July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
waqarcan said:
Hopefully by 10th January 2012 all the backlogs for stamping visas on Passport will be over.
After VO makes decision, his job is over and its the admin guys who stamp Visas on VO's recommendations.

Cheers

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So around Oct-Nov, we increased the frequency of our emails.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Here is my husband's timeline:

Dec 2009 - Got Married
Feb 2, 2010 - Application sent to mississauga
March 2, 2010- Application sent to Isb
March 23, 2010 - Application processing started in CHC-I
Mid Sep, 2011 - Request for Pcc, and IMM Forms
Dec 2, 2011 - Remedical Request( via tcs)
Dec 31, 2011 - Passport Request (ALHMADOLLILAH!!!)

Please note our address disappeared from Dec 13 and till date is disappeared.

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
but in the end it is all good :)
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Dec 2009 - Got Married

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.

Many Many Congratulations sister .. MashaAllah MashaAllah .... I am really happy for you guys :D. You showed a lot of patience throughout this long and painfull process and Allah has rewarded you in the end. Please convey my Congrats to your hubby and remember us in your prayers.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hey guys,

Just camr to say that my wife received her re-medical request this afternoon in pakistan, it was exactly the way i said it to all of you guys after reading from the caips now today being 31 of december. Just the way i thought it was dated december 28.

Now pretty much we have to send in all the forms, re-pcc, re-medical original nikkah nama rnglish and urdu both lots of proofs including my visit to her.

Now i am sure i will hear from them sometime in febraury.

Havr faith in ALLAH everything will be over soon INSHALLAH not just for me but for everybody in this form.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
MIKE9292 said:
Hey guys,

Just camr to say that my wife received her re-medical request this afternoon in pakistan, it was exactly the way i said it to all of you guys after reading from the caips now today being 31 of december. Just the way i thought it was dated december 28.

Now pretty much we have to send in all the forms, re-pcc, re-medical original nikkah nama rnglish and urdu both lots of proofs including my visit to her.

Havr faith in ALLAH everything will be over soon INSHALLAH not just for me but for everybody in this form.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrtazzzzzzzzzzzzzz one step closer

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

very very happy for u

all d best for coming futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married

Congrat's to u n ur Hubby

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
Hey guys,

Congrat's

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married

Best news of the day!!! Congratulations!!! I have also been waiting for this day for the both of you :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS N THERE FAMILY.....HOPE 2012 BRING LOTS OF HAPPINESS TO ALL OF US INSHALLAH.

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF IN FORUM AND HOPE THIS NEW YEAR BRINGS HAPPINESS FOR ALL OF US AND REUNITED WITH THEIR LOVED ONES,, AND ALL WILL GET PPR :D

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hey Everybody,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU, TO TELL YOU GUYS THE ABOUR MY PERSONAL LIFE I HAD A WORST YEAR POSSIBLY CAN, BUT I AM GLAD IT ENDED ()WELL FOR MY WIFE SPECIALLY SHE RECEVIED TWO LETTERS..I HOPE BY THE END OF FEBRARUY SHE GETS HER PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA. INSHALLAH

AND FOR ALL OF YOU MAY ALLAH SHOWER YOU WITH BLESSINGS...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Many congratulations and best wishes for your future life. Your husband sent me a message on facebook but I thought of coming online and personally congratulate you for the patience you have shown and the reward you got for it! Happy togetherness as your husband would say and have a great life ahead. I wishe you guys get together ASAP and begin the new phase of your life. Good Luck and best wishes!

saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Lots of luck for the future & thanx for elaborating the matter which is quite helpfull. May Allah reward you for that. Please don't forget us in your dua. Thanx again.
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married