Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
I am interested in this question's answer as well!!
I hope you reply back before Sat Wes!!

ayesha_a said:
Many many congratulations wes bhai:) Can you guide me about how she got her jewellery and what she stated at the customs etc? Thanks alot and happy togetherness:)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Same here zee! I skimmed through so many pages of *discussion* just so I could actually get to the last page and figure out whats actually going on. Yeh discussion tou hur waqt hur tv channel pe bhi hoti hai so please guys dont bring it up again. Its an open forum, everyone is free to share their views but only for issues that relate to the topic. There is a PM option, please use that for personal discussions. But since this topic is over, Im sure it wont be repeated again. Thanks :)

Coming back to the point, since this is the last week of september, Im sure we'll be hearing something positive! Usually people receive request letters in the last week or first week of a month...atleast that was always the case with me, and its just my observation...

For the person who was asking my timeline, you can see it on the left bar. I've written it there. Hope this helps.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Dodge veer, -29? :eek:

humhee tu saza milti hay ghlat baat par boolnay kee aur help karnay kee but aap kee ratings loog ku gira daytay hain? :)
Oh Veeray, thats ok man, who cares about ratings, I'm not here to contest an election! The reality is that u cannot make EVERYONE happy. Even as u said wes786 has -31, but hes has been around on this forum like day and night typing away! Look at the number of posts!

The history tells the truth, the most successful people in this world I can give u few examples like Bill Gates, Conrad Black, Donald Trump, have their names implicated in most controversies!

Reason being its human nature to be jealous, I just embrace that reality! ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
yes mr. loner :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ........ you are a funny man swimming in your ocean of fantasy again ....... if I wanted to say something I would tell you off in your face since to me you are suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder (google it) and you only can wish that I would create another ID to express something .......... now keep dreaming and writing your intellectually challenged thoughts and remember I am not responding to any of that.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
My address is mixed up on the ecase like this.
my house name and number is at first than the receiver person name (my uncle) is after house name and number and at the last Jamroud Road Peshawar Pakistan.
I means the address is correct but not in right format. Would it be a.problem though.
I did not get this ...

brother I would suggest to talk to your postman to remember if he receives a letter from embassy with such screwed up address format .......... also fax a signed letter to embassy requesting to correct the format, scan it and also send it by email along with sending it by TCS

wik786

Sep 26, 2011
i have heard that after background check they send remedical so that to finalize the case, then y are they taking so long after remedical. my remedical was done on July 13 2011..no news after that..still waiting

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hey everyone.hope all are well and the wait is going well.
I got the request letter for my passport and I sent it on 26th 4ept 2011.does anyone know how long they take to return the passport?
Its a pity I dint know abt this forum or never checked the 18 months I was waiting .
InshAllah I pray all ur cases go through quickly and successfully,ameen.

A

alpha1980

wik786 said:
i have heard that after background check they send remedical so that to finalize the case, then y are they taking so long after remedical. my remedical was done on July 13 2011..no news after that..still waiting
MY REMEDICAL WAS DONE ON JUNE 17TH.. STIL AWAITING

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
LOL

Ranjah said:
kamal hee hay - aap ko koi kuch nahi kehta aap jo marzi post karain :)

aap us website ka address hee aik dafa post farma dain jahan say yeah copy kiya hay :) ta kay na ayinda aap ko takleef ho copy paste karnay kee aur na hee humhee takleef milay adhi ghazal pharnay kee :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Come on beautiful ppl, give me some PPRs...PPRs make me happy! ;D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
No jokes, real solid valid official stamped PPRs pls :p btw how are you brother? any updates?

bestplace4u said:
There u go (PPR) :p Happy? :D

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
No jokes, real solid valid official stamped PPRs pls :p btw how are you brother? any updates?
Calling all the valid PPRs, come out come out where ever you are.

I am not feeling well got headache and no updates just khamoshi.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Calling all the valid PPRs, come out come out where ever you are.

I am not feeling well got headache and no updates just khamoshi.
Aww why headache? I didnt even started talking to you as yet bhai and already you got a headache? :eek:, on the serious side, get well soon and have some medicine ;D

Yes pls all valid PPRs, pls come out and make me happy... ::)

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Aww why headache? I didnt even started talking to you as yet bhai and already you got a headache? :eek:, on the serious side, get well soon and have some medicine ;D

Yes pls all valid PPRs, pls come out and make me happy... ::)
hehe don't worry aapki baaton se dard theek hojayega ;) .