... thanks again.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
details of marriage
proof of communication
Conclusion
So it means I'm in trouble? :(
I'm also suprised do u think I should email them and ask them of our application status?
They might tell me what the hell is going on.

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkansas2045 said:
hmmm.... perhaps it wasn't there before, but now it is. It is a diagram that merely depicts the step-by-step sponsorship process. So i don't think any progress has been made on your file. :(
That is why I want to know for people who's application is done within 6,7,8 months after how long they receive their AOR.
no progress :'(

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
*AFREEN* said:
That is why I want to know for people who's application is done within 6,7,8 months after how long they receive their AOR.
no progress :'(
You are talking about rare cases. I don't know if these type of cases exist anymore. At least I haven't heard of anyone whose case was processed in less than 12 months. AOR again is an 'Acknowledgement Of Receipt' of PR application received by Islamabad. CHC does not send the letter, or AOR, anymore. It doesn't matter whether your case is a straightforward one; you will not receive AOR. You have to reach out to CHC and ask for the acknowledgment yourself, which you do get with the file no. for PR application :)

B

bestplace4u

*AFREEN* said:
So it means I'm in trouble? :(
I'm also suprised do u think I should email them and ask them of our application status?
They might tell me what the hell is going on.
no u r not in trouble u just wait and see, too much of everything is not good same with the application processing it is wayyyyyyyy to early for u to jump into emails or caips, rest its up to u, just to let u know my first email to CHC was after 14 months of processing.