File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
With him on the chair things can only get worse , unless some miracle happens . If I wont get a positive response from them , I am gonna write to J.Layton too ..... Bro i didnt email them ... I sent letters to PM , JK , MP , director of Asia and Pacific Visa and Governor General . Should sent emails also ???/

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
What if we get a paper signed from 100-200 people, get an appointment with Jack Layton and ask him to file this petition in the parliament.. any thoughts on this ?

became-a-loner said:
and I will leave it to the imagination of everyone as to what to expect from Lord of Ring, Return of the King (Jason Kenny) today as Minister for CIC I dont think others have sent the email all of us were sending to him and to Harper, dont know why people dont wish to send it to Jack Layton

May 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
What if we get a paper signed from 100-200 people, get an appointment with Jack Layton and ask him to file this petition in the parliament.. any thoughts on this ?
I agree. I am with you.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
Pakivette how are you today, Good to see you are back. Yaar kis kis paper per aur kaha kaha aur kitni bar aur kis kis ko sign kerwa ke dene hy. Mere tu pen ki ink b ub khatim ho gi hy har jagha sign kr kr ke. Wo pehle letter send krne ke liye bari mushkil se members ko ready kya 2 weeks ago we got around 25 friends on the list but only around 10 of them have sent the letter.

Yaar mein ub sign ke saath saath Anghoota PAD be laga do ga.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
anyone living in Jack Layton's riding ............. I think the best thing will be to discuss it with him and then take the right course of action if any .......... called actionable information

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pakivette said:
People on this forum are from different cities and they are from all over Canada. How are you going to collect physical signature and represent applicants form whole Canada?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
People on this forum are from different cities and they are from all over Canada. How are you going to collect physical signature and represent applicants form whole Canada?
Well the way we can possibly do it is ............ each member will get as many signatures as possible from his/her area ............ it does not have to be current sponsors it could even be community members of any race origin or color .............. the idea is to create a hype .......and then send it to an appointment person in Jack Layton's office ........... this way letters can reach the office from all across Canada ........ but the modalities and mechanics of this campaign has to be discussed with Mr Layton and his office staffers.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Brother I am here.. 100-200 people doesn't have to be from Jack Laytons riding yarr... and we don't have to be from his riding for this request. My idea is to goto his office in a group (which I have been telling people on this forum for last 1 year) ask him if we will get signed letters from people in toronto would you file this petition in the parliament as a opposition leader? If he says Yes then we are good to go, if not then we will go to Madina masjid (where Jack Layton is there for Friday prayers to get his votes) and ask Pakistani community leader to go with us to Jack's office and pressure him to present it in the parliament. This will not benefit us for now since we are already late, but this will benefit Pakistani community in future.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Pakivette how are you today, Good to see you are back. Yaar kis kis paper per aur kaha kaha aur kitni bar aur kis kis ko sign kerwa ke dene hy. Mere tu pen ki ink b ub khatim ho gi hy har jagha sign kr kr ke. Wo pehle letter send krne ke liye bari mushkil se members ko ready kya 2 weeks ago we got around 25 friends on the list but only around 10 of them have sent the letter.

Yaar mein ub sign ke saath saath Anghoota PAD be laga do ga.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Bhaye .. we dont need 36 million signatures from all over Canada, I am pretty sure that GTA population is more than 200, and we can get 200 signatures on a petition if we work in a group.

wes786 said:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
became-a-loner said:
Well the way we can possibly do it is ............ each member will get as many signatures as possible from his/her area ............ it does not have to be current sponsors it could even be community members of any race origin or color .............. the idea is to create a hype .......and then send it to an appointment person in Jack Layton's office ........... this way letters can reach the office from all across Canada ........ but the modalities and mechanics of this campaign has to be discussed with Mr Layton and his office staffers.
what ever you guys decide about this stupid immigration i will fallow up and agree with you guys ,but alteast we should do some thing is better than nothing i am really saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd for this long time wait

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
RANJAH SAHIB NAI JO LETTERS SUB SAI BIJAEI IS SAI TU KUCH CHANGE HOTA NAZAR NAHE ARAHA AB DOSRE TAYARIYAN HORAHE HAIN.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
lukan12 said:
Hurray! My husband got his passport back today with visa :) We waited nearly 2 months for his passport to come back... They took forever but I am so happy. God is so great!
Congrats ;) Please pray for all of us who are still waiting.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011