+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
muzmil said:
Maryam did u also recieve call today ? My wife also missed a call but the number was starting from 802..
my husband was told by CHC that they called him, but he didn't get any call so I just want to know what number they call

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tuco said:
i would also like to advise new members to refrain from spreading negativity and ill thoughts............instead of arguing and making monster out of nothing start living with positive feelings..........make friends, spread love, peace, tranquility and help each other in every issue and stop corroding yourself...........my earnest advice to you
else i know you will learn your lesson automatically when you get a few months older on this forum
post it whn hello ji or khan05 post ................ as u r referring to thm riteeeeeeeee ?

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
tuco said:
i would also like to advise new members to refrain from spreading negativity and ill thoughts............instead of arguing and making monster out of nothing start living with positive feelings..........make friends, spread love, peace, tranquility and help each other in every issue and stop corroding yourself...........my earnest advice to you
else i know you will learn your lesson automatically when you get a few months older on this forum
+1 for you :)

A

alpha1980

Still awaiting for PP back. I hope this week ill have my PP back its almost 8 days since my ecase change from in process to Decision made.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
alpha1980 said:
Still awaiting for PP back. I hope this week ill have my PP back its almost 8 days since my ecase change from in process to Decision made.
Inshallah soon! Just hang in there :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
post it whn hello ji or khan05 post ................ as u r referring to thm riteeeeeeeee ?
yes i was referring to them plus other newbies JF-Thunders

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
haha raptorsfan bro I acept the defeat as I realize thats much better to do instead of trying to make your point infront of ppl who treat this forum as a dating website forum I dont think they see any difference between laval life and this forum. But yeh I will shut my eyes and wont say anything frm here onwards. I am sorry if my post caused any inconvienence to anyone.
bro my below comments were for you and other newbie hot shot wana bees, JF Thunders, F-16 & B-52 bomber fighter jets......i wrongly posted it on lonly widout hubby's comment........

"i would also like to advise new members to refrain from spreading negativity and ill thoughts............instead of arguing and making monster out of nothing start living with positive feelings..........make friends, spread love, peace, tranquility and help each other in every issue and stop corroding yourself...........my earnest advice to you
else i know you will learn your lesson automatically when you get a few months older on this forum"

please don't mind........trust me every newbie here thinks he's an immigration officer, smarter than all others and his a** smells sweeter than other's.........but after spending some time and realizing the agony of being apart from your loved one he turns as meek as a lamb

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
yaar oct wale caseon ka kuch bana
yaar check the list that is with sis "humpakwatankaylog".......she updates all the cases from 2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Hang in there bro, you are almost done!

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Hang in there bro, you are almost done!
wes bhai i just gave you +1 so you can complete your double century ;D ;D ;D........saeed anwar couldn't do it but you just did ;D

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Are you ok tuco???? First of all I was never trying to be an expert here I was requesting to keep our discussion only limited to our cases, was it too much to ask?? secondly please stop this new and old game we all are Mashallah talented enough and everyone is welcome to share what ever knowledge they have we are not having any competition here about being old and having more knowledge. Act as responsible, practical and grown up. At the end I would like to apologize if I offend you in any way with my previous and current post but I would love it if you can please go over my posts again and just let me know where I was trying to show off??? or being offensive?? also keep in mind please you are more then welcome to suggest anything you like but you cant "ADVICE" me for anything as this is a open forum and that is why even in previous post I was giving a suggestion to sawera sis with all the respect after which is completely up to her to take it or ignore it. Mashallah I am confident enough to deal with my issues and problems by the help of my faith on Allah but its true that I love to share knowledge with others and get their opinions too.

tuco said:
bro my below comments were for you and other newbie hot shot wana bees, JF Thunders, F-16 & B-52 bomber fighter jets......i wrongly posted it on lonly widout hubby's comment........

"i would also like to advise new members to refrain from spreading negativity and ill thoughts............instead of arguing and making monster out of nothing start living with positive feelings..........make friends, spread love, peace, tranquility and help each other in every issue and stop corroding yourself...........my earnest advice to you
else i know you will learn your lesson automatically when you get a few months older on this forum"

please don't mind........trust me every newbie here thinks he's an immigration officer, smarter than all others and his a** smells sweeter than other's.........but after spending some time and realizing the agony of being apart from your loved one he turns as meek as a lamb

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
raptorsfan said:
jaha aap itni patient thi...thora sa sabr aur dikha deh...lolzz

;D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
sawera said:
Ayesha its not necessary to show decesion made............i checked on my updated list tht it takes somewhere 10 to 15 to 20 days or a Month..........but most of them received Visa within a Month.....dnt worry sis.

Hmm sahi sahi...chalo I'll keep u updated :)
Filhaal tou I've started organizing and packing my stuff, and socializing ALOT with family and friends :)

gola_jee

Nov 18, 2011
Wow ! it really became a chatting forum. I was used to read it for such a long time and now I just read it after few months and decided to register and say my findings. This forum turned to be a big mess because of some people who have time of the world. For some people if they don't work, don't go to school or don't have anything to do then just come here and say whatever foolish stuff they wanna say.
Keep it just informative as much as you can and this a request to those users who are just killing their and others time.

I am afraid one day someone will come and ask for lonely wife here or someone will ask for lonely husband