+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
People from April and May are not replying so we may know what is the current situation these days.
yaar bhai bestplace4u, tell me something the AOR date is it the date of letter or the date mentioned in the body of the text that says that file was received by Islamabad??

hh2010

Feb 4, 2011
salam sis saroo im so happy for you many many congtrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz May Allah give you a very very happy life Ameen........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lahorecouple said:
i think vast majority of the people on this forum belong to Karachi...very few from lahore and islamabad

oh btw canadians abhi ghorrey baich k soo rahe hain :D

bestplace4u said:
haan saare canadians ne apne ghore ghade sab bech diye :D
Oh bhai log mie jaag raha hoon :p

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
congrats sarooo i m so happy for u ...i m also waiting to get my passport back with visa ....inshallah wish u happy and successful life with ur hubby and family

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saroo said:
Dear Respected Knaeem bahi,Sidney,bestplace4u,wesbahi and Godisgreat and all the other active forum members,

I have a good news for all of you that my husband recieved his passport with visa. Allhumdullilah and aap sab ka bohat shukaria duaoon main yaad rakhnay ka. It is the happiest day of my life and i wish you all a very good luck and may Allah listens to your dua's as well.

Brother Lahori i did not give you any bud dua and i am not that type of a person would give someone a bud dua, Allah aap ko kush rakhay aur aap ka bhi jaldi se visa milay aur canada a kar enjoy karayin.

I don't like to fight but when people get so aggresive about pakistan then i kind of get upset because after all my husband is also a pakistani and why would i not like pakistan and today i am letting everyone know that i am a convert muslim from Sikhism and I Love Islam and i Love PAKISTAN as much as you guys do. I've been coming to paksitan for the past 15 to 17 years and never been to India even though it is a border with PAKISTAN AND how would you like that. I gave up everything for Islam and my parent's don't even talk to me for the past 22 years and how do you like that. So my dear brother i don't have anything against paksitan it's just what is happening in pakistan that's what i was trying to explain.

Any way I would like to Wish each and every person in this forum all the very best and may Allah give all the happiness to everyone in this world and hereafter.

Thanks everyone for the support you guys gave me.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
anyone from peshawar pakistan?

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
yaar bhai bestplace4u, tell me something the AOR date is it the date of letter or the date mentioned in the body of the text that says that file was received by Islamabad??
Well it depends but i count my AOR date as in the date on which my process started which is in the body of the email.

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

Praise the Lord! My husband recieved his PPR request today. Our timeline is as follows:

ISLB received application: Oct 10, 2009

May 2010: ISL requested additional proof of relationship, updated PCC

July 2010: ISL requested remedical

Feb 2011: ISL requested updated PCC, Supplementary forms, IMM forms, Permenant resident forms

March 18, 2011: PPR request

Thank you all for providing support and understanding, it really helped us get through our process!
Timeline:(For Husband)

Oct 10, 2009 -CHC-I receives app(Received AOR)
May 2010 -CHC-I request more info, updated PCC
July 21,2010 -remed done
Feb 5, 2011 - request for imm, supp forms and new ppc

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One question..... Knaeem Bhai or anyone... when my husband fills out the forms for ppr where it says "applicant" details and "spouse" details does my husband fill out both the spouse section and the applicant section or just the applicant section? Thanks!

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C O N G R a T u L a T i O n S SiS,

lukan12 said:
Hello everyone!

Praise the Lord! My husband recieved his PPR request today. Our timeline is as follows:

ISLB received application: Oct 10, 2009

May 2010: ISL requested additional proof of relationship, updated PCC

July 2010: ISL requested remedical

Feb 2011: ISL requested updated PCC, Supplementary forms, IMM forms, Permenant resident forms

Thank you all for providing support and understanding, it really helped us get through our process!
Timeline:(For Husband)

Oct 10, 2009 -CHC-I receives app(Received AOR)
May 2010 -CHC-I request more info, updated PCC
July 21,2010 -remed done
Feb 5, 2011 - request for imm, supp forms and new ppc