Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
khan82 said:

i dont know yahe to muji confuse kiay hai ke what is the different between queue for reveiw and queue for intial review its really complicated befor i always got its queue for reveiw i got this email your file is in queue for intial review what the hill is going on that is why i asked what is the different between them???
i think its under the initial review phase by looking at ur timeline

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Oh, may allah give her sabber, it's not easy for the ones who are in Pakistan because they keep hearing negative things from their so called "loved ones"!! Does she have access to internet at her home? If she does then ask her to join these 2 forums.....it will make life easy for you and she might start supporting you as well for a change (don't tell her I told you this ;D). As you might know already...I do not trust my MP's work............lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy good for nothing :mad:. so I took matters into my own hands and send them the inquiry myself!! I've never heard of vicinity:/ I assume it's some part of scarborough!!! Ameen to yours and everyone else's prayers! May allah help us all inshallah
exeemz said:
Sure, she was very upset for past few days, and I keep giving examples of all the people who are waiting. I told her about you and it calm her down a bit. Wait till end of March and then chase after them. Prepare your email inquiry or if you are going through MP, just have a word with them, i know they are useless, but keep your options ready. Allah Khair karey ga, INSHALLAH. For sure we can meet up all 4 of us anywhere, I live in the vicinity :) Bas Allah karey life routine kuch set ho jaye. Very scattered and emotionally collapsed.

One more PPR for friend's wife from Karachi.

Allah knows when will be our turn.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made depends on background check results

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
anso said:
IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made depends on background check results

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)

Supplementry forms i got when i received my AOR at that time i got the Supplementry forms too and me and my spouse were in pakistan both and we fill and send them along with personal information form

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan bahi tension na lain bas apny ALLAH PAK per berhosaa rehkain, coz wo behter janta hai sab khuch, aap bas only pray karrain,
rehi baat ( queue for reveiw ) and ( queue for intial review ),

( queue for intial review ) :- Pehli dafa dehkna / check kerna / open kerna,
( queue for review ) :- again b keh sakty hnn file check krna / open kerna,

aur yeh k 1st aap ko mail ati thi only , queue for review
but now , queue for intial review ,
may b typing mistake....

khan82 said:

i dont know yahe to muji confuse kiay hai ke what is the different between queue for reveiw and queue for intial review its really complicated befor i always got its queue for reveiw i got this email your file is in queue for intial review what the hill is going on that is why i asked what is the different between them???

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wah khan bahi, ;D
pehly bta dety naa k aap ny suplimentry from fill ker k send ker deya hai,
bhol jayien sab khuch bas normal time ka wait karrain, aur pray karrain ALLAH PAK say.
be happy :p

khan82 said:
Supplementry forms i got when i received my AOR at that time i got the Supplementry forms too and me and my spouse were in pakistan both and we fill and send them along with personal information form

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
anso said:
khan bahi tension na lain bas apny ALLAH PAK per berhosaa rehkain, coz wo behter janta hai sab khuch, aap bas only pray karrain,
rehi baat ( queue for reveiw ) and ( queue for intial review ),

( queue for intial review ) :- Pehli dafa dehkna / check kerna / open kerna,
( queue for review ) :- again b keh sakty hnn file check krna / open kerna,

aur yeh k 1st aap ko mail ati thi only , queue for review
but now , queue for intial review ,
may b typing mistake....
thanks Anso bahi dehkty hai kiya hoga bus Canada nahi tension ban giay hai

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q for review, Q for initial review............ doesnt have a meaning. The clerical type staff just send everyone the generic reply and they have no clue what is happening with the file. contacting ISL is useless, the only way to find out is CAIPS. Thats why I do to keep myself updated.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
UOC said:
Hi guys, the remedical and PCC for my wife has been sent last month. Any one knows what shld be the next step. Does asking for updated police certificate and remedical means the background checks are completed. Can i expect PPR now and when ?
max 4 months... u r done............................................ be prepare to fly now... ameen. n pray for us too

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Is there any one else who got Supplementry forms and personal information forms with their AOR letter or i am the only one i dont know how they deal with every one ???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Is there any one else who got Supplementry forms and personal information forms with their AOR letter or i am the only one i dont know how they deal with every one ???
Yes my wife did receive those in March 2010 with her AOR and we filled it and sent it in March 2010 and now in Feb 2011 she has received supp form again along with IMM0008 App for PR, IMM0008 Schedule1, Additional Family Information and updated PCC request.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
Yes my wife did receive those in March 2010 with her AOR and we filled it and sent it in March 2010 and now in Feb 2011 she has received supp form again along with IMM0008 App for PR, IMM0008 Schedule1, Additional Family Information and updated PCC request.
wse786 i thnk its time for u , dat u get ur remedical........................ isn it................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
knaeem said:
This is only a glitch... there are some applicants who already have landed in canada... their e-cas still showing in process... their address also wanish and comes... so this has nothing to do with our cases besides a GLITCH.... so don't take it serious.... evryone's address is ghayeb the ones who just started their process and the ones who are waiting for their passport back including me and the ones who already landed to canada and enjoying timmy's... lol
Yeah it could just be a glitch that whenever they are viewing on updating anything on our files in their internal system, the address disappear. After it happened to my wife and she received the request it hasn't vanished since then, so its just an assumption I guess, no proofs...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
wse786 i thnk its time for u , dat u get ur remedical........................ isn it................
Lets hope so, they gave us 45 days to repond to their request. According to that I made an assumption that "Bring Forward Date" for my wife's file will be in April2011 now, and may be thats when they will send a request for remedical. Fingers crossed!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
tanhayi said:
thank u all...this website is very helpful warna mujhay lagta tha mei is duniya mei akeli hn

my timeline is:
AOR Received.: 25-01-2010
File Transfer...: 11-01-2010
Doc's Request.: 03-10-2010
Med's Request: 11-11-2010
Med's Done....: 23-11-2010
Passport Req..: 05-03-2011

kia interview exempt hay meray case mei?

can u tell me whn did ur medical expired??? ....... n after how months u got ur remedical ?