sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
Visa Office......: CHC-ISB
App. Filed.......: 14-02-2010
Doc's Request.: 07-03-2011
AOR Received.: 25-04-2010

App filed in Feb 2010, AOR in April 2010
thnkz......... i found out this belive bee first filled these forms in june 2010......................... now again n march...................

i got supplemetary form n stuff wid my aor........... dnt knw if thy ask me those agin.........................plz chc come to aug aor. jaldi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ameenn

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DodgeCharger said:
does anyone know who is the april AOR candidate??
beehive_bee

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CHC-ISB
App. Filed.......: 14-02-2010
Doc's Request.: 07-03-2011
AOR Received.: 25-04-2010
he recently got letter fom chc to resubmitt formssssss

beehive_bee

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
25-04-2010
Thank you everyone for your advice.

Some more details about my application:

I did send detailed documentation including lots of pics and proof with the application in February 2010, and once more in June 2010 including Western Union Receipts, Phone bills and email/chat records.

I also visited my wife late last year, but decided not to send proof from that trip, as it had not been 9 months since AOR at that point.

I emailed CHC-ISB in December 2010, and then February 2011. Both times the reply was "in queue for initial review". So these re-IMM forms indicate that the file is finally being looked at now, Alhamdulillah.

I might send proof of my trip and Western Union receipts with these documents, but I also don't want to overload with proof. What do you guys (and girls) think?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO wes786

yaar bro if u are online can u tell me why does CHC send forms to refill? Is it necessary that all those ppl who got this request from CHC_I had their forms filled out by hand>>??

Does it help if u filled the forms online on computer and print??

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
wanted to ask that when the PPR letter comes and if in case no one is home then what ? coz i am leaving for canada in a week and only my mother in law is home..sometimes she is not home also....peechay se ppr aa gaya to kia ho ga?
They send PPR via TCS... so if someone is not home... they will take the letter back and will try next day... if net day also thy dont find anyone.. then they will call on the number mentioned on envelop in your address (CHC always write down the number with address) then somone will have to go and collect the letter from their office... in my case it happend the same... i did collect letter from their office...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
TO wes786

yaar bro if u are online can u tell me why does CHC send forms to refill? Is it necessary that all those ppl who got this request from CHC_I had their forms filled out by hand>>??

Does it help if u filled the forms online on computer and print??
you can also download docments and fill them up on computer PDF file fillable... then take print outs.. sign them and send it to them... it is not necessary to fill the same documents they sent in mail......

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ab yaad dilae kon tumhe,,
ye saal bhe akhir beet gaya,,

ye baazi bhe jag jeet gaya,,
wo sard hawaein ab bhe hain,,

rangeen fizaein ab bhe hain,,
wo bheege bheege pani ki purshor sadaein ab bhe hain ,,

mein ab bhe udhar ko jata hn,,
aur dil apna sulgata hn,,,

ab tum nhe hote sath mere,,
hote hain khaali hath mere,,

purshor sadaein puchte hain,,
wo sard hawaein puchte hain,,
wo kahan gya saathe tera ,,,kia phr ye zamana jeet gya,,

YE SAAL BHE AKHIR BEET GYA,,,
YE SAAL BHE AKHIR BEET GYA,,,

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
you can also download docments and fill them up on computer PDF file fillable... then take print outs.. sign them and send it to them... it is not necessary to fill the same documents they sent in mail......
yaar knaeem bhai, read my question carefully and then answer plz. thanx

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beehive_bee said:
Thank you everyone for your advice.

Some more details about my application:

I did send detailed documentation including lots of pics and proof with the application in February 2010, and once more in June 2010 including Western Union Receipts, Phone bills and email/chat records.

I also visited my wife late last year, but decided not to send proof from that trip, as it had not been 9 months since AOR at that point.

I emailed CHC-ISB in December 2010, and then February 2011. Both times the reply was "in queue for initial review". So these re-IMM forms indicate that the file is finally being looked at now, Alhamdulillah.

I might send proof of my trip and Western Union receipts with these documents, but I also don't want to overload with proof. What do you guys (and girls) think?

yaar did u fill out forms on PDF or u hand printed them?? i mean in the opriginal applcaiton not the ones being re-requested.

beehive_bee

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
25-04-2010
DodgeCharger said:
yaar did u fill out forms on PDF or u hand printed them?? i mean in the opriginal applcaiton not the ones being re-requested.
I filled them out on PDF, and attached extra sheets (also typed out) whenever it was necessary.

I don't think it makes much difference if you hand write them out as long as you use black ink and write cleanly.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beehive_bee said:
I filled them out on PDF, and attached extra sheets (also typed out) whenever it was necessary.

I don't think it makes much difference if you hand write them out as long as you use black ink and write cleanly.
all i was wondering if this is the major reason why CHC asks to re-submit forms cuz they may be illegible or otherwise smeared or else..

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
yaar knaeem bhai, read my question carefully and then answer plz. thanx
What forms are you talking about? would you mention please.. if you talking about supplimentry foms IMMs then please note that they want to get updates of applicant since his/her application in process and if there is any changes i.e. new born,, new travel,, change of college or school etc.... and you dont have to fill them manualy... this is what i got from your pst...