March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
raptorsfan said:
I traveled Etihad when I was going to get married. The flight reached at 3am and we felt so ashamed that people came to pick us up at 3am aur unki raat puri kali hogai. On our way back, Etihad delayed us by 10 hours. It was end of hajj season and flights were coming back from Jeddah. Our plane was sent to Jeddah. Then Toronto people were promised another Boeing, however that one was sent to JFK. We waited till that same Jeddah plane came back. Then that plane was given to Toronto passengers. I decided not to travel Etihad again. No respect for Toronto people.

In PIA, it was a different atmosphere. They respected people from Toronto. However, does not mean I will travel PIA again and again. I will look at other options as well, except Etihad. They don't stick to their schedule. Lunatics.
Lol I think its different for everyone. I took PIA to Lahore from Karachi last winter and we reached Multan area and the plane just turns right back around to Karachi with no warning or announcement from the flight crew. 4 hour flight turned into a whole night of arguing at the airport. There were people from Toronto on the flight, the pilot was from Mississauga, when I spoke to him, he was not amused. Turns out there was too much fog in Lahore so the plane couldnt land. You'd think the people in the look-out tower in Lahore would notify the other airports ::)

Mr-Tension

Mar 11, 2012
Assllam -O- aliykum ,

H r u guys? i hope every body is Good.
i been silent reader on this forum for long time now.but today i need some help from u guys.i just got mail from cic islamabad and they asking me send evidence of contact and recent communication with ur spouse since the submission of the application.
but i already send them copy of mails , telephone bills, Skype logos, emails, etc etc etc...
But now they asking me to send it again..should i send them all those mails , Skype logo's bills , again? Or just send them few months?
please help me.. i am really confused should i send them all proof gain OR just send them recent one?

they Request me..
1 - ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
2- SUPPLEMENTARY INFO FORM - PAKISTAN
3- ORIGINAL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
4 - EVIDENCE OF MORE PROOF
5 - PHOTO GRAPHS
6 - SPOUSE VISITING PROOFS
7 - DETAIL OF DATE WHEN U AND YOUR SPOUSE LIVED TOGETHER
8 - PAYMENT OF PR -RESIDENCE FEE

They just ask me about one form ... " SUPPLEMENTARY INFO FORM - PAKISTAN "

R

raptorsfan

RougeAmour said:
THIS. Thank you. Canada is a beautiful country and I wouldnt live anywhere else. I lived in Chicago for 11 years and the last 14 years Ive been here. I also work in health care. Our health care system is f'd to say the least. Its free though, the US doesnt get that luxury and people pay medical bills for years. But as far as our over-crowded emergency rooms are concerned and the wait times to see a doctor, I would rather pay up front and see the doc right away rather than spending 7 hours in line. My khala was having a miscarriage, sitting in the waiting room for 4 hours before a doctor even assessed her. It was pathetic and ridiculous. Had they seen her sooner, she could have saved her baby. Its absolutely pathetic that our tax dollars are going to waste when it comes to this particular matter. I say privatize certain areas of health care. Cut out the idiots who have too much time on their hands and show up to the ER for every sneeze and cough.
100% agree....explain this to some thick headed people in this forum....no doubt Canada is beautiful and has lots to offer...but only for "the tezz people"...

ER's don't help...better go to family doctor...

I had pain in my wrist for 2 months...i used myoflex...didn't help...i didn't go to ER b/c i know the ER system...

now I am getting physiotherapy done and its helping...I say privatize everything in healthcare...if you can't afford it...there is be NGO's and government loans available to help...

R

raptorsfan

Mr-Tension said:
Assllam -O- aliykum ,

i been silent reader on this forum for long time now.but today i need some help from u guys.i just got mail from cic islamabad and they asking me send evidence of contact and recent communication with ur spouse since the submission of the application.
but i already send them copy of mails , telephone bills, Skype logos, emails, etc etc etc...
But now they asking me to send it again..should i send them all those mails , Skype logo's bills , again? Or just send them few months?
please help me.. i am really confused should i send them all proof gain OR just send them recent one?

they Request me..
5 - PHOTO GRAPHS

judging from what they asked you...your username suits you...hahaha

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
raptorsfan said:
I traveled Etihad when I was going to get married. The flight reached at 3am and we felt so ashamed that people came to pick us up at 3am aur unki raat puri kali hogai. On our way back, Etihad delayed us by 10 hours. It was end of hajj season and flights were coming back from Jeddah. Our plane was sent to Jeddah. Then Toronto people were promised another Boeing, however that one was sent to JFK. We waited till that same Jeddah plane came back. Then that plane was given to Toronto passengers. I decided not to travel Etihad again. No respect for Toronto people.

In PIA, it was a different atmosphere. They respected people from Toronto. However, does not mean I will travel PIA again and again. I will look at other options as well, except Etihad. They don't stick to their schedule. Lunatics.

Just like CHC , everyone's exp with airlines is diff. PIA was once cruel to me but then they changed. I just took ETIHAD and they were great. So bro dont jinx it cuz I have to return on Etihad.

R

raptorsfan

Imtihaan said:
Just like CHC , everyone's exp with airlines is diff. PIA was once cruel to me but then they changed. I just took ETIHAD and they were great. So bro dont jinx it cuz I have to return on Etihad.
CHC-I ki baat he mat karo...salay kaminay...abhi tak koi correspondence nahi...

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Mr-Tension said:
Assllam -O- aliykum ,

they Request me..
5 - PHOTO GRAPHS

Send "more proof." Dont send duplicate of what you already did, they want to see how your relationship has grown and evidence of your "ongoing relationship." Make sure you include details on the back of each photo, who, what, when, where. And photocopies of your passport stamps, boarding passes (originals), e-tickets and stubs from when you made your visits are good too.

R

raptorsfan

Mr-Tension said:
Assllam -O- aliykum ,

they Request me..
5 - PHOTO GRAPHS

When was your file transfer?

Have you visited your spouse? If not, then you have to visit and submit proof of visit along with pictures together.

Get PCC done. Submit original Nikkahnama. Fill out the supplementary info form and the PPRF.

Long story short, visit your spouse and while in Pakistan work on these 4 things and submit it to CHC-I.

You can pay the PPRF and fill out the supplementary forms before going to pakistan so when you go to Pakistan, your spouse just has to sign and date the form. This way you can spend time with your spouse and take pictures. Remember to submit copy of your passport with entry and exit stamp and copy of your boarding passes and tickets to Pakistan. Have your spouse to include these things in the package and send it off to CHC-I before the BFD.

Hope that helps.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
they just want the SWIPE let the patient die

RougeAmour said:
Im sorry about that, arthritis is much worse than people understand.
And about the health card system, just bullsh*t. I was called to the doc's office once, they swiped my health card, got their $50 or whatever, I waited for a half-hour thinking my test results came back positive for some next disease but no. Just incoherent results. They wont even /speak/ to you without their swipe.

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
Inquiry - my husband only sent in one police clearance with our application form, frm where he lives currently but he lived in 3 different cities since he was 18 (each stay exceeding a 1 year period). Should we get the clearances frm the other locations as well and send them in? Or wait for when they ask for them, since our file is currently in process??

Also, my online status changed to inprocess about 2 wks ago, but we havnt received anything yet? How long till we should excpet to receive anything??

Thanks in advance!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
lol i think everyone here is gettin realli bored
that now instead of our sponsorship cases
we are talkin bout flights lmao :D

not bad ....

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
plz update mine is wife case and my wife received request of imm forms plus re-pcc

remember mine is nikkah case and didn't receive any objection but i did rukhsati and already sent proof same day when received the letter.

Khilafah5 said:
Fj423---------------------- January 2011 [H] Re-Medical request
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011 [H] Re-PCC + doc request
Usrain ------------------------ January 2011 (H) Re-pcc + supp forms
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Danny4450----------------- January 2011 [W]
Warda----------------------- January 2011
HASHOO-------------------- January 2011 [W]
Hacib23--------------------- January 2011 Re-medical (feb 28)/ Re-pcc & supp forms(feb16)
Jay024--------------------- February 2011 (W) Re-med + PPR
Merrakhawaab------------- February 2011 [H] supplementary form + documents request
Raptorsfan------------------ February 2011 [W] Ecas status changed to in process
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011[H] Re-PCC + Supp forms
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Mah1906---------------------March2011 (H) Ecas status changed to In process
Insaan2011----------------- March 2011 [W] Ecas status changed to In process
Sher786---------------------March 2011 Ecas status changed to in process
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011 [W]
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011 [H]
QD-------------------------- April 2011
Khalidi65--------------------- May 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
AFREEN----------------------June 2011

Mississauaga123--------------July 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011 [W]
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]
Fathoom123------------------- September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc--------------------------September 2011[W]
Zabi-----------------------------September 2011 [W]
Khan10--------------------------September 2011 .H.

---------------------------------
Adilmk123------------------ October 2011

Ezee------------------------- November 2011
Caninfoseeker---------------- November 2011
Omar mirza------------------- November 2011

Emblem----------------------- December 2011

Syedgj------------------------Unknown
Immigratingcanada2011---- Unknown
Creative.bird----------------- Unknown
Rani Jee------------------------ Unknown
Ranjah------------------------ Unknown
Ali_shah----------------------- Unknown

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
c_sahar said:
Inquiry - my husband only sent in one police clearance with our application form, frm where he lives currently but he lived in 3 different cities since he was 18 (each stay exceeding a 1 year period). Should we get the clearances frm the other locations as well and send them in? Or wait for when they ask for them, since our file is currently in process??

Also, my online status changed to inprocess about 2 wks ago, but we havnt received anything yet? How long till we should excpet to receive anything??

Thanks in advance!
Dont send unless they ask you for it. My husband has only lived in Pakistan and then Saudi Arabia. They specifically asked for the Saudi clearance when they sent the re-imm forms.

B

bestplace4u

Khilafah5 said:
brother i alraedy tried but u cant win

same here PIA goes direct and if i take turkish airline its a 7 hour stopover hell with that
Like u previously said u never had any bad experience from PIA :)
If someone think I am saying all this by watching GEO and ARY then they don't read properly what I write.
Don't want to continue this never ending story but i sure will post whenever I find new news.