Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
sponsor of applicant said:
sawera sister to understand how masood thinks you have to look at the numbers

with the saving of $800 just guess how many times our friend masood can go to strip club and how many times he will be able to cheat on his wife with that kind of money

my friend masood its nothing against you personally but i just dont like low ppl
true he hud b wid his wife nt here if he cared abt her soo much then he wudnt be writing all these things he just dnt care all hes doing is blaming

Simpsons

Dec 9, 2012
You guys should be ashamed of yourself.Jumping on opportunities to refer to his old posts just to announce and satisfy yourself that you are very pious and holding tickets to junnat. Shame on you.If you haven't mention about your off the computer" activities" it doesn't mean you people are free of sins .
What you want to say you people are married to angels ,let your "angels" come to Canada the first of few stops would be a S**** Club.
By letting other people down is not a way to satisfy your small ego_OK.

You pathetic miserable creatures.

chopsticks

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 (extended until Feb, 2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Simpsons said:
You guys should be ashamed of yourself.Jumping on opportunities to refer to his old posts just to announce and satisfy yourself that you are very pious and holding tickets to junnat. Shame on you.If you haven't mention about your off the computer" activities" it doesn't mean you people are free of sins .
What you want to say you people are married to angels ,let your "angels" come to Canada the first of few stops would be a S**** Club.

Did you create a new account just to say this?...

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
We have recieved re-med letter from CHC-ISlamabad sent to Canada address as wife is here on TRV. According to the letter, my wife must undergo medical exam within next 30 days. In bold print it also says "You do not need a medical form. All the information and instructions you require are in this document". I called local doctor from CIC list and their office asked me to bring Section-A when we come for medical exam. But the re-med letter does not include section-A. Does any one knows how to get Medical form Section A ? I believe at the time of PR application the Section-A was provided and completed at the Dr. office in Pakistan. I am very confused and will be very grateful for any information.

Zarmeen786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 January 2010
File Transfer...
4th Feb 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
NO but Decision Made on NOV 9,2012
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOPES
Simpsons said:

I second what u just said....we should not be judging people.....plus he might not be know how risky it is bcz neither he is a doc and nor a women who had delivered a baby before.. he wants her to be with her bcz he loves her.....and i have personally known few ladies who have traveled in 7th or 8th month so not a big deal may be his wife wants to do that as well. so please guys dont be so harsh.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Princesss said:
Wow.... You found a way to make your profile entry so colourful lol... You must really adore these colors, eh?? :)

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
chopsticks said:
Lol...I had the same question....lol :)

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
irsum said:
We have recieved re-med letter from CHC-ISlamabad sent to Canada address as wife is here on TRV. According to the letter, my wife must undergo medical exam within next 30 days. In bold print it also says "You do not need a medical form. All the information and instructions you require are in this document". I called local doctor from CIC list and their office asked me to bring Section-A when we come for medical exam. But the re-med letter does not include section-A. Does any one knows how to get Medical form Section A ? I believe at the time of PR application the Section-A was provided and completed at the Dr. office in Pakistan. I am very confused and will be very grateful for any information.
Doing anything ''extra'' shouldnt have any harm...it's just one extra paper right? If I were you, I would just send that extra form just to be safe.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simpsons said:

U must b shamed for making second Id plus nobody is judging him he is the one who created this kind of situation by telling what he is ... N ur r not suppose to b judging other angels coz all 5 fingers r not same .... Well the way people think that's the way they present themselves lyk masoud did(first impression last impression) Lastly if he cares for his wife so much so y don't he go pak n takecare of her for the last month.....

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lolzzzzzz

chopsticks said:

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
U must b shamed for making second Id plus nobody is judging him he is the one who created this kind of situation by telling what he is ... N ur r not suppose to b judging other angels coz all 5 fingers r not same .... Well the way people think that's the way they present themselves lyk masoud did(first impression last impression) Lastly if he cares for his wife so much so y don't he go pak n takecare of her for the last month.....
Saweera and all the bashers I dont think you read my earlier posts. I clearly said that Pakistan gives Visa for 45 days. And they do not extend the visa once it expires there. So if I go now say Dec 10 I probably will have to leave Pakistan before my child is born. If I go say 2 weeks later I may have to leave back to Canada before I can get my son his passport or facilitation visa. So if you clearly used your brains you would say maybe Masoud is right that he should go about a week after the baby is born by that time my son would have a birth certificate, I would have informed Canada, Islamabad and the whole world that my son is born. And even get him an Afghan Passport so when I finally come to Pakistan all I would have to do is mail my son's passport and birth certificate and my citizenship card and voila maybe lazy asses working at Islamabad will be able to complete this process in 45 days INSHALLAH

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I adore colours but these are not my favourites. My fav is DARK PINK, DARK ORANGE, DARK YELLOW, TURQUOISE, CORAL, BLACK, WHITE, FOREST GREEN, AND MANY OTHERSSS I have painted my room fuschia pink one wall and black/white zebra patterns on other walls :) Even my clothes, shoes , make up (when i do) is so colourful and bright. I even wanted to wear a bright yellow lipstick on my mehndi but time was short and couldn't fint it at MAC, SEPHORA, no one had it. Make up artists gave me a website to order it buttt i didn't had time. I'm very colourful lolz

Farhan1 said:
Wow.... You found a way to make your profile entry so colourful lol... You must really adore these colors, eh?? :)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
but Masood brother, why did you create another account? You could have said that with this same ID ::). May Allah give you a healthy & beautiful baby :)

masoud100 said:
Saweera and all the bashers I dont think you read my earlier posts. I clearly said that Pakistan gives Visa for 45 days. And they do not extend the visa once it expires there. So if I go now say Dec 10 I probably will have to leave Pakistan before my child is born. If I go say 2 weeks later I may have to leave back to Canada before I can get my son his passport or facilitation visa. So if you clearly used your brains you would say maybe Masoud is right that he should go about a week after the baby is born by that time my son would have a birth certificate, I would have informed Canada, Islamabad and the whole world that my son is born. And even get him an Afghan Passport so when I finally come to Pakistan all I would have to do is mail my son's passport and birth certificate and my citizenship card and voila maybe lazy asses working at Islamabad will be able to complete this process in 45 days INSHALLAH

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoud100 said:
Don't u have pak passport if u have u can renew it n it's good for 5 years ... Other then that u can apply for NICOP which is good for 10 years ... Yah ur thinking is good that if she comes to Canada n have a baby but on other side it's not that easy to take a flight for a 8 months pregnant women in this situation it's hard to breath,sit,walk,cant hold heavy stuff plus tension...well u r her husband n u know better..... But as a women that what she has to go through plus it's risky....I wish it happens the way u want if it's safe for both of them.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
but Masood brother, why did you create another account? You could have said that with this same ID ::). May Allah give you a healthy & beautiful baby :)
Lol ;)