No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
whywait:( said:
So happy for you sis, congrats and may allah give you soooo much happynes! How long did it take for them to send you the passport back?

saroo sis, sometime in life when we are extremly down we say things that we don't reflect upon!! In my opinion same was with you when you made the first comment and exact same thing with bro Lahore! you were stressed cause of long delay of your hubby and he is stressing himself way before sending the application!!! About Lahores's comment......I was thinking the same thing but only he wrote it down FIRST! BUT after reading your history I come to understand as to why you said what you said:) so how would you like that ;)

Forget all the politics of all these forums and enjoy the happy mement in you life! Your son/daughter is how old now? What a great moment in life....ohhhh...I could imagine her/him running to father in the airport! I have tearS of happyness for you in my eyes right now!!! may you be happy forever inshallah, take care and keep us in your prayers inshallah.
Thank you very much for the nice reply and may Allah be with you. It is so nice to hear such nice things from all the friends in this forum and i honestly would like to meet everyone and through a party when my husband gets here. Believe me today is the happiest day of my life because I truly Love my husband very very much and i miss him alot. I have a little baby girl as you asked she turned one year old on march the 11th 2011.
Her father will be so happy to see her at the airport forsure insha Allah.

I don't keep grudge inside me. I am so happy everything is over and may ALLAH give you guys a good news very soon meri dil say dua hai apnay saray behan aur bahioon ke liya from the forum.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
my oh my...i hope they do send it soon inshallah! I really don't understand as to why it is taking sooo long! It really is not fun waiting so long!

Anyhow, lahore bro in your "fortune telling sense" exactly which month and year do you think your own process will be over? And how many children do you see for yourself in the future? :D

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Congratulations saroo!!! All the best to you, your hubby and baby. :D

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
even though it's late....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter :) May allah bless her with long life! Sister, how long before they send the passport back with visa??
saroo said:
Thank you very much for the nice reply and may Allah be with you. It is so nice to hear such nice things from all the friends in this forum and i honestly would like to meet everyone and through a party when my husband gets here. Believe me today is the happiest day of my life because I truly Love my husband very very much and i miss him alot. I have a little baby girl as you asked she turned one year old on march the 11th 2011.

I don't keep grudge inside me. I am so happy everything is over and may ALLAH give you guys a good news very soon meri dil say dua hai apnay saray behan aur bahioon ke liya from the forum.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
zujal said:
hello everyone;

I need some help interpreting this pretty straight forward and standard reply form CHC Islamabad. I know you guys are quite good at it, help will be appreciated. The following is what my husband received whilst asking for an update on our case, he advised them that he had sent them all the required docs and re-meds as they requested for (updated police checks, supplementary info forms, documentation proving m intent to establish myself in Canada etc) .

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Documents were received from applciant on 03 Mar 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

what do you guys make of this reply. by the way they received the docs o the 19th of march 2011 (tcs confirmed the receipt via an sms). Not sure why they claimed that they received the docs on 3rd of March 2011.

Thanks heaps
Do you mean 19th February 2011? Because we are still at March 18th, 2011 :)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zujal said:
hello everyone;

I need some help interpreting this pretty straight forward and standard reply form CHC Islamabad. I know you guys are quite good at it, help will be appreciated. The following is what my husband received whilst asking for an update on our case, he advised them that he had sent them all the required docs and re-meds as they requested for (updated police checks, supplementary info forms, documentation proving m intent to establish myself in Canada etc) .

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Documents were received from applciant on 03 Mar 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

what do you guys make of this reply. by the way they received the docs o the 19th of march 2011 (tcs confirmed the receipt via an sms). Not sure why they claimed that they received the docs on 3rd of March 2011.

Thanks heaps
This is their automated reply.. almost everyone gets this msg when they send an inquiry to CHC... you should wait atleast 3 months from now to hear somthing from thm which could more likely be a PPR... you can order CAIPS notes inorder to find out the real status of your application...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saroo said:

oh wow!! you guys can celebrate the li'l ones birthday when ur hubby gets here.. !!
excited and happy 4 u :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
knaeem said:
This is their automated reply.. almost everyone gets this msg when they send an inquiry to CHC... you should wait atleast 3 months from now to hear somthing from thm which could more likely be a PPR... you can order CAIPS notes inorder to find out the real status of your application...
you are in pak right.. and you aren't sleeping.. must be talking to ur wifey right ;-)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
you are in pak right.. and you aren't sleeping.. must be talking to ur wifey right ;-)
:) you are right.... but shes at work right now...so will sleep soon... :D

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wish he was here said:
Congratulations saroo!!! All the best to you, your hubby and baby. :D
Thank you very much, all the best to you as well. Hope you get your PPR soon...

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
even though it's late....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daughter :) May allah bless her with long life! Sister, how long before they send the passport back with visa??
Thank you kindly, you guys are all so nice and i wish you the same.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
knaeem said:
:) you are right.... but shes at work right now...so will sleep soon... :D
lol!! I knew it

listner

Mar 7, 2011
If you are leaving Pakistan just because you cannot correct it ... then you are a loser.

If i am not getting personal then will you mind sharing since when you are in canada ?

qamalik729 said:
color=blueI hate pakistan ........ if i could hav corrected it ... i would hav not left [/color] ......

... u don't deserve to backup something that u did not select urself wen u were deciding abt ur life[/color

... learn something backing up countries would not give u anything .........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
Dear Respected Knaeem bahi,Sidney,bestplace4u,wesbahi and Godisgreat and all the other active forum members,

I have a good news for all of you that my husband recieved his passport with visa. Allhumdullilah and aap sab ka bohat shukaria duaoon main yaad rakhnay ka. It is the happiest day of my life and i wish you all a very good luck and may Allah listens to your dua's as well.

Brother Lahori i did not give you any bud dua and i am not that type of a person would give someone a bud dua, Allah aap ko kush rakhay aur aap ka bhi jaldi se visa milay aur canada a kar enjoy karayin.

I don't like to fight but when people get so aggresive about pakistan then i kind of get upset because after all my husband is also a pakistani and why would i not like pakistan and today i am letting everyone know that i am a convert muslim from Sikhism and I Love Islam and i Love PAKISTAN as much as you guys do. I've been coming to paksitan for the past 15 to 17 years and never been to India even though it is a border with PAKISTAN AND how would you like that. I gave up everything for Islam and my parent's don't even talk to me for the past 22 years and how do you like that. So my dear brother i don't have anything against paksitan it's just what is happening in pakistan that's what i was trying to explain.

Any way I would like to Wish each and every person in this forum all the very best and may Allah give all the happiness to everyone in this world and hereafter.

Thanks everyone for the support you guys gave me.
First of all, I was surprised to know that you were converted MashAllah. May Allah bless you with all his blessings
2nd of all, I am very happy for you sis Congratulations for the VISA. May Allah give you and your husband all the success and hapiness in the world. Your husband will be with you in no time.

Don't forget us thogh keep me and the rest of us in your duas and keep in touch!

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
sameer811 said:
i have a question to all of you plz reply ofor it its help my question is when chc isb embassy is phone on ur mobile or on ur land line whats the number display on screen plz reply its help
i have a question to all of you plz reply ofor it its help my question is when chc isb embassy is phone on ur mobile or on ur land line whats the number display on screen plz reply its help