Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Yah but after issuance of visa your wife will have to leave before the second medical expires or the passport expires - which ever is earlier

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I understood that if CHC makes a decision within 15 month of first medical than they will extend the first medical by 12 months.

So in your case if CHC finalize your case by OCT-2012 than they might extend your medical for another 12 months.

This is my understanding, Correct me if i am wrong. Other senior member can explain it better.

adilmk123 said:
how about my med cert, i got it done in july 2011, is it still valid?
or do i have to go through it again once i get remed ?? any idea

understanding

May 29, 2012
dear raz.hz

yeah these retards dont understand our culture. i applied in feb2011 and chc-isb got my file on march04 2011, its been a long wait to finally hear something from chc-isb

I understand the long wait, I have been patient and waiting since 2009.

but it is not that they dont understand the culture...

actually more then 90 % of the people working in islamabad are local pakistani nationals.. not canadians so they are very familiar with the culture.

Canada itself argues with islamabad many times in regards to how long they take and what they require.

Canada is fighting to make islamabad quicker that is why they are making changes in islamabad now, because canada is trying to fix what was going on in islamabad for the people of pakistan..

now the nika aspect.. they insist on all the process to be coomplete as they have found that the most fraud cases that went through were people filing they had nika ( this way not having to have sex with a friend or relative or paid client ) so that once the process is finished they can depart without real marriage) so they try to have the rusu- completed so it confirms that the person has left and went with ( had sex with ) thier husband or wife confirming the marriage.

an understandable step actually.

when it comes to understanding culture i will say this.. many times a person will move from one country saying they want to be part of another country and they dont change.. example a man moves from china ( saying he wants a better life in the states.. but in the states, he lives like he was in china, not talking to english, not letting his family talk to any but chineese.. etc.. this is not accepting culture.. please adapt to where you move.. that is why your moving.. and think about what canda is doing for us, they are figtinhmg islamabad and making changes to help us, ( i heard that they now have 3 canadians actually working at the embassy now and are trying to get more there so that we can finish it all quick..

oh sso you see how embassys work
missisauga approvs you can come to canda

islamabad.. has rules set out by pakistan what must be met for the embassy in islamabad to allow a pakistani the right to leave.

that is why all countries have slow times for pakistan and quicker for other countries, pakistan has many "guidelines that must be followed. and canda dosent have enough canadians working in there embassy for our behalf.

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
thiz is my VO text in GCMS NOTES :

I HAVE CONSIDERED ALL THE FACTS OF THE APPLICATION.FOSS CHECK-NO APPARENT ADVERSE INFO.I SATISFIED THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GENIUNE BTW SPONSOR/PA BASED ON DOCUMENTATION ON FILE.SATISFIED SPONSAR MEETS SPONSARSHIP CRITERIA + SELDEC ENTERED .RPRF PAID.REVIEWD IMM8/SCHEDULE1/SUPPLEMENTARY FORM /POLICE CERTIFICATE - NO CONCERNS MEDS:EXPIRED FCR: MED PHEP .

TEXT:pHEP LETTER PREPARED AND PLACED ON FILE REG:pLS ISSUED MED AND SEND ATTACHED PHEP LETTER ALONG WID MED .

SECURITY ELIGBILITY N CRIMINALITY : PASSED
MEDICAL:IN PROGRESS

n aj pore 3 months hogae hai ecase status changed to in process ..

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Hi ek_larki - The same thing happened to Danny4450..Please send them emails/fax etc that your gcms notes shows ppr and medical but you haven't received yet .. Your GCMS note tell that ppr and medical req letters are ready but they have not been dipsatched ! Can you see an issue date for med and ppr ??

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
Red Jeans said:
Hi ek_larki - The same thing happened to Danny4450..Please send them emails/fax etc that your gcms notes shows ppr and medical but you haven't received yet .. Your GCMS note tell that ppr and medical req letters are ready but they have not been dipsatched ! Can you see an issue date for med and ppr ??
no date of issue of remed n ppr in my GCMS notes
they only said that k send karna hai not send out n also in my notes
after this text that file is in CBO for review i dont knw y they r delaying my
case i have enough proofs of reply of CHCI they said that everythin is clear
bckground check is over 3 months hogae wait karte karte pta nhi kia horha hai

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
danny4450 will guide and advise you better ..

lover

Nov 15, 2011
ek_larki said:
no date of issue of remed n ppr in my GCMS notes
they only said that k send karna hai not send out n also in my notes
after this text that file is in CBO for review i dont knw y they r delaying my
case i have enough proofs of reply of CHCI they said that everythin is clear
bckground check is over 3 months hogae wait karte karte pta nhi kia horha hai
i have seen in my gcms that they said reg plz issue medicals :eek:ct 2011 and i received my med in dec 2011.i m thinking file takes almost 2 months to reach to dispatcher from IO's table.so dont worry and urs is ppr too ,so it might takes longer.but u can email and fax them regarding this .

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
lover said:
i have seen in my gcms that they said reg plz issue medicals :eek:ct 2011 and i received my med in dec 2011.i m thinking file takes almost 2 months to reach to dispatcher from IO's table.so dont worry and urs is ppr too ,so it might takes longer.but u can email and fax them regarding this .
hmm yeah may b but insha ALLAH in june i got it but thank GOD atleast they tell me each n everythin
clearly no doubt that wats going on so i just wait n pray jaha itna wait kara
waha thora r sahi.. but its confrimed that ALLAHUMDULUHA everythin is PASSED
n they send me in comingdayz PPR+REMED so letsee..

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ek_larki said:
hmm yeah may b but insha ALLAH in june i got it but thank GOD atleast they tell me each n everythin
clearly no doubt that wats going on so i just wait n pray jaha itna wait kara
waha thora r sahi.. but its confrimed that ALLAHUMDULUHA everythin is PASSED
n they send me in comingdayz PPR+REMED so letsee..
sis is PASSED written beside ur security section

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ek_larki said:
thiz is my VO text in GCMS NOTES :

I HAVE CONSIDERED ALL THE FACTS OF THE APPLICATION.FOSS CHECK-NO APPARENT ADVERSE INFO.I SATISFIED THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GENIUNE BTW SPONSOR/PA BASED ON DOCUMENTATION ON FILE.SATISFIED SPONSAR MEETS SPONSARSHIP CRITERIA + SELDEC ENTERED .RPRF PAID.REVIEWD IMM8/SCHEDULE1/SUPPLEMENTARY FORM /POLICE CERTIFICATE - NO CONCERNS MEDS:EXPIRED FCR: MED PHEP .

TEXT:pHEP LETTER PREPARED AND PLACED ON FILE REG:pLS ISSUED MED AND SEND ATTACHED PHEP LETTER ALONG WID MED .

SECURITY ELIGBILITY N CRIMINALITY : PASSED
MEDICAL:IN PROGRESS

n aj pore 3 months hogae hai ecase status changed to in process ..
That's a very positive news. Do you see any due date on your GCMS notes infront of medical 1 ? Any entries in outgoing correspondence section? If not, then I guess you will just have to wait till they get the new quota for Visa. If there is a due date for your medicals usually 60 days after the medical letter was prepared, then you can email them ask about your status and if they reply to you saying that they have sent Re-med and PPR or only RE-med then tell them that you havn't received it yet. Unfortunately, you ll have to be patient and wait. I tried my best to get them send it to me again but they sent it only when they wanted to send it.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Red Jeans said:
The case goes in to inprocess when everything on the case is done except security checks ? Am i right ? I have seen GCMS note of members with and without in process ...this is the difference i could find ! Please correct me if I'm wrong !
The case goes in process after initial review is done. The date on e-case that shows that the file went to in process is the date the Immigration officer reviewed your file for the very first time.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
brother what request did chc send u

for muslims adopting this culutre isnt easy as are religion is more important to us

we are here to live peacefully and not disturb there way of life and in return they should just accept us as who we are

understanding said:
dear raz.hz

yeah these retards dont understand our culture. i applied in feb2011 and chc-isb got my file on march04 2011, its been a long wait to finally hear something from chc-isb

I understand the long wait, I have been patient and waiting since 2009.

but it is not that they dont understand the culture...

actually more then 90 % of the people working in islamabad are local pakistani nationals.. not canadians so they are very familiar with the culture.

Canada itself argues with islamabad many times in regards to how long they take and what they require.

Canada is fighting to make islamabad quicker that is why they are making changes in islamabad now, because canada is trying to fix what was going on in islamabad for the people of pakistan..

now the nika aspect.. they insist on all the process to be coomplete as they have found that the most fraud cases that went through were people filing they had nika ( this way not having to have sex with a friend or relative or paid client ) so that once the process is finished they can depart without real marriage) so they try to have the rusu- completed so it confirms that the person has left and went with ( had sex with ) thier husband or wife confirming the marriage.

an understandable step actually.

when it comes to understanding culture i will say this.. many times a person will move from one country saying they want to be part of another country and they dont change.. example a man moves from china ( saying he wants a better life in the states.. but in the states, he lives like he was in china, not talking to english, not letting his family talk to any but chineese.. etc.. this is not accepting culture.. please adapt to where you move.. that is why your moving.. and think about what canda is doing for us, they are figtinhmg islamabad and making changes to help us, ( i heard that they now have 3 canadians actually working at the embassy now and are trying to get more there so that we can finish it all quick..

oh sso you see how embassys work
missisauga approvs you can come to canda

islamabad.. has rules set out by pakistan what must be met for the embassy in islamabad to allow a pakistani the right to leave.

that is why all countries have slow times for pakistan and quicker for other countries, pakistan has many "guidelines that must be followed. and canda dosent have enough canadians working in there embassy for our behalf.

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
That's a very positive news. Do you see any due date on your GCMS notes infront of medical 1 ? Any entries in outgoing correspondence section? If not, then I guess you will just have to wait till they get the new quota for Visa. If there is a due date for your medicals usually 60 days after the medical letter was prepared, then you can email them ask about your status and if they reply to you saying that they have sent Re-med and PPR or only RE-med then tell them that you havn't received it yet. Unfortunately, you ll have to be patient and wait. I tried my best to get them send it to me again but they sent it only when they wanted to send it.
danny bhai thiz GCMS notes that i posted i ordered in end of march n recieved in end
of april n no there is no due date nothing only said thiz thing that i m posted here n yeah i email
them in april so they said that in fewdays they send me PPR+REMED but they didnt send it so then
we contact to MP in the begining of the month of MAY so they gve the same reply to MP that
they send me PPR+REMED in comingdays so its clear that they holding r waiting for smething then
they will send me a request n now again i ordered GCMS notes we gettin in comingdays letsee
but in my privious notes VO said that everythin is clear n at the end of the notes they said that file is in CBO for review wat does it mean?