+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
what is this sun consulting?? is it a privite lawyer who is selling poeple's info to someone?? Who are they??
bestplace4u said:
yaar pareshan kardiya logon ne after telling about sun consulting and Mr Naseem ???

M

maximus391

whywait:( said:
what is this sun consulting?? is it a privite lawyer who is selling poeple's info to someone?? Who are they??
yar i think is ko ek he letter milla HAI. hUM AISE HE PERESHAN HO RAHE HAIN

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
maximus391 said:
yar i think is ko ek he letter milla HAI. hUM AISE HE PERESHAN HO RAHE HAIN
lol yeah i thnk so but who can blame us especially after that article in the toronto newspaper that some guy got hundreds of records of immigration files with all the personal info lol it's a scary world...Allah hi ha who can keep us safe from any harm

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
I know! Lets see what happens...have you emailed them before? And if so did they clearly mention in the email that you will be having an interview? I think they must realize too many people are being held up for way too long they need to finish 2009 cases!
Yeahh I got to know from embassy in response to my previous emails that i'll be provided with an interview date 4 weeks prior and even the MP told the same thing.. But today I heard back from the embassy that my file is with decision making officer .. I pray to Allah that I don't get to go through the interview phase and that I get my visa fast

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll be emailing CHC again today that Q1 is over please provide the expected interview schedule timeframe.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mareea said:
Yeahh I got to know from embassy in response to my previous emails that i'll be provided with an interview date 4 weeks prior and even the MP told the same thing.. But today I heard back from the embassy that my file is with decision making officer .. I pray to Allah that I don't get to go through the interview phase and that I get my visa fast

Hey guys today i got a shocking news from one of my friend which after 6 years and 2 times refusal she arrived on Oct 2010 i asked her how u got finally. she said my husband find some one in CHC isl and give him money and he take out my ViSA is it possiable i said give me the number of the person guys if this true then some thing is wrong in Islamabad

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
M

maximus391

khan82 said:

Hey guys today i got a shocking news from one of my friend which after 6 years and 2 times refusal she arrived on Oct 2010 i asked her how u got finally. she said my husband find some one in CHC isl and give him money and he take out my ViSA is it possiable i said give me the number of the person guys if this true then some thing is wrong in Islamabad
Well I also read in one blog that visa officers in Srilanka and Pakistan demand for money to issue visa. God Knows what is the truth

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Above could be true as I also personally now someone who gave 25,000Rps to local staff at CHC 3 yrs back but as of today still there case is in process. But this under the table money days are probably over and in these days they have stopped.

That could be the reason as local staff become desprate and not making part time money so that could be why local staff became so rude especially during interview and that comments (Meat shop owner) I had posted 2 days back saying that" Bao g kuch hamre loogon ki be galti hy aur 50% local staff ka haath hy situation ko kharab krne mey aur timeline ke increase hone mey.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
hmmm:/ it doesn't surprise me one bit!! I thought that Canada had found out about this long time ago and that was the reason why soooo many officers got fired and then they became low staff, therefore files were send to London cause few of the good ones couldn't handle all the work alone!! Now this!! offfff, this is sick!!

khan82 said:

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Local staff is the one who are playing all these chalakies and not scheduling the interview dates for peoples other wise those Goora's those of you who have worked with them or are working with them you know how organized they are and they dont hangs around the things for months either YES/NO.

I knew this since day one I found for my interview and they are not able to schedule a date since Dec 2010 :mad:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
whywait:( said:
hmmm:/ it doesn't surprise me one bit!! I thought that Canada had found out about this long time ago and that was the reason why soooo many officers got fired and then they became low staff, therefore files were send to London cause few of the good ones couldn't handle all the work alone!! Now this!! offfff, this is sick!!

but she just come on oct 2010 almost 6 months ago so still its running

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
maximus391 said:
Hamid Latif Hospital people have told me that it takes maximum 10 days to get the medical results updated in the immigration system.

In 5 days they send all the reports to India and India takes 5 days to update the records
i m in khi,and the DMP took 2 weeks to send my report to new dehli...is this normal processing time period or ?:(