Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:
Salam:
mahmed17 sis & wes786 bro, how r u both.
i want to share somthing that i emailed last night n got reply today's morning, i was shoked to see the reply email so early lol...
khair main nai apni tamam prob un ko batai apna rona roya lakin reply main ek achi bat thi k {Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. (Medical examination letter would be sent out in coming days.)} app dono ya aur mery behan bhai apnai apnai experience k hisab say please batain k kiya ye just re-med ka letter hi bejain gay ya re-med with ppr ho ga?
and is reply pay mujhy khush hona chahiye ya udas lol... cuz mujhy khud confusion hai khushi bi hai k chalo next step kareeb hai udasi is liye k pp ki request sath na hoi tooooooooo
Salam bhai, only way to be sure is wait for letter to reach you :p you never know it might be PPR and re-med. But if they have only stated medical letter I think it might only be re-med but ap ko khush hona chahiye allhumdulillah kuch movement to ho rahi hain file pe, don't worry inshAllah PPR will be next agar saath main na ho to, Allah pe barosa rakhay whatever happens will be for the best. You got good response Igot response k medical results are received but documents un ko abhi nahin milay 1 and a half months ho gaye since we sent them in and still they are in the waiting room. Khair, Allah hum sab k liay yeh zalim time ehsaan karein. I am happy to hear you are one step closer ;D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Salam bhai, only way to be sure is wait for letter to reach you :p you never know it might be PPR and re-med. But if they have only stated medical letter I think it might only be re-med but ap ko khush hona chahiye allhumdulillah kuch movement to ho rahi hain file pe, don't worry inshAllah PPR will be next agar saath main na ho to, Allah pe barosa rakhay whatever happens will be for the best. You got good response Igot response k medical results are received but documents un ko abhi nahin milay 1 and a half months ho gaye since we sent them in and still they are in the waiting room. Khair, Allah hum sab k liay yeh zalim time ehsaan karein. I am happy to hear you are one step closer ;D
w,salam,
well said sis now i'm happy to hear that i'm one step closer 8). ShokarAlhamdolillah,
sis kiya main unhain dobara mail kar k pochon k bhai jann lol.. ap sirf re-med ka letter bejh rahy ho ya pp request k sath aye ga letter what did you say esa karna thek rahy ga cuz main nahin chaty k embassy main bethy reply denai walay bhai jann naraz ho jayen lol..... ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
Salam:
i want to share somthing that i emailed last night n got reply today's morning, i was shoked to see the reply email so early lol...
khair main nai apni tamam prob un ko batai apna rona roya lakin reply main ek achi bat thi k {Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. (Medical examination letter would be sent out in coming days.)} app dono ya aur mery behan bhai apnai apnai experience k hisab say please batain k kiya ye just re-med ka letter hi bejain gay ya re-med with ppr ho ga?
and is reply pay mujhy khush hona chahiye ya udas lol... cuz mujhy khud confusion hai khushi bi hai k chalo next step kareeb hai udasi is liye k pp ki request sath na hoi tooooooooo
Well, mahmed17 has covered some points but yeah there is no way to tell what they will send because it is different for everyone...You are telling me to use my experience: I have seen, remedical request after 8 months of processing(because that when it expired), I have seen remed request after 12months(because that when it expired) I have seen remed with rePCC and IMM forms request(after 9-14 months of applications) I have also seen remed with PPR. I have also seen that medical has been expired and no remed request for 5+ months. In my wife's case her meds are expired in Jan2011 but still no re-med request but she has received rePCC and IMM form request. So its very very unpredictable. Now tell me your timeline I might be able to help you by looking at that, but as mahmed17 has mentioned that you won't know until you receive the request. However, you should definately be happy because you will be a step further after this :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
w,salam,
well said sis now i'm happy to hear that i'm one step closer 8). ShokarAlhamdolillah,
sis kiya main unhain dobara mail kar k pochon k bhai jann lol.. ap sirf re-med ka letter bejh rahy ho ya pp request k sath aye ga letter what did you say esa karna thek rahy ga cuz main nahin chaty k embassy main bethy reply denai walay bhai jann naraz ho jayen lol..... ;)
Don't do that...sabar karu, sabar ka phal meetha huga InshAllah...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:
w,salam,
Maray khyal main dobara nahin email karna chahiye because un ka koi patha nahin or agar naraz ho gaye to raazi karne main bohat time lag jata hain, also they dont tell you k PPR request is sent or not. They never tell in email only say request letter is being sent, i think best thing is to wait for the letter, inshAllah you will get it soon and then you can share with us what exactly you got. Don't worry hum sab k duaeein ap k saath hain.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
Ali_Shah said:
w,salam,
salam to all and first of all congratulation for you re-med atleast you are one step ahead can you share your timeline

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
two things to remember:
DON'T make decisions when you're angry
and
DON'T make promises when you're happy

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Ali_Shah said:
Salam:

hey ali shah
i receieved the same email like u did few days baq and v receieved re med with ppr
dont worry u mght get both too..
just pray and hope for the best

May 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Try to email them to find out the status as some time they issue a letter and it get lost in mail.
Thanks. I just emailed few days back and they replied with generic reply " Case is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer". I have been getting the same reply from last 4 months.
I recently contacted my MP office and they answer me same thing, I sort of got upset with them because if they are getting the same information as I do then whats the point of getting there help. In fact, I think MP office is useless. They waste your time by asking you to come and sign a consent and .......

Something serious is up with the CHC-ISL.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mayena said:
why ru calling it bad news,,,its still good news. send them email and say tat u sent it on mentioned date, and say them to contact u soon and finish ur process
thanx dear,ya I m thinking to email chc again abt dates.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
mahmed17 said:
So yesterday I emailed CHC-ISB reminding them it was my second anniversary :p and 21 months since processing started and what the hell are they doing. So today I check my email and have this response:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. We still await response to our request letter of 15 Mar 2011. Medical examination result has been received.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

....ok so this letter dated March 15th 2011 was for updated imm forms and re-pcc. We sent those things on April 7th so it has been a month and a half and NASIR signed for this docs. Do you think they are just stuck in the mail room still or should we start panicking now? ???
Got the same reply day before yesterday :(

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
wes786 said:
Some times it takes them a while to sort out thousands of mail so they might have received it but they probably haven't attached to the file yet.

My wife received rePCC and IMM form request at the end of Feb, we sent everything in begining of Mar and when I sent them an email in mid April I received a similar reply as you that "a request letter was sent to the applicant on Feb xx, 2011 and 45 days to comply" And it had been more than month and a half we sent all the requested documents...
They are getting worse day by day :(

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Humaumair said:
hey brother...i also got the same letter for my husband and i sent them all the proofs..and i also got the exact same email...so i asked them back that what response r u awaiting now...they sent an automated msg saying ur documents r not lost n wait for 4 weeks...so dont worry..this is an automated msg....keep the reciet with u saved in case they ask
Thanks sis ... I have the receipt and already sent them as an attachment in the email . If i am not wrong they want to interview your husband ... right ??? did you order caips to knw the reason ??

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and I will leave it to the imagination of everyone as to what to expect from Lord of Ring, Return of the King (Jason Kenny) today as Minister for CIC I dont think others have sent the email all of us were sending to him and to Harper, dont know why people dont wish to send it to Jack Layton