Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Simba don worry we ur timeline is similar to mine n I too havn't heard anything after AOR n med expired in jan 2011
Hey have u tried CAIPS notes?

simba said:
Dear all AOA ,

I AM EMAILING ISB ON CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY BUT IM NOT GETTING A RESPONSE ... IM EXTREMELY WORRIED. LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED STATES THAT MY FILE IN QUEUE TO BE REVIEWED BY IMMI OFFICER IN FEB 2011.. NOW ITS JUNE I DID NOT HEAR FROM CIC ISB. THEY ARE NOT EVEN SENDING A REPLY THAT THEY RECIVED MY EMAIL WHICH IS THERE STANDARD PROCEDURE...

PLZ GIVE A NICE ADVICE IS IT HAPPENING WITH ANYONE OUT THERE??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mareea said:
Plz help me forum members.. !

in the ppr letter form ques 1 where i have to fill in the info regarding applicant and spouse so do I need to fill in spouse column too or should i just fill mine (applicant column) or both?
Just need to fill in the applicant column and leave the spouse column blank or else they will be looking for two passports to put the VISA on.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
wes786 said:
Just need to fill in the applicant column and leave the spouse column blank or else they will be looking for two passports to put the VISA on.
Pakki baat haina Wes bhai ::)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
saggit_16 said:

OR KIA EHD E WAFA HOTAY HAIN .. :( LOG MILTAY HAIN JUDA HOTAY HAIN.HAAH THTS LIFE NA.(nice gazal)

*** saggit bro, ray is bak to lhr and v spoke in mornin on fone. well, he told me tht hes gona call ya.inform me if u spoke already and then i'm planing to sit sat or sun evening or rrr wat u say ...

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hahhaha,,look saggit bro ..WE HAV WROTE THAT MUCH MSGS THAT BECAME STAR MEMBERS . "WHRE IS PPR YAAAR ".. :-X

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Buddy can't commit anything now for today n tomorrow evening or night
u know sham n raat home ministry time houta hai almost sab ka ;) tou thora plan out kertay hain n wud talk to Ray n let u know

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro have u tried your area postman? coz sometime its the delivery system that delays n u know Paki post ;)

saifsmarty said:
hahhaha,,look saggit bro ..WE HAV WROTE THAT MUCH MSGS THAT BECAME STAR MEMBERS . "WHRE IS PPR YAAAR ".. :-X

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! what crap yar......... this is ridiculous

Also it would affect you
- If you have ordered CAIPS notes which r scheduled to be delivered / received in next few days

ainy inam said:
Notice

Canada's postal service is on strike. Find out how this affects you.

How the Canada Post strike will affect you

The Canada Post Corporation and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers failed to reach a deal on negotiating a new collective agreement. As a result, the postal workers began a strike and will not accept, process or deliver mail to you effective 11:59 PM EDT Thursday, June 2, 2011.

This will affect you if:

you are submitting an application for temporary residence or wish to extend your status
you are submitting a new application (permanent residence or citizenship) or missing documents
your status is about to expire and you have not yet submitted an application to extend your status
your status expires during the strike
you are now out of status
you have already sent your application but it might not have arrived before the strike

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mareea said:
Pakki baat haina Wes bhai ::)
I am pretty sure, but let's wait for more responses from those who have already submitted that form just to be 100% sure and also for your peace of mind :)

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
mareea said:
Plz help me forum members.. !

in the ppr letter form ques 1 where i have to fill in the info regarding applicant and spouse so do I need to fill in spouse column too or should i just fill mine (applicant column) or both?
You need to only fill the applicant part...Your case will be done very soon..No more than a month..Inshallah

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ALI_KHAN said:
You need to only fill the applicant part...Your case will be done very soon..No more than a month..Inshallah
wes786 said:
I am pretty sure, but let's wait for more responses from those who have already submitted that form just to be 100% sure and also for your peace of mind :)

ok one last thing .. should I fill in the form in the PPR letter received or should I get it photocopied and fill out in the photocopied letter?

anuadi

May 10, 2011
Assalam alaikum brothers and sisters i like to share good news today that my wife recieved PPR after very long time

My timeline
sponsoring wife nikkah only (proxy)
applied cic-m sept 2008
file transfer to cic-isl oct 2008
aor letter of 6 months recieved
March 2009 objection letter
April 2009 reply to objection
September 2009 medical expired
November 2009 MP said case not looking good
December 2009 hired lawyer
March 2010 nikkah again + rukhsati
December 2010 file with decision officer
March 2011 imm forms, pcc and remedical
April 2011 sent forms with remedical
June 4 2011 PPR

Jun 4, 2011
Hi all. I am 26 male from Pakistan and getting married in July this year. I plan to apply for a Canadian migration( spouse sponsorship) after that. I was wondering if people could help me with how to get started and how should I go about my application
Regards
Ghulam ;D

Jun 4, 2011
Hey my case is similar to yours. I am getting married in July and will be applying for migration after that. Need tips on getting started and how should I go about with the process :). My to be wife is from Toronto and working there.