+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
If you email them too much, they wouldn't reply to your emails. How often do you email them?
Will they not reply AT ALL?
Any negative implications?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:
Danny bhai any changes in your Ecas from application rcvd to In process or something?
Nahi yaar, its the same old "Application Received" after 9 months. I am hoping to hear from them within the next two months after the initial review is done. Last time I emailed them was in April, so I am thinking to email them this week InshaAllah. Any progress on your case? Did you get any response? Interview date?

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
There are several issues with your response. I am not surprised to see the lack of undertanding and misguidance. Let me point it out for you and you can do some research to confirm it.

To both of you brothers I have a very simple message, this is the biggest flaw in all of
US as a Pakistani nation that we are very divided, rather than confronting those whom we should as a nation we discuss petty issues and pick on each other as a daily habitual dosage!

I think it's about time to take our country out of doldrums by starting at home, and whitin rather than going out and do leg-pulling!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FallGuy said:
Will they not reply AT ALL?
Any negative implications?
I don't think there would be any negative implications for excessive emailing. Its just that they don't reply to all the emails. Give them a week to reply to your email. Most of the people get a reply within a week.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, hope u all doing well!! I just went to cic website and wanted to check the status of my application but it did not open..it is happening to anyone else?

also I send a pakage to isb last monday and today a guy by Nasir name received it..does anyone send any recent pakage to cic-isb and this guy sign it?

anyways, i am leaving for work now, hope by returning i hear lots of good news!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
There are several issues with your response. I am not surprised to see the lack of undertanding and misguidance. Let me point it out for you and you can do some research to confirm it.

To both of you brothers I have a very simple message, this is the biggest flaw in all of
US as a Pakistani nation that we are very divided, rather than confronting those whom we should as a nation we discuss petty issues and pick on each other as a daily habitual dosage!

I think it's about time to take our country out of doldrums by starting at home, and whitin rather than going out and do leg-pulling!

As I said, I wouldn't discuss this issue anymore on this forum but if you read the previous pages then you might be able to understand my response a bit better.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sunshine girl said:
Hello everyone, hope u all doing well!! I just went to cic website and wanted to check the status of my application but it did not open..it is happening to anyone else?

also I send a pakage to isb last monday and today a guy by Nasir name received it..does anyone send any recent pakage to cic-isb and this guy sign it?

anyways, i am leaving for work now, hope by returning i hear lots of good news!!
Nasir usually receives the mails/packages lately. I think Shamoon got fired or is on a long vacation ;)

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
Nahi yaar, its the same old "Application Received" after 9 months. I am hoping to hear from them within the next two months after the initial review is done. Last time I emailed them was in April, so I am thinking to email them this week InshaAllah. Any progress on your case? Did you get any response? Interview date?
so how to find out on what date CHC-ISB started to work on application, my niece's application was filed in March 11 so we are not sure about the exact date on which process started.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Shamoon got married to a Canadian citizen and got his visa in 9 months...he is living in Montreal now and laughing at all the sad ppl waiting for their visas since past 18-20 months... ;D

Danny4450 said:
Nasir usually receives the mails/packages lately. I think Shamoon got fired or is on a long vacation ;)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
so how to find out on what date CHC-ISB started to work on application, my niece's application was filed in March 11 so we are not sure about the exact date on which process started.
When they gave me the file number back in April, I would assume that they already have started working on the file (i.e. put in the queue for initial review). I mailed them the correction of address letter back in July along with recent proof of contact, so in August they corrected the address on E-case. I would count it from the date of file transfer as things have now changed as there is no AOR.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
inshAllah and ameeen... :)
bhayi mere liye b plz dua kerou sab ..mera hubby b aaajey :'( :'( :'(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
Shamoon got married to a Canadian citizen and got his visa in 9 months...he is living in Montreal now and laughing at all the sad ppl waiting for their visas since past 18-20 months... ;D
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Nice find. Can't wait. Thanks.

mfawad said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFPJ5X-854&feature=player_embedded
i dont know who is here dexter fan ..but if you are week left in new season premiere....listen to this theme by adam ben ezar

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
brother I would suggest to talk to your postman to remember if he receives a letter from embassy with such screwed up address format .......... also fax a signed letter to embassy requesting to correct the format, scan it and also send it by email along with sending it by TCS
InshAllah I will do that when I get my file number from them. Thank you brother.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saggit19 said:
bhayi mere liye b plz dua kerou sab ..mera hubby b aaajey :'( :'( :'(
InshaAllah sister, your hubby will get his Visa soon :)

You guys are always in my dua ... Did you email them and ask why the Re-medical hasn't been sent yet ?