ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Princesss said:
I know lots of people who fight everyday but still can't live without eachother. I have never seen any hubby wife who never had a fight. If there exists any hubby wife (fight proof), I believe they are not human they are Angels lolzzz It's all about patience level Sum have it more sum have it less
of course!
Like I mentioned above you fight for those that you love the most.
but what upsets me about those who think that fighting more often is okay
I don't agree with the idea of fighting everyday and having the thought that after a while it
will go away.. if one side is taking too much of stress and let it go.. then you never know when
the relationship will collapse..

I am sure you all understand my point cause a relationship with too much arguments doesn't last long.
why would one want to live with someone who you have to fight with everyday?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I'm not sure yet, it's something I have to experience.. me & my hubby fight almost everyday
on silly things because of the distance, but when we were together we were like 2 doves living in harmony lolzzz
I do sometimes enjoy our fights too lolzzzz maybe because I know it's nothing serious and I don't take it to the next level.
Living in Pakistan without spouse and this long process can easily make people in Pakistan lose their patience sumtimes (+ everyone
around them asking about the visa :S)
but if my hubby once here starts fighting with me everyday lolzzz I'll throw a bucket of cold water on him everytime, to cool his nerves down.
We'll have lots of mopping to do lolzzzz

hotshot said:
of course!
I don't agree with the idea of fighting everyday and having the thought that after a while it
will go away.. if one side is taking too much of stress and let it go.. then you never know when

I am sure you all understand my point cause a relationship with too much arguments doesn't last long.

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
thx hotshot for expresing my point too! well said :)

hotshot said:
of course!

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
thanks brother!!

Basilzaman said:
Check out this thread page#35 or below link for visitor visa maybe helpful for you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2011-2012-t63735.4560.html

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Princesss said:
I'm not sure yet, it's something I have to experience.. me & my hubby fight almost everyday
on silly things because of the distance, but when we were together we were like 2 doves living in harmony lolzzz
I do sometimes enjoy our fights too lolzzzz maybe because I know it's nothing serious and I don't take it to the next level.
Living in Pakistan without spouse and this long process can easily make people in Pakistan lose their patience sumtimes (+ everyone
around them asking about the visa :S)
but if my hubby once here starts fighting with me everyday lolzzz I'll throw a bucket of cold water on him everytime, to cool his nerves down.
We'll have lots of mopping to do lolzzzz
Agreed Princess, that is what I was talking about! thank you.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one guide me who already given medical test that what kind of test will be taken and is dependent will go under medical test?

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need help. Has anyone on this forum know or have completed a Canadian Passport for their child (abroad). Because on the application for section 4 it says to provide certificate of canadian citizenship (original) and to provide the number and date of issue. How did that work out or what should I do. I thought they wont give you citizenship certificate until close to a yr? But I heard you can still get a Canadian Passport as long as you have applied for the citizenship proof? What would I fill out in section 4 then?

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also forgot to mention but I need URGENT HELP FROM PAKISTANIS ON THIS FORUM.

CHC-Islamabad has sent me a letter in regards to my child's citizenship certificate application.

It says Original Birth Certificate (from government office) for child and Original Bay Form or Family Registration Form.

Can someone help me I dont know what these are. My son was born in Pakistan but none of his parents are Pakistani. Is the Birth Certificate issued by the Hospital with the back of the certificate stamped and attested by many people acceptable or is there another birth certificate I have to get? I live in Peshawar if that helps.

Also what is a bay form or family registration form. Is that for only Pakistanis because this is what CHC-Islamabad is asking of me

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice to see you people getting your visas for us 2010 applicants this process has turned out to be a nightmare.

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
CHAND394 said:
Waiting @ Abu Dhabi Airport, my flight delayed 1 hour, getting bored, inshALLAH on monday i will submit my passport to CIC-islamabad, anybody knows if TCS works on sunday? thnx
TCS sunday ko kaam nahi krta ..........

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
DON2 said:
Nice to see you people getting your visas for us 2010 applicants this process has turned out to be a nightmare.
Are you still waiting ???? What is your timeline DON2

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
ASLAAM O ALYKUM ALL DEARS FRIEND AND PRINCESSSS(specallllll to you)

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
I just found this forum and so glad I did. I'm sponsoring my husband who is in Pakistan (back when Processing time was still 26 months). Since lots of you here are experienced in the process, I wanted to ask a few opinions.

I submitted my application in November 2011 myself, made sure everything was complete, sent original documents of my husband and all photos, etc. About 2 weeks later, I got a phonecall from CIC asking to confirm my annual income. Thank god I had a copy of all the documents I sent and told them the exact figure. They told me on the spot that it has been approved in Missisauga now. My status became "In Process"

In January 2012, I got an email from CIC stating that they had received my application in November. 3 Days after that email, I got a letter "decision made" and the letter said that I had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and that my file had been forwarded to the Islamabad High Commision Visa office.

I sat still and hung on tight. January 2013 came and I still heard nothing, so I called up the mayor and had a case worker there to help me figure out where it is. She gathered info and told me it was in CPP Ottawa.

1- Now it has been almost 14 months and I have not received a single message or anything from CIC. I was looking into the ATIP and Privacy Request where we can request info but I don't know which one to request my info under...the ATIP act or the Privacy Act? And what kind of info do they give you?

2- Also is this normal to hear so much in the first few months and not hear anything back for a very long time?

3- Does anyone here have their files in CPP Ottawa? Do you think they take longer than Islamabad or shorter time?

4- If I have a slight address change (municipality decided to add a word before my street name), should I update online or call...do you think calling will get them to pick up my file and be like "oh there is this file too" or they just get angry that they have to change my address slightly on everything?

Thanks so much in advance guys!!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wyz said:
I just found this forum and so glad I did. I'm sponsoring my husband who is in Pakistan (back when Processing time was still 26 months). Since lots of you here are experienced in the process, I wanted to ask a few opinions.

I submitted my application in November 2011 myself, made sure everything was complete, sent original documents of my husband and all photos, etc. About 2 weeks later, I got a phonecall from CIC asking to confirm my annual income. Thank god I had a copy of all the documents I sent and told them the exact figure. They told me on the spot that it has been approved in Missisauga now. My status became "In Process"

In January 2012, I got an email from CIC stating that they had received my application in November. 3 Days after that email, I got a letter "decision made" and the letter said that I had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and that my file had been forwarded to the Islamabad High Commision Visa office.

I sat still and hung on tight. January 2013 came and I still heard nothing, so I called up the mayor and had a case worker there to help me figure out where it is. She gathered info and told me it was in CPP Ottawa.

1- Now it has been almost 14 months and I have not received a single message or anything from CIC. I was looking into the ATIP and Privacy Request where we can request info but I don't know which one to request my info under...the ATIP act or the Privacy Act? And what kind of info do they give you?

2- Also is this normal to hear so much in the first few months and not hear anything back for a very long time?

3- Does anyone here have their files in CPP Ottawa? Do you think they take longer than Islamabad or shorter time?

4- If I have a slight address change (municipality decided to add a word before my street name), should I update online or call...do you think calling will get them to pick up my file and be like "oh there is this file too" or they just get angry that they have to change my address slightly on everything?

Thanks so much in advance guys!!
Welcome to the forum!
I applied in March 2012, almost 4 months after you did, to sponsor my husband but got decision made 4 months later in July 2012. So, I am happy to see how fast they transferred your file.

Yes it is absolutely normal not to hear anything for such a long time. I hate it but its the fact!

I don't think there is any harm in updating your address. I am not sure whether to call or email but please call the call center and speak to an agent about this.

I have not ordered the notes myself but I am planning to order them by July this year if I don't hear anything. Maybe other members can answer your question about how to order notes. Good luck....

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Please share the first place where you would take your spouse when they land in Canada. What is your first choice of place of vacation/leisure in Canada?