Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Naqibee said:
As salaam o alaykum everyone! Ramadan Mubarak to you and your families. I have come back to this site after a long time. There has been no change in the status of my file. I have not voluntarily sent any information since I applied for the first time on March 16, 2012. Last month in June, I had my MP inquire on the status and she relayed this message to me:

"I contacted CIC Montreal – which is the dept for MP's to complete inquiries. It is my understanding that this application was received in July 24, 2012. It is also my understanding that the processing times are 12 months... right now they are working on the medicals – everything looks good on the file. Should you have not heard anything by the end of August, early September please let me know and I will complete another inquiry- then Montreal can send an email to the processing office. Right now we are stuck given that the processing times have not passed. I know that this is frustrating – However please be assured that I will help you when I can, in this case September 2013."

I would like to hear your comments on this. Please do look at my timeline. Also, do I have to submit inquiry for GCMS notes since I am getting feedbak through my MP?
I feel that the MP's response is a very beautifully worded excuse from doing any inquiry. I don't think they did any inquiry whatsoever on your case. According to the response, they are "working on medicals" but that is not possible since you have not received any Re-medical request.

I suggest that you do a GCMS request instead. It will give you a clearer picture. Good luck!!

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Farhan1 said:
I feel that the MP's response is a very beautifully worded excuse from doing any inquiry. I don't think they did any inquiry whatsoever on your case. According to the response, they are "working on medicals" but that is not possible since you have not received any Re-medical request.

I suggest that you do a GCMS request instead. It will give you a clearer picture. Good luck!!
Hi Dear Naqibee,

Ramadan Mubarak to you and all respected members of this forum, I will agree 100% on this with Dear Farhan 1, you should order your notes asap don't believe the word of your MP after all its politic BS, I have been there trust me, if its possible its never late please put together a nice cover letter and send some good quality supporting document package to Visa office through a registered mail so that can be tracked and send it another one after 4 month or so it will get you out of interview it will be productive for sure. best wishes ans good luck.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
CAN ONE SEND A PRE-PAID COURIER ENVELOPE WITH RE-PCC . FOR THE PPR EMBASSY HAS TO SEND.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Sponsored Spouse status on Canadian government website uncertain of meaning?

Hi

Currently the Canadian government website states the following.

The medical was requested in November 2012.

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

I don't understand does this mean that decision has been made?

Background info on me
additional information in posts (Re:46 days applied Visitor Visa Pregnant Canadian wife needs to travel w PK)

I am Canadian born and I was living in PK last year with my husband and returned to Canada July 2012 to have my baby daughter she was born September 2012. I sent in all her papers so that CIC would know that my husband and I had a Canadian baby.

thank you any help in what the possible outcome can be in this situation... God willingly it's positive one.

ASyed Roll Eyes

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ezee said:
Nothing to worries may be E case Glitch or try again with your Application file # FXXXXXXXXX or BXXXXXXX and or with UCI.

My wife also received PPR on June 18th and she sent her PP on July 1st. 2013 and Yesterday E case show "“Decision Made"” but still show her Pk address.

Hopefully we all get PP back next week some time.
CngratzZz Ezee! my ecas shows *medical received* now i am waiting for pp req from them

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
in love with my hubby said:
CAN ONE SEND A PRE-PAID COURIER ENVELOPE WITH RE-PCC . FOR THE PPR EMBASSY HAS TO SEND.
no, let them do their job cuz then ur rushing them, and they will take their sweet time

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
cvimm said:
Congratz on you PP back with visa, wish you all the best, quick question is your Re PCC and PPR came through email or regular mail? thanks.

Regards,
CVimm
Thanks. No it came seperate and it came in regular mail

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
R.Mujgani said:
no, let them do their job cuz then ur rushing them, and they will take their sweet time
than can i ask them to do further correspondence via courier or email only and not by post?
cuz i have already suffeered 23 day for re pcc only, to my husband in ca.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
A quick question
if we submit our visa application by regular tcs service
not through gerry or fedex or VAC
is it compulosry to sbmit trv through Newly open VAC?
Reply soon

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
Ezee said:
Two think might happen.

1. May be the “decision made” e-Case glitch.
2. Are you sure you checking this on E-Case with your Application file # i.e. FXXXXXXXX but not with your Canadian spouse UCI #?

Note:
File with the VO officer for review is a normal procedure our file been almost 1 year with the VO Only for Review.
In your case only word “decision made” is strange before the PPR.
JUst pray Allah malik ha wo INSHALLAH karam kry ga....

hi
yes i have checked it with the file no and it clearly says the decision made and when i contacted them they said its for final review with vo well i m worried hope IN SHA ALLAH everything will be alright n soon i will receive PPR >>>......

thanks n pray for me

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Farhan1 said:
Yes, It does. How long in total did you stay together after marriage? I think you should increase the time for your next visit, but even if you can't, it should definitely help you. Send them proofs of your ongoing relationship from January up to now. Also, mention in the cover letter that you are going to visit him again in August. If possible, buy your ticket right now and send them a receipt right away.

I already answered this question in my earlier post where I told you that you can send them recent proofs of ongoing relationship to overcome this. No need to send wedding proofs again in my opinion.

Sure, go ahead and clarify this. You know your case better.

I never used a lawyer. I learnt a lot on this forum and got advice from many people. If you are confident that you can handle everything from now on, go ahead and drop the lawyer. If she gets the name wrong on your application, she needs to go in my opinion.
When sending more proves does it matter if these documents are send by sponser or applicant?

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
hhassa said:
When sending more proves does it matter if these documents are send by sponser or applicant?
NO it doesn't matter.

B-ely

Jul 14, 2013
Hello to All :)
I am an old reader of this blog but this is the first time i am putting a query. I got a re-medical request directly from New Delhi by Air mail :eek: but nothing from CHC ISB.
1. Is it the stander procedure ? ( as a friend of mine got it from both New Delhi and ISB )
2. I didn't got any email till now from CHC ISB ?
3. IS processing of my case reached to the point where they need RE Medical ?

toronto_12

Jul 14, 2013
Salam to you all,

I am filling sponsorship application forms for my wife. I went through country specific guide. following are amongst few forms which we have to send with application.

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

It says If you are a Pakistani national, this form must also be completed by your male family
members 15 years of age or older.

Im not sure wht they mean by male family members 15 years of age or older, does it mean that my wife brothers who are 15 or older and her dad need to fill above forms too?

I am sure you guys went through same forms also, plz tell me who else exactly need to fill these forms..

Thanks

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
B-ely said:
Hello to All :)
I am an old reader of this blog but this is the first time i am putting a query. I got a re-medical request directly from New Delhi by Air mail :eek: but nothing from CHC ISB.
1. Is it the stander procedure ? ( as a friend of mine got it from both New Delhi and ISB )
2. I didn't got any email till now from CHC ISB ?
3. IS processing of my case reached to the point where they need RE Medical ?
Hello welcome and Congratulation for r-medical go ahead and make appointment with IMO in your city. It doesn't matter who send you request for it. You will get in mail hard copy of this request in few days that what was my experience.