sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
depression said:
sis dont feel bad INSHAALAH U LL GET SOME GOOD NEWS SOOON
amennnnnnnnnn n thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
mechnerd said:
my wife received the following reply from isb 10 mins ago

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a senior immigration officer. Further medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 17 Nov 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

can you guys please let me know what you think about this reply...whos a senoir immi officer? and whats with this further med stuff? my wife had her remed done on 25 oct

thanks guys

fruther medical is if they find something wrong with the medical result, so they want them to do further medical, I once heard that usualy they send fruther medical for those who once in life time they had tb.
so its not remedical its more medical that they want her to do.
just take the envelop and make an app with dr.

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Jaania said:
WES BROS, EVERYONE ON THE FORM FROM 2009 AND 2010 GOT THEIR PPRS + VISAS ... SOME ARE ALREADY HERE
HOWEVER, ME AND BEST ARE LEFT :(
STILL IN THE FREAKIN INTERVIEW QUEUE, AOR APRIL 2010 ... I GOT MY CAIPS YESTERDAY NOTHING NEW IN IT.
THEY SAID BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE OVER BUT THE BDEC IS STILL 0
THE ONLY NEW THING I SAW WAS 2 NOTES SAYING I VISITED PAK FOR 3 WEEKS RECENTLY AND THEY GOT OUR PICTURES AND MY TICKET COPY. I SAW ONE THING, THEY WROTE HUSBAND IS 5 YEARS YOUNGER THEN SPONSOR WHICH IS ME.
COME ON 5 YEARS IS NOTHING PLUS I LOOK YOUNGER THAN HIM FOR GODS SAKE, CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!
I WILL END UP IN MY GRAVE BECAUSE OF THEM :( :(
dont worry sis i m also here .my aor is dec09 and i m also in interview queue .lakin pata nahee interview lanay walay to shayad soo hee gay hay .kisee ko bhee call nahee kar rahay hay any way dont worry ALLAH will bless us very soon inshallah

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Su140210 said:
Assalam alaykum everyone,

So, I emailed CHC to get some updates cz it's been over a month that I sent my passport there. Got the reply from them today which is as under:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Applicant's passport has been received and is in queue for review.

Please comment as to what it's all about...?
It means your passport has been received and is in queue for next step which is visa stamping...seems like they are getting busier with PPR and visa stamping and that's why it's taking they so long to return back passports...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mechnerd said:
my wife received the following reply from isb 10 mins ago

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a senior immigration officer. Further medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 17 Nov 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

can you guys please let me know what you think about this reply...whos a senoir immi officer? and whats with this further med stuff? my wife had her remed done on 25 oct

thanks guys
Seems like there is some kind of concern with your wife's medical results. Either the results are not clear or there could be some health concern they want to clearify by following up another medical request to get some extra tests done and that letter is sent on November 17th according to their reply. Don't worry and wait for the letter and InshAllah it will clear some things up once received. File is in queue for review by senior officer; it could be the decision making officer for final decision on your case.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
mera bhi wapis agaya ADDRESS ................
i hope it is somthng gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Soon Inshallaha.

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
muzmil said:
Hello can anyone plz tell me wht kind of number show up on cell if chc isl calls ? My wife just noticed a miss call from. Somethg like 802....It came 10 minutes before 6:00. U think its chc isl ?
no its not chc no thats start from 051 and two or three diget more

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
resham said:
Salam to all.
MY MP got reply from embassy-which is ,applicant requires an interview.but it is not schedualed yet.

and also he said if there are some more proofs of ongoing relationship i should submit to them and it will help to assess the file.what do u guys think.
my mp give the same answer that no one can tell u when chc call u for interview

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
maryaam said:
what number shows when CHC calls ???

Thanks
Asak,

I hope I can help you out. I recently got a call from my visa office and the number was of the visa office available on their official website. So going by that, you will most likely get a call from this number 92-51-208-6000, found over here http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

All the best! :)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
guysss

sorry but Someone has to answer this for me again. I know u have answered it so many times. Just do it one more time for me plz

here we go

"How do we change the mailing address with CHC?

Thanx