File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
ONE 2 KA 4 BRO, I know its so disappointing!! I emailed my MP last night and this morning he called me said:
So, tell me how I can help you? And I asked him to help inquire about my husbands case ... then he was like
so what is your occupation here and 1 or 2 questions about where are you sponsoring from? Jab maine PAKISTAN
ka naam liye tu uski tu PHAT GAYEE and then he says " I am busy with the elections VOTE FOR ME and call me in 3 weeks .. I will see what I can do for you then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " UFF ALLAH kya zamana agaya hai ... Meri jhooti bhi nahi deti Torys ko vote KHABEES INSAAN end main bola SALAAAMALAIKUM ...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Jaania, my sister husband's medical & PCC both expired in Nov 2010 but no update at all and he is very early March 2010 AOR

Yaar what to do aj tu mujhe b ghosa aa gya hy. I mean upfront they charged the fees. digest the fees already and in return nothing for us. Is it not suppose to be PK's pay less as a compensation since there timeline is much higher. I mean as a general role pay more get it done urgent and payless get it done in normal processing time.

Its been 5 days my Jatti is naraz and in my opinion CHC has a big hand in creating this narazgi situation :'(
salam ONE 2 Ka 4 brother how are you? still bhabi is naraz you said ke weeken may mana lunga yes i am agree its all coz of chc .... tonight i told my husband when i have my son i want from Allah that he should be very handsom and faithful then as he grow up and finish his study i will come to pakistan and select a beautiful girl for him and dhom dham say oss ke shadi karin gay ......... my husband said khuda ka khawf kah zara shub shub bolo oss ko be chc ke chakar may dalo ke apni bhab ke tara chc ke pechy para rahay kabe roh day kabe ansday aur kabe forum ke tehka dar banay ke kiya howa kiss ka good news aya was so funny and i lough alot and then i said you are right.

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
absolutely.... i have strongly told everyone not to marry from pakistan... they shud just marry in Canada...
i am an emergency med resident at UFT, and it is so tough living alone and working so demanding...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humtum143 said:
I called the suicide Hotline In regards to the long immigration wait just for the hell of it and when i placed the call i was totally anonymous..
So the suicide hotline connected after 30 minutes later... I think with 30 minutes I may have Probably killed my self by then but that's not my intentions anyways and nor i m telling anyone to do so..

so after talking to the Girl about my problem for 15 minutes she found a solution which I really got excited..Thinking she may help me

So the solution was that I Need love and affection and a good friend to keep me busy and Company...

So she recommended me to go buy my self a Cat or A Dog.

LOOOOOOOL EPIC FAIL

LMFAO!

ayesha_a said:
Moving to Pakistan? Wah wah! But your appeal etc would still be going through right?
it was an objection letter, not rejection letter!

ayesha_a said:
I think as someone mentioned here, they're trying to clear the backlog by sending objection letters now- since apparently they get a quota for giving PPRs. And the first victims of objection letters are Nikah only cases. Though there have been cases here (Nikah only) who have got PPRs (though it took quite a while)...So basically, no predictable move as far as CHC-I is concerned ::) ::) :mad:

I think hur koi saal ka ek chakkar tou PK laga he le, and send as much proof from ones trip as they possibly can. And other voluntary proof every 6 months- so they know marriage IS genuine!

One thing I would like to ask everyone is, when corresponding with CHC-I, do your better halves (i.e. sponsored) person mail them or you, as the sponsor mail/send them info?
maybe you're right, but InshAllah with the valima in september everything will go smoothly..

and I (sponser) have emailed them in the past.

sahira

Dec 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY HUBBY FINALLY GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE JUST CALLED ME HALF AN HOUR AGO, THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER U GUYS ;) HE WILL BE SEEING ME AND 2 OF OUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AFTER 18 MONTHS
GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND ALL WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS.
WSALAM

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
sahira said:
MY HUBBY FINALLY GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HE JUST CALLED ME HALF AN HOUR AGO, THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER U GUYS ;) HE WILL BE SEEING ME AND 2 OF OUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AFTER 18 MONTHS
WSALAM
Congrats :)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahira said:
WSALAM
Good news of the day! Congratulations Sahira:)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z , Sahira
sahira said:
WSALAM

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
sahira said:
WSALAM
Congratulations & celebration :)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Slaam Everyone...I was very much busy with some work and also in cousins shadi.... So Congratulatins everyone who got PPR and also who got their passport back... Tanhai sister I am sure InshaAllah you will get your passport back soon.. it took more than a month getting my pasport back... but they stamped visa in 2 weeks after i sent passport... so after stamping visa the keep passport with them to make some other papers to send with passport.. like CPR (confirmation of permannt residece) you will get that form as well.. so be positive you will get your passport back with visa soon inshaAllah
Sir, Mubarak ho app ko passport wapis milnay ka MASHALLAH.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
godisgreat said:
Tanhayi,

Whats your passport status? If you dont mind please update status.

Thank you
no they have not send my passport back. still waiting 4 visa.
its more than a month now...i sent it on 8th march