March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
marya238 said:
I hope that is true ... I am still starring at the DECISON MADE .. i wasnt expecting that hehe ..
I called my husband and told him keep ur phone with you .. they might call or somthing ..
i just cant stop panickin
Does it say Decison Made when you login with Client number or File number? or on both?

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Style said:
Does it say Decison Made when you login with Client number or File number? or on both?
Style i always logged in with immigration file number .. what do u mean by client number?
I am talking about the E-Cas on cic website .. i always checked through this ....

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
marya238 said:
Style i always logged in with immigration file number .. what do u mean by client number?
I am talking about the E-Cas on cic website .. i always checked through this ....
kab tak Intezarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really fedup from this CHC Allah kary sub ke PPR ajaye and we all get Visa in one day soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ameen sum ameen

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
khan82 said:
kab tak Intezarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really fedup from this CHC Allah kary sub ke PPR ajaye and we all get Visa in one day soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ameen sum ameen
Inshallah!

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
marya238 said:
There are two ways to login.

1. With Client Id# which is provided to Sponsor. (which is my info)
This is where i use My Last name, My DOB and My Place of Birth
2. Login Via Immigration File # (your spouse info)
This is where i use my wife last name, her DOB and her place of birth.

File number stats with Letter in front and Client # is 8 digits long (all number)

Your client number should be on the letter you recieved here in Canada. Not the AOR.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FWIW there are many ways to login to eCAS, some more relevant than others at this stage in the process.

Identification Number
Client ID Number
Immigration File Number
Citizenship File Number
Permanent Resident Card number
Receipt Number
Receipt Number (IMM 5401)
Record of Landing (IMM 1000) number
Confirmation of Permanent Residence number (IMM 5292 or 5509)

See here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en&app=ecas

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration File Number

You will find this number on any official document issued to you from the visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Immigration File Number" starts with the letter "B", and is followed by nine numbers. (Example: B000000000).

;D ;D ;D

Tu '' F '' Kes Khushi main day rehy hain phir :mad: :mad: :mad:

Baloo said:
FWIW there are many ways to login to eCAS, some more relevant than others at this stage in the process.

Identification Number
Client ID Number
Immigration File Number
Citizenship File Number
Permanent Resident Card number
Receipt Number
Receipt Number (IMM 5401)
Record of Landing (IMM 1000) number
Confirmation of Permanent Residence number (IMM 5292 or 5509)

See here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en&app=ecas

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style said:
Lucky you Desi_Canadian - i email them on March 3rd and still haven't recieved any reply
Use the following instructions from CHC Islamabad to email proper way and they will respond.... they wont respond if you don't give them enough info or if it is your spouse, they will need the Information consent form, also available on this page...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/email-courriel.aspx?lang=eng

Thanks
Ali

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_427 said:
Use the following instructions from CHC Islamabad to email proper way and they will respond.... they wont respond if you don't give them enough info or if it is your spouse, they will need the Information consent form, also available on this page...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/email-courriel.aspx?lang=eng

Thanks
Ali
ALI WHY U GOT SO LATE AOR FROM ISLAMABAD?

L

lahorecouple

dear all, a little sin from me...2 days ago i posted here to ask if i can send my wife scanned copies of immigration forms and most of the people said they want original signatures...so i sent my wife the original forms through tcs yesterday (DIL PE PATHAR RAKH K KYUN K it did cost me 2600 Pak Rs. :( :( )...but today i realized I had forgotten to sign and send the "Authorization to Disclose Information-Pakistan" in "Country Specific Instructions" :( :( :( )...i am too down today...
now i wana ask if i can sign, scan and send that to my wife...it is just one page authorization...is it worth taking this small risk??? and i am not in a position to spend 2600 bucks again :(... i want your feedback on this....please guide me

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_427 said:

Thanks
Ali

all this information is good but it clearly says on the link that "do not attach any files" as they will NOT entertain any attachments, then how can one provide consent form in pdf format??? pls advise

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
anso said:
Immigration File Number

You will find this number on any official document issued to you from the visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Immigration File Number" starts with the letter "B", and is followed by nine numbers. (Example: B000000000).

;D ;D ;D

Tu '' F '' Kes Khushi main day rehy hain phir :mad: :mad: :mad:
International regions have updated their system. CAIPS is no longer used for the file retention but GCMS. Thats why, new files numbers are starting from E or F.
There is no legal issue in this.
Most of visa offices already shifted to GCMS.

The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a multi-year program that will replace several aging, archaic and incompatible core business systems of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The GCMS is an essential secure technology platform upon which to build a modern, global, integrated, information-based solution that will strengthen program integrity, improve efficiency and enhance client service delivery.

GCMS will establish the next-generation business operational environment, and improve flexibility to adapt to future legislative and major program initiatives (e.g., biometrics). GCMS will also facilitate communications and data sharing with the CBSA and with our other partners for the purposes of administrating the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hi guys.. i have been reading this forum since so long... i finally made an account on it to join u guys.. this forum has helped me alot ... i have also filled my husbands case through CHC islamabad .. my husband's time line is as follows

case filed on 22nd oct 2009 through Miss
Transferred to Islamabad Embassy on 18th November 2009
Received AOR 21st December 2009
Request for additional document on 4th Nov 2010 (Proof of relationship)
Re-medical request on 21st Feb 2010
Medical redone on 3rd March 2010..

now we r still waiting.. i m so scared dont know wats going to happen next.. is it going to be a PPR or something else??? ...

still waiting...:(

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
Whywait thora or wait kerloo ... inshallah jald hi hojayega :D
No need to be panic... ur husband will receive a passport request soon... your decision has been made to issue a PR visa... my eCas also changed today from in process to decision made... you are not alone in this boat... Wish u all the best