sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Danny4450 said:
LOL ... NOOO

They don't like being told what to do.

Write this. "As per my husband/wife, I should expect to hear something from CHC Islamabad. Till date, I haven't heard anything. Could you please let me know the status of my application"
as our application is in its 10th month , I should expect to hear something from CHC Islamabad. Till date, I haven't heard anything. Could you please let me know the status of my application

i m writing this is it okay????/

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
lonly widout hubby said:
hey before gettn ur ppr ..whn did u w contactd embasyy last time ??????? n wat reply u got ?
i never sent any email to embassy during my whole process...recently i enquire about my passport but they never replied me

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
as our application is in its 10th month , I should expect to hear something from CHC Islamabad. Till date, I haven't heard anything. Could you please let me know the status of my application

i m writing this is it okay????/

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the timeline indicated on AOR (which is 10th months from date of issuance). I was anticipating some communication regarding progress on the immigration application of my spouse (File # ). I would greatly appreciate if you can please provide an update on the status of the application or if I require to provide any additional information to finalize the case.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Name

and if you wish to write .............. his excellency, Me Lord, The owners of our marriage, Kiidoooo (from the love story) the abductors, the bandits or whatever name you like for yourself to sooth your seductive mindset, please move your butts and work on my file

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
became-a-loner said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the timeline indicated on AOR (which is 10th months from date of issuance). I was anticipating some communication regarding progress on the immigration application of my spouse (File # ). I would greatly appreciate if you can please provide an update on the status of the application or if I require to provide any additional information to finalize the case.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Name

and if you wish to write .............. his excellency, Me Lord, The owners of our marriage, Kiidoooo (from the love story) the abductors, the bandits or whatever name you like for yourself to sooth your seductive mindset, please move your butts and work on my file
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahhhaha
i like d later part

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanhayi said:
i never sent any email to embassy during my whole process...recently i enquire about my passport but they never replied me
Slaam Everyone...I was very much busy with some work and also in cousins shadi.... So Congratulatins everyone who got PPR and also who got their passport back... Tanhai sister I am sure InshaAllah you will get your passport back soon.. it took more than a month getting my pasport back... but they stamped visa in 2 weeks after i sent passport... so after stamping visa the keep passport with them to make some other papers to send with passport.. like CPR (confirmation of permannt residece) you will get that form as well.. so be positive you will get your passport back with visa soon inshaAllah

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
himat nahi ho rahi k 18 pages parun is forum ka. To read or not to read...that is the question.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wish he was here said:
himat nahi ho rahi k 18 pages parun is forum ka. To read or not to read...that is the question.
nothn imp to read.........................

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Green Green said:
Ek jokar ne logon ko 1 joke sunaya to sb log bohat hansy.
Us ne wohe joke dobara sunaya to kam log hansy.

Us ne whe joke phr sunaya to koe b nai hansa

...To phr

Usne 1 bohat pyari bat kahe ager tum 1 khushe ko le k bar bar nai khush ho skty

To phr

1 gham ko le k bar bar roty kyn ho...???
Awesome !!!!

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
became-a-loner said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Name

LOL ... not a bad idea :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Thanks all for all your duas and support. Always keep my nana abbu, and my self and everyone else in your duas....

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
nothn imp to read.........................
alright. I normally read every day and drop a message when I am around. Things are started to get busy so haven't had the change to contribute. Nothing on my side so far. =/

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who understand Punjabi, a masterpiece of sufi shayari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZZ_iZTdjw&feature=player_embedded

Dedicated to all of you in particular to our Desi Canadian girls ............lol

Mayain nee main kinon akhaan dard wichorey daa haal nee (ohh mother with whom should I share the pain of being apart from my love) ..........hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqjD2qEWvF0&feature=related

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my file no. today morning.. it starts with V... is that what they give to all?
as i have also applied for visit visa in the meantime for my wife.. so i am not sure if that is for visit visa or for sponsorship application?
can anybody shed some light on this plz?
THanks

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
I sent my RE-PCC and additional forms on MAR 02, 2011 ... it is APR 11 today and my husband hasnt received his RE-MEDICAL request yet!!!!

Our Medical EXPIRED in DEC 2010 ,,,, ALLAH HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

This is SUICIDAL

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
I sent my RE-PCC and additional forms on MAR 02, 2011 ... it is APR 11 today and my husband hasnt received his RE-MEDICAL request yet!!!!

Our Medical EXPIRED in DEC 2010 ,,,, ALLAH HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

This is SUICIDAL
Jaania, my sister husband's medical & PCC both expired in Nov 2010 but no update at all and he is very early March 2010 AOR

Yaar what to do aj tu mujhe b ghosa aa gya hy. I mean upfront they charged the fees. digest the fees already and in return nothing for us. Is it not suppose to be PK's pay less as a compensation since there timeline is much higher. I mean as a general role pay more get it done urgent and payless get it done in normal processing time.

Its been 5 days my Jatti is naraz and in my opinion CHC has a big hand in creating this narazgi situation :'(