10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
sabii said:
i think its not important as many ppl got their PPR without any change in ecase.... i guess Khilafah's ecase didnt change..
my e-case changed in Process before i got re-med letter after that it remained same

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Khilafah5 said:
my e-case changed in Process before i got re-med letter after that it remained same
ohhh i remembered you saying your status didnt change so it was for "decision made"...

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Your wife can't receive GCMS notes in AOR. I think you are confusing GCMS notes with AOR.

The file number your wife got must start with F. Go to CIC website link I posted earlier and put the file number there along with your information. Make sure you put the correct information as filed by you in the forms.
No bro,

Is there way to send picture i will show, my spouse Received AOR AS below

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION

GCMS File : XG000000000
Dear ABC

This is acknowledge receipt of your application for permanent residence in canada and to inform your application will be processed concurrently with that of your head of family (HOF) in canada.

Your application was given the file number indicated above, All future correspondence with this office must include the file number and signed by your or your authorized representative, Failure to quote this file number in all future correspondence may cause delays in the processing of your application.

So what is this why above mentioned GCMS Notes ? I was checking the status of step 1 of sponsership through chc by my client id no after that file transferred to islamabad i am not able to see the status, I emailed CHC ISB to provide me file no and update me about the status of my spouse case, they reply me as below

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Please seniors guide me what should i do, even i went to mp they are not helping just saying there is too rush in Islamabad you have to wait, I am so up sad and i wish that one of Canadian authorities may away from their family for a week to know how much its painful

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
My wife did enquiry through MP...CHC replied and said we send out Letter to the Applicant on 11 september and i got it in the end if september which was asking Repcc...i send them back and it was deliverd on 1st october....but CHC still says we send out letter on 11 september and waitng for response....even it take 1 month i sent it..what to do now?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
My wife did enquiry through MP...CHC replied and said we send out Letter to the Applicant on 11 september and i got it in the end if september which was asking Repcc...i send them back and it was deliverd on 1st october....but CHC still says we send out letter on 11 september and waitng for response....even it take 1 month i sent it..what to do now?
they dont reply on time n wen they do reply they relly to old msgs. Dont worri they up ur file soon n u will get ut request for remd n ppr soon jus pray n have faith in Allah swt

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
R.Mujgani said:
they dont reply on time n wen they do reply they relly to old msgs. Dont worri they up ur file soon n u will get ut request for remd n ppr soon jus pray n have faith in Allah swt
Dear Mujgan sis i did my Remedical in july and still my ecas says applicaton recived...not changed to Process

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Atif Shegiwal said:
Dear Mujgan sis i did my Remedical in july and still my ecas says applicaton recived...not changed to Process
sometimes it doesnt matter if it changes there ppl whose ecase change all da wat n der r ppl whose ecase say application recieved even if they get visa lol

Chc only update sometimes

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys -1 need help assisnce for my friend in canada and i know i have asked this question aleady but wants some more openion wheather she should apply or not.
1-SHe is applying for her sister to visit canada because she having a babay next year
2-she is having a grand oppenign of her house in next year.
3-Her sister is interested to see canada.
4-Her sister is 41 years old and not married and don't have the job either.
5-she is financialy strong in Paksitan and own a house.and how much funds she should have in her bank account in Paksitan to show that she has enough money for her visit.
6-My freind in canada is working full time permanently and have enough funds to support her sister in canada.
7-if she buys the return ticket to support her application and she did not get the visa can she get some refunds from travel agency in pakistan.

she is very emotional and she is confues at this moment-whather it is good idea to apply or not.
Please help.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakhtun_89 said:
No i think mps are useless especially where i live. I dont wanna contact them because i know they wont help and the mp of my city is from conservative party
dont worry it takes 3 to 5 months since u send ur passport.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
resham said:
Hi Guys -1 need help assisnce for my friend in canada and i know i have asked this question aleady but wants some more openion wheather she should apply or not.
1-SHe is applying for her sister to visit canada because she having a babay next year
2-she is having a grand oppenign of her house in next year.
3-Her sister is interested to see canada.
4-Her sister is 41 years old and not married and don't have the job either.
5-she is financialy strong in Paksitan and own a house.and how much funds she should have in her bank account in Paksitan to show that she has enough money for her visit.
6-My freind in canada is working full time permanently and have enough funds to support her sister in canada.
7-if she buys the return ticket to support her application and she did not get the visa can she get some refunds from travel agency in pakistan.

she is very emotional and she is confues at this moment-whather it is good idea to apply or not.
Please help.
I think she should call and talk to her MP and mostly call missiissuaga office regarding Immigration n Citizenship and they will tell her everything in detail or even look at the website :D

and i dont think you can get refund on tickets once u buy them, but u can sell them or not.
its safe for her to talk wit MP and Call Immigration and Citizenship Canada.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the input.

R.Mujgani said:
I think she should call and talk to her MP and mostly call missiissuaga office regarding Immigration n Citizenship and they will tell her everything in detail or even look at the website :D

and i dont think you can get refund on tickets once u buy them, but u can sell them or not.
its safe for her to talk wit MP and Call Immigration and Citizenship Canada.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Your best bet would be to send an email to CHC-Islamabad inquiring if they received the chest x-ray as your wife did it on Oct 4th and wait for their response.

You can also order GCMS notes and see if there is an update on your wife's file.
Thanks I just sent them the e-mail but they do take an awful long time. Last time I sent an e-mail it took them 2 months to respond. Also on November 14, 2012 I should have a lot more information on what is going on, etc inshallah.

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Salam everyone, today i sent additional proofs of genuine relationship voluntarily to ottawa who is currently reviewing my file.MP confirmed with me that they have started reviewing my file. im confused that was it a good decision to send additional proofs or would it delay processing time?? i sent phone bills from jan-oct 2012, few emails. I had paid Right of PR card fees after filing my case and sent to Mississauga but just to make sure ottawa has it too i sent them as well and i also sent a copy of Quebec selection of my husband. i just read in forums that sending additional proofs during or after review might increase processing time :( is it true?

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
shah12 said:
hey twinkle thats great we have same time line good to know your file is in review i should contact my mp just to see where things are right now so yeah good luck hope next step is ppr
hi :) yes ask you MP too and let us know what is goin on with your file. best of luck :)

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request