sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
From January 2010 TO Current Applications.

S# Name Date

1. wait for response ................. March 2010
2. jaania................................. April 2010 (H) I/Q
3. ziaulhaq75............................ April 2010 interviewQ
4. CanPak05 ............................June 2010
5. S khan................................. June 2010
6. suppy................................... June 2010
7. Tinko...................... July 2010 { ppr may-- visa 16 may }
8. lonly widout hubby ..................Aug 2010--------- ( REMEDS FEB 2012)----------
9. faizaidi ...................................Aug 2010---- (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)----

10. great person .........................Aug 2010------(remeds sep 2011)
11. samar jawad.......................... Oct 2010--------- (REMEDS FEB 2012)----
12. lover ....................................Oct 2010----------(Remdes Dec 2011)-----

13. immii ....................................Oct 2010
14. hunsani1 ...............................Oct 2010
15. coolf2000 ..............................Oct 2010--------- ( REMEDS FEB 2010)-----
16. mrahmani ..............................Nov 2010----------(REMEDS MARCH 2012)--------->>>>>>>>PRR MAY 18TH 2010
17. canadianbear .........................Dec 2010
18. khushi humesha 100................. Dec 2010--------- (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
19. mrs zawar ..............................Dec 2010
20. pakhtun_89 ............................Dec 2010
21. Imtihan .................................Dec 2010 --------( REMEDS MARCH 2012)-----
22. Mainbucha.............................. --------(REMEDS MARCH 2012)
23. Rouge Amour.......................... Dec 2010--------- (REMEDS MARCH 2012)

24. dell1505
25. sawera
26. faraway
27. iftikhar505 I/Q
28. K.a
29. Goppy ....................................AUG 2010
30. waiting4visa
31. best palce for u
32. canadian soil I/Q
33. qamalik729................. ............. ---------(REMEDS APRIL 2012)-------
34. armanz
35. ali_g
36. shafa ......................................nov 2010 --------(REMEDS MARCH 2012)
37- flyfish ......................................june 2010
38- hamidadel----------------------- (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)
39 - usrain.............................. (REMEDS March 2012)
40- sadstory .............nov 2009 (remeds 3rd remeds feb 2012) ( ppr may )

41-kachrakhana.................... oct 2010.......... ( remeds sep 2011).........( ppr april + visa may 15 2010)[/colo
r]
42- MAB ................ AUG 2010.........( REMEDS MARCH 2012).....( PPR APRIL 23RD )---->>> VISA 18TH MAY 2012

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
list of ppl recently done wid remedical ! awaits ppr

1-hamidadel (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)
2-faizaidi (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)

1-lover (Remdes Dec 2011)

1- me ( REMEDS FEB 2012)
2-coolf2000 ( REMEDS FEB 2010)
3-samar jawad ( REMEDS FEB 2010)

1- Imtihaan ( REMEDS MARCH 2012)
2-mrahmani (REMEDS MARCH 2012)------------->>>>>>>>>>> PPR MAY 18TH 2012
3-mainbucha (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
4- khushi humesha100 (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
6-misrable (REMEDS March 2012)
7-Shafa (REMEDS March 2012)
8-RougeAmour (REMEDS March 2012)
9-usrain (REMEDS March 2012)

1-qamalik729 (REMEDS APRIL 2012)

1-mrs zawar (remeds may 2012)

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
RougeAmour said:
I know, when I applied it said 16 months too. But just like you, here I am at 19 months. And my heart goes out to all the families that had children during this process. I dont know what I would do if I was expecting a child and my husband were not with me. My heart goes out to all the women who are living here, working jobs, paying mortgages, surviving life in Canada (its not as bright and sunshine-y as people assume, but it is better than Pakistan) every day on their own without their husbands.

I visit my husband once a year. For 3 weeks at a time. I was very close to being is S_Design's situation last year. "Marital problems" doesnt even begin to describe what my husband and I went through. "Crazy mother in law" is an understatement compare to what mine is. This time apart is slowly eating away at our lives. And this process is BRUTAL to say the least. Ask any one of these Ministers to leave their spouses for a few months and see how they fare.

But we're soldiering on. We must, we have no other choice and we love our Spouses. Ill do anything for mine, even if that means I cant see him for a few more months. Patience is a virtue. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You dont know what you have until its gone... BLAH BLAH BLAH

Id move to Pakistan in a heart beat if I could but that has a negative impact on the damn case as well doesnt it?

Theyre never happy.
NICE

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
RougeAmour said:
Are you really naive enough to believe that if you and a group of Pakistanis walked up to Jason Kenney and asked him to speed up sponsorship times, he would listen to you? Are you naive enough to believe that all of this is in hands? That even Stephen Harper has any control over it? This is much bigger than our Government. Than all of us. Theyve been given orders, and they will follow them. Your crying and screaming isnt going to help anything. You can if it makes you feel better but it wont help.

Go and read the comments section on the Globe and Mail's interview with Jason Kenney. As accepting and welcoming the average white Canadian pretends to be, they do not want us here. If it were up to them, they would close the borders indefinitely and stop all forms of immigration. Be grateful youre not being refused entry into this country completely.

Ive been living in North America my entire life. I was in Chicago for the first ten years of my life and have been in Toronto ever since. Ive seen the hatred, the racism, the sense of entitlement in their eyes. The flood of Muslim immigrants into this country is making them furious. The easiest way to decrease our numbers (in their opinion) is to crack down on immigration.

Do you really believe that marital fraud is their genuine reason? Or terrorism? Or civil instability? Everything he said in his interview was a joke! India isnt politically unstable? Their values arent similar to Pakistans? China and India are known to profit off of marriage of convenience contracts. Theres a CBC Documentary from The Passionate Eye that discusses just that.

So dont accuse me of being passive. Dont accuse me of keeping my eyes shut and ignoring the blows. This is much bigger than all of us. We have to be patient because there is no use in causing an uproar. Do you think that if you dont vote for the cons this year, you'll be able to change anything? Ive been voting NDP since 2003. They have a huge following but do you really think that its under our control who is elected to office?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocall_scandal

Read that. By any means necessary, the evil and the corrupt will maintain their positions in office. You and I are just pawns. Same goes for Pakistan. Ill say it right here: If Imran Khan becomes the next president of Pakistan, then you can be sure he has been bought out; that he has sold his soul to the devil.

We're living in the end of times my friends, stop expecting things to get easier.
I am 100 % agree with your thoughts , Is there any body from vancouver. I want to stand any where. If I live in ottawa I can protest in front of parliment or in front of jason kamena or harper house I want to through eggs to his house. if we will make an issue then it will be an issue. if we keep silent then nothing will happened. When we will throughs eggs and stones on there houses then it will be an issue then the media will involve that why we are throwing on there houses. Its because of frustration and even courts dont give punishment if person do just because of frustration. so Please I request those brothers and sistes who lives in ottawa or close to ottawa. If harper or kamena has any house in vancouver . Please let me know you will see I will be in the news next day. I am looking some brother and sister from vancouver. If anyone lives here please contact me to make some more plans.
thanks

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
OMG I GOT ITTT

inta chota ka letter , hahahhahahahahhaha
but it means LIFE OR DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS AAALAMMM NAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOLZZZZZZZ

THIS IS D LETTER WE R LOOKING N WAITNG FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SINCE CENTURIESS ....LOLZZZZZZZZZ

THANK GOD I CUD LOOK AT IT BEFORE , I ACTUALLY GOT IT
WARAN US DINN TU MEI bashooohhhhhhhhhhhh hogayettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :p :p
I sent you PPR, yay!
Write your file# on the top, fill the form and send this with PP. :p
I am also an IO working at CHC-I. LOL!!!! :D:p

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Canadian soil said:
MAB ap meri shagrdagi main akar ab ap bhee prediction daynay lagee hain logon ko ;D
Yeah right, I am your true shagirdyani :p

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
hamidadel said:
NICE
[/qu
We belong to that coward nation that we are happy instead of angry after getting visa from 20 to 30 months. I read on this forum that some people are very happy after a long processing time. I think if they evaluate that they have lost there precious years just because of CHC . after getting visa and arriving here why these people dont go to court and file a lawsuit against CHC islamabad and they have the right to know how there case has been process. at least they will know that fault is pakistani government or canadian governemnt. but when these people get visa they think that there problem is solved. no think about the generation who are cominng behind you may be some one will be our sisters , brother , daughters and sons, if we will not protest that the situation will be worst as every body know the real words from jason kamena that we are trying to increase the process, he want to say discrease but jo dil mein hota hey wo zuban per a hi jata hey.
ChC waisted untill now my 02 years of life and they have to answer it I am just waitiing for my wife. once she will be here I will go to court INSHALLAH , Is tarah zinda raheny ka koi faida naheen, ager dil mutmaen na ho to , if heart is not satisfied then no value to live in canada. its better to live in pakistan. I am just waiting for the right time, but I can protest in any where If minister kamena lives here. I breaks his window. due to frustration. koi pochta to sahi key aisa kuun kia hey . to every body knows the answer.
I am looking people from vancouver area. please you help me I will help you.
thanks

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
i totally agree with u
its really true i have been waisted my two precious year in d hope of visa n havent got it yet life sucks n atleast thy should tell us the time period so that aghy chezain ho i cant do anything cuz i dont know whn m done with immigration ,,,,,
we should speak up if not today than when

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
suppy said:
i totally agree with u
its really true i have been waisted my two precious year in d hope of visa n havent got it yet life sucks n atleast thy should tell us the time period so that aghy chezain ho i cant do anything cuz i dont know whn m done with immigration ,,,,,
we should speak up if not today than when
your wife case ?

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
your case is going to long after your remed no apdate

did u ordered CAIPS/GCMS any complications in your case ?
what they said u through email its really sad to heard this !

2 years its a very long time for waiting in my case almost 13months
left n i m worried n cant wait more !
n u ppl wait till 2 years ALLAH help us AMEEN n soooooooooooooon we riddance us
of this process !

INSHA ALLAH !

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Hey guys!

I need help for someone...
Where does it say that you have to label/write names on the back of the wedding pictures before sending application to Canada?
I cannot find it in the guide (guide_3970e)

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Its not in the guide..you will find it in the documents check list for the pakistani nationals..

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
RougeAmour said:
I know, when I applied it said 16 months too. But just like you, here I am at 19 months. And my heart goes out to all the families that had children during this process. I dont know what I would do if I was expecting a child and my husband were not with me. My heart goes out to all the women who are living here, working jobs, paying mortgages, surviving life in Canada (its not as bright and sunshine-y as people assume, but it is better than Pakistan) every day on their own without their husbands.

I visit my husband once a year. For 3 weeks at a time. I was very close to being is S_Design's situation last year. "Marital problems" doesnt even begin to describe what my husband and I went through. "Crazy mother in law" is an understatement compare to what mine is. This time apart is slowly eating away at our lives. And this process is BRUTAL to say the least. Ask any one of these Ministers to leave their spouses for a few months and see how they fare.

But we're soldiering on. We must, we have no other choice and we love our Spouses. Ill do anything for mine, even if that means I cant see him for a few more months. Patience is a virtue. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You dont know what you have until its gone... BLAH BLAH BLAH

Id move to Pakistan in a heart beat if I could but that has a negative impact on the damn case as well doesnt it?

Theyre never happy.
sis i think me n u have the worst mother in laws lmao n our life situation is almost the same. i too had a situation like urs wit mother in law ruinin the marriage n tryin to get involved n blha blah blah.....

i finished the Quran last week on friday n i truly wit ma heart prayed for everyone single person in the world n here on the forum to be reunited wit our spouses.... thats the most we can do is pray n make lots of duaa, n if we can visit our spouses... but its not easy its EXPENSIVE, n they back home dont understand they think that money grows in tress here n we jus pick it up n make a living lmao....

MAY ALLAH SWT BRING HAPPINESS N PEACE TO EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD
AMEEN

R

raptorsfan

RougeAmour said:
Are you really naive enough to believe that if you and a group of Pakistanis walked up to Jason Kenney and asked him to speed up sponsorship times, he would listen to you? Are you naive enough to believe that all of this is in hands? That even Stephen Harper has any control over it? This is much bigger than our Government. Than all of us. Theyve been given orders, and they will follow them. Your crying and screaming isnt going to help anything. You can if it makes you feel better but it wont help.

Go and read the comments section on the Globe and Mail's interview with Jason Kenney. As accepting and welcoming the average white Canadian pretends to be, they do not want us here. If it were up to them, they would close the borders indefinitely and stop all forms of immigration. Be grateful youre not being refused entry into this country completely.

Ive been living in North America my entire life. I was in Chicago for the first ten years of my life and have been in Toronto ever since. Ive seen the hatred, the racism, the sense of entitlement in their eyes. The flood of Muslim immigrants into this country is making them furious. The easiest way to decrease our numbers (in their opinion) is to crack down on immigration.

Do you really believe that marital fraud is their genuine reason? Or terrorism? Or civil instability? Everything he said in his interview was a joke! India isnt politically unstable? Their values arent similar to Pakistans? China and India are known to profit off of marriage of convenience contracts. Theres a CBC Documentary from The Passionate Eye that discusses just that.

So dont accuse me of being passive. Dont accuse me of keeping my eyes shut and ignoring the blows. This is much bigger than all of us. We have to be patient because there is no use in causing an uproar. Do you think that if you dont vote for the cons this year, you'll be able to change anything? Ive been voting NDP since 2003. They have a huge following but do you really think that its under our control who is elected to office?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocall_scandal

Read that. By any means necessary, the evil and the corrupt will maintain their positions in office. You and I are just pawns. Same goes for Pakistan. Ill say it right here: If Imran Khan becomes the next president of Pakistan, then you can be sure he has been bought out; that he has sold his soul to the devil.

We're living in the end of times my friends, stop expecting things to get easier.
Amazing Analysis. Kudoos for it. +1

I am mostly a silent reader, rarely post nowadays. This post is some hardcore truth about Canada. They call Islam "Cancer". Bloody "A**holes".

After 9/11, there was massive migration of Muslims from the US into Canada. The Liberals of Paul Martin was very welcoming. In 2006, the Conservatives came into power but they were the minority government and couldn't do much. Hence, there were no changes in any immigration policies at that time. In 2011, they won majority and they are doing whatever they want.

One way to stop Muslims from immigrating is by closing the FSW files which were filed before Feb 2008. Those files were mostly from Muslim countries. Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Lebanon and such countries. They called it "Backlog".

I have always been voting liberals, this year I voted NDP only because of Jack Layton. I am 100% sure liberals will be back once Justin Trudeau steps in.