+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
hey,hope everyone is well and the wait is going well. i got a request from the embassy and i sent my passport reached on 26th Sept thats is today.Can anyone tell me how long the embassy takes to return the passport.
InshAllah i hope all ur cases get solved soon,ameen

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
fahadkn said:
hey,hope everyone is well and the wait is going well. i got a request from the embassy and i sent my passport reached on 26th Sept thats is today.Can anyone tell me how long the embassy takes to return the passport.
Salam every one first of all congratssss to you and second it takes up to 7 to 10 days to get Passport back with Visa Inshallah

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:

if it was passport with remedical it may take 6 to 7 weeks, if medical is still valid it may take one to two weeks .......... congrats

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
hehe don't worry aapki baaton se dard theek hojayega ;) .

naah, I got no khush fehmies, I know it's always the OTHER WAY... :'( this one time a white old man on the bus approached and asked me if I ever stop talking to breath :'( ...but why headache? bhabhi se jeghra to nahi kiya? :eek:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
Salam every one first of all congratssss to you and second it takes up to 7 to 10 days to get Passport back with Visa Inshallah
Salam Sister, how are you? do some tasbeeh's plz ...the PPRs have stopped coming in :'(

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
naah, I got no khush fehmies, I know it's always the OTHER WAY... :'( this one time a white old man on the bus approached and asked me if I ever stop talking to breath :'( ...but why headache? bhabhi se jeghra to nahi kiya? :eek:
aray nahi MashaAllah se good thing about us as a couple we never fight. dard stress ki waja se job plus immigration.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
aray nahi MashaAllah se good thing about us as a couple we never fight. dard stress ki waja se job plus immigration.
MashAllah that is awsome - no fights...may it remain this way forever ameen ;D

Here I will share my wallpaper with you, it says "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it does not get you anywhere"..everytime I look at it, I forget my worries and hope for the best... ;)

http://www.quotexite.com/quote_wallpaper.php?catId=265&tid=162

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
MashAllah that is awsome - no fights...may it remain this way forever ameen ;D

Here I will share my wallpaper with you, it says "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it does not get you anywhere"..everytime I look at it, I forget my worries and hope for the best... ;)

http://www.quotexite.com/quote_wallpaper.php?catId=265&tid=162

thankoo thankoo, May your husband get his PPR soon. Ameen

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
thankoo thankoo, May your husband get his PPR soon. Ameen
inshAllah and ameeen... :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Ranjah said:
1) If people are so patriortic to Pakistan and are ready to defend any negative about the country blindly, Why are you guys leaving Pakistan to come to Canada? Wouldn't it make Pakistan a weaker nation since all of the patriortic people leaving the country and the country would be left with corrupt people only?

I'll give you a generic answer; if you need to know why I am here then let me know and I will disclose my identity and purpose of being migrated here by sending you PM:)

First of all, mind you, no one is blindly defending anything!

Now, coming back to your question:
1) Some got transferred here due to their company multinational culture (e.g Microsoft, google, IBM and many more..)
2) Some people landed here for study purpose (no harm in that as our Prophet [PBUH] said few words in favor:Seek knowledge, even if you have to go to China...)
3) Some people are handling their business[import/export] by sitting in Canada and they have offices in Canada as well as in Pakistan (Tajarat/business stayed our Nabi [PBUH] profession and following sunnah is good)
4) Some people think that they can generate enough money and they can support their people in back home so we have work permit category in Canada as-well.
5) We do have Pakistani govt official working here in Canada [maybe that's not their favorite choice but they were asked to do so..]
6) some came here because their spouses are living here (family reunification category which applies to your spouse as-well)
and Many more categories....

My friend, in early 80's people used to go to Saudi, Dubai/UAE OR middle eastern countries to do jobs and businesses; later trend got changed and a majority of people started going to UK, Europe and Russia, later after that trend again got changed and people started coming to States and Canada.

There is nothing wrong in living/working in any country; where ever you go and whatever you do, you will be still known as Pakistani [fact is no one can change his skin color]. If you do something wrong by living abroad then you are basically disturbing the whole nation/Pakistan's reputation. You are living in those countries as a Ambassador to Pakistan. Even though you are living outside of Pakistan but I think you still can do a lot for Pakistan. It's not like that you have made Pakistan weak by migrating from Pakistan to some other country. I think its better that now we have more Pakistanis in abroad or in countries like Canada /USA/UK. Now we not only have Pakistani official voices working in those countries but we also have normal Pakistanis/people who are living in those countries as their citizens and could become good Pakistani voices.

We overseas Pakistanis are a great asset for Pakistan. I don't know how much you are familiar with Pakistan's economy but statistics shows that we over sears Pakistanis are contributing a lot in that economy and we can still do more about that.

Problem comes and started when we/Ambassadors to Pakistan start cursing Pakistan by sitting in those countries even though we know Islam says, for believers, cursing is forbidden.

Now, don't say I/someone else disturbed the purpose of this forum. You asked something and I answered. You gave your opinion and you asked questions I gave you answer and my opinion.

Brother loner gave his opinion about Pakistan and I gave mine. if someone thinks that those type of discussion should not be happening here and we should stick with the purpose of the forum then at very first place that someone should be choosing his words with great care and responsibility and should not be exposing his opinions which may end in this type of discussion.

Danny, I did't answer your 2nd question as I think Mr. Loner is the one who could have reply for that. Mr. Loner, even, I would be happy to see your so called PM about Danny's 2nd question - in-case, if you are afraid of disturbing the purpose of the forum. I am curious (as Danny is) to know the answer to Danny's second question:)

Peace:) !!!!!!!
There are several issues with your response. I am not surprised to see the lack of undertanding and misguidance. Let me point it out for you and you can do some research to confirm it.

First of all, Why is it so hard to openly say that we migrated to Canada for our own betterment rather than listing scrawny reasons?
Better education, career, security and safety, style of living, better merit system, freedom from political influences and pressure. Why is it so hard to admit it?

Secondly, there is no such authentic hadees about Prpophet P.B.U.H's reference of education with China. You can look it up yourself.

I don't know why people start to believe everything they watch on TV or hear it without doing any research. This is one of the problems that us Pakistanis and even the North Americans have. Its a system developed by the Governments to brainwash the society.

In the past few months, thousands of Pakistanis were killed in the name of ethinicty. Dirty politicians are doing what they have to do in order to stay in power and not loose ground. You wonder why Pakistanis are fleecing the country for the past few years? Think about it, there has to be more than just Tijarat and working as Pakistani diplomats in other countries.

And Please don't use Islamic references that don't fit in with your theory and belief, they make you look and sound silly. I will just make dua that may Allah give us the understanding to see the truth so our whole nation wakes up rather than yelling Pakistan Zindabad on top of our lungs and not knowing what Pakistan Zindabad means.

Also, this is my last response to this topic, hoping that you guys keep the argument in PM's rather than on an open forum like this where people come to seek help for IMMIGRATION -> No pun intended.

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khloud said:
the embassy is not even replying to my e mails now...
Same here, I emailed them two weeks ago, still no reply as of date! How many emails have u sent so far bro?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khloud said:
the embassy is not even replying to my e mails now...
If you email them too much, they wouldn't reply to your emails. How often do you email them?

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
There are several issues with your response. I am not surprised to see the lack of undertanding and misguidance. Let me point it out for you and you can do some research to confirm it.
Danny bhai any changes in your Ecas from application rcvd to In process or something?

FallGuy

Sep 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all those brothers and sisters who have contributed their knowledge to this forum to date, I am really grateful to all of them, for most of the time I have been a silent reader and leaning each day! Had I not found you people my life would have been pretty miserable thinking what the hell CHC doing with my wife's simple application!! It's been almost 18 months!!! ::)