Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
lol thnx, i m going to the land of pink dinosaurs ;D
I thought you are already living in Jurrasic Park ;D ;D (think about the rule of Might is Right there)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
became-a-loner said:
I thought you are already living in Jurrasic Park ;D ;D (think about the rule of Might is Right there)

Hahaha good one...

Koi mujhey bhi roz -1 deta/deti hai...: @ And I know its some annoying and frustrated person who isn't happy ke logon ka process chal raha hai and uska nahi...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
good good good ;D ;D ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
oar main ney us dil jaley ka dil jalaney key liye aap ko +1 dey diya ...... aaab woh merey peechey per JAYE GEE because I believe its mostly women ...... me hiding ;D ;D ;D
heheheh :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
do you guys really think someone has enough time to give evryone negative marking??? i think its just the system thing...i get -1 every week ::) and a girl here was asking me to stop giving her minus..how funny

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
do you guys really think someone has enough time to give evryone negative marking??? i think its just the system thing...i get -1 every week ::) and a girl here was asking me to stop giving her minus..how funny
lol

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said:

'The most perfect Muslim in the matter of faith is one who has excellent behavior; and the best among you are those who behave best towards their wives."

(Tirmidhi).
That is right but May Allah take us to the right path and we follow all Sunats not only this one ..... chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I never understand Jinnah ......... a man who apparently created a country in the name of relgion of Islam and married a Parsi woman and his Parsi offsprings live in India more safely than the country he created ........ something is messed up here ........ he could not even speak the national language jut to make make it more interesting
yo who ever it was ..... 110% agree with this guy lol .......... thats what I should have said :)

well what people do over here give plus one i would try plus two for this ......

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha good one...

Koi mujhey bhi roz -1 deta/deti hai...: @ And I know its some annoying and frustrated person who isn't happy ke logon ka process chal raha hai and uska nahi...
lol ...............what would u do with +1 or -1 if the case would have been processed faster .... then it would have made differece but lol ...... who cares its plus minus ... zero no rating ...... what matters is how u guide people .. and help each other out...... and save them from trouble that u went through .........

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
we are gonna send re-med and Passport today , lets see when we will get it back.

and about Parents Super visa , cant they apply for regular immigration while holding Visitor Visa ? and what makes you think out health system is better than pakistan ? one of my co-worker broke his spine about one year ago, he is still waiting for appointment from sargeon to see the condition of it, MRI unvield that his two disks are broken into three pieces and they are putting pressure on nurves controling Kidneys , now one of his kidney is Dead, other swells every other day BUT still he is two months away from gettting Call for appointment and they will give him appointment of atleast four months after that call and his surgery might be done at the end of 2012 , if he is not dead by kidney failure by then.
if it was me i will go to Pak have it done from the best doctor in one day. yah it will cost me some money but who cares about money if you will be dead by the time you will get free medical attention.

Doctor in Canada refused to treat my dad saying he has only two months left and he is too weak to operate and that he can not do anything other than advising us to keep him happy for the time left in his life.

we took our dad to pakistan have the surgery done in lahore and he is with us healthy again , its been more than 4 years now. , i went to that doctor and showed him the reports and show him that the person you said will be dead in two months is still alive after two years.
If yyou are sponsoring your parents for Healthcare then dont waste your time and money on sponsorship just try to keep them happy and let them stay in Pakistan with their Long term friends and other Family members they have been living for years and years.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
yo who ever it was ..... 110% agree with this guy lol .......... thats what I should have said :)

well what people do over here give plus one i would try plus two for this ......
+1 4 u

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
qamalik729 said:
That is right but May Allah take us to the right path and we follow all Sunats not only this one ..... chill
Abu Darda (RA) reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one’s good manners.”(Al-Bukhari)

i guess theres no problem in sharing ahadith on this forum....i shared something on good behaviour....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...