CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:

BY the Grace Of ALLAH today i Received My Passport Request ALHUMDULEALLAH.
And i already Send it to,

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit
Jan , 2011 File Recieved CHC-IsLamabad
Feb , 2012 Documents Request + Repcc Request
APriL , 2012 MedicaL request
May , 2012 Repcc request other countries
July , 2012 Passport request
ansoooooooooooooooo bhai congrats for re-pcc.........re-medical.................but a Big CONGRAT'S for PPR so happy for u :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
And whosoever fears Allah and keep his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
(Surah at-Talaaq: 2-3)
so true

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Thank you so much mujgani,raptor,lonly.miserable and danny for ur kind words and support !
I hope We will get through this ordeal soon.
BTW my hubby thinks that i should change my nick and I should hv written something like anso,miserable,lonly ,or something as worse as I can think of it !He believes that this nick is the most unrealistic among all ..And humesha ki khushi doesn't exist in this world Even if u live here in canada or any where in the world:)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
anso said:

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit

Mashah Allah. Congrats!!!!!!!

That's is one heck of a good news. Chc nay tumharay anso poonch diye. Wooooooooooo hoooooooo

All sabers (patient ppl) are rewarded in a timely fashion. Alhumdulillah .

Very happy for u.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
anso HAS NO MORE ANSO LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NOW HIS NAME SHLD BE ansooo- FREEEE :p :p

OR ANTI ANSOOOOOOO ;D ;D

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
khushi humesha 100 said:
Thank you so much mujgani,raptor,lonly.miserable and danny for ur kind words and support !
I hope We will get through this ordeal soon.
BTW my hubby thinks that i should change my nick and I should hv written something like anso,miserable,lonly ,or something as worse as I can think of it !He believes that this nick is the most unrealistic among all ..And humesha ki khushi doesn't exist in this world Even if u live here in canada or any where in the world:)
My sweet thing,

I know it's so hard to see everyone around ur time receiving PPR n not getting urs but babe it's two of u who needs PPR. I was thinking the same thing when I was waiting for mine that would chc give one person 2 pprs or give 2 people. And then 2 ppl would get PPR rather than 1 person. So I sat back. Now that so many ppl got PPR it's your turn to get 2 pprs. Inshah Allah.

And don't u dare change ur nick. That's one nick that shows how grateful u r to Allah UNlike us who are sooo ungrateful. These nicks imtihaan, miserable, lonely, anso, etc (no offense guys) are ungrateful nick names. Urs is one of the nicest one as cool headed, rmujgani, mrs Amir, can pak, etc these nicks represent something. Ur hubb needs ur support n what a blessed month to do sabr in n be rewarded for it.

U shud be getting that darn PPR very soon so just keep ur cool babe n keep that Khushi rolling. Chc ain't worth changing ur nick for. We are all way too strong for some piece of paper. Allah will reunite you all wid ur spouses becoz it's meant to be and He wouldn't have gotten u all married if that wasn't the part of His plan for your best interest. So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hang in there and look at the bright side that u r celebrating Ramadan wid ur family who's gonna cry n whine when u r leaving n would want u to return in the next few months :p

Love u Khushi.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lonly widout hubby said:
anso HAS NO MORE ANSO LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NOW HIS NAME SHLD BE ansooo- FREEEE :p :p

OR ANTI ANSOOOOOOO ;D ;D
Mashah Allah I haven't sensed that happiness in u lonely since I joined the forum. Its really nice Mashah Allah to see u like this. May u always shine like this n reunite wid ur lonely hubby. Inshah Allah. Celebrate eid wid him Inshah Allah.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Imtihaan said:
My sweet thing,

I know it's so hard to see everyone around ur time receiving PPR n not getting urs but babe it's two of u who needs PPR. I was thinking the same thing when I was waiting for mine that would chc give one person 2 pprs or give 2 people. And then 2 ppl would get PPR rather than 1 person. So I sat back. Now that so many ppl got PPR it's your turn to get 2 pprs. Inshah Allah.

And don't u dare change ur nick. That's one nick that shows how grateful u r to Allah UNlike us who are sooo ungrateful. These nicks imtihaan, miserable, lonely, anso, etc (no offense guys) are ungrateful nick names. Urs is one of the nicest one as cool headed, rmujgani, mrs Amir, can pak, etc these nicks represent something. Ur hubb needs ur support n what a blessed month to do sabr in n be rewarded for it.

U shud be getting that darn PPR very soon so just keep ur cool babe n keep that Khushi rolling. Chc ain't worth changing ur nick for. We are all way too strong for some piece of paper. Allah will reunite you all wid ur spouses becoz it's meant to be and He wouldn't have gotten u all married if that wasn't the part of His plan for your best interest. So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hang in there and look at the bright side that u r celebrating Ramadan wid ur family who's gonna cry n whine when u r leaving n would want u to return in the next few months :p

Love u Khushi.
Haha Thanks Hun :) Luv u too
I knew that u were going to say something like this regarding nick !:)) Bus yaar i m trying to keep up the hopes but sometimes it gets really tough and becomes unendurable .Yeah u r rite abt 2 ppr's thingy .I used to think like that before but when u and samar got it then i don't consider it a issue.
yup i consider it a blessing to hv ramadan with family and having mazedar sehri and iftari...Whenever I fantasize the scene of seeing off the family at airport ..Tears roll down from my eyes ..That would be my rukhsati again...But When i think of it that what if i don't get it before this eid then ppl around me would kill me on eid parties by asking this same question over and over again .
I want to be with my hubby on this eid ..this is my 3rd eid and ramadan without him....What kind of heartless emotionless ppl r working in CHC_I..Sometimes i wonder r they really humans ?
YA ALLAH RAHEM

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Guys how to chk ecase? n how to chk my re-med being updated or not?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
I knew that u were going to say something like this regarding nick !:)) Bus yaar i m trying to keep up the hopes but sometimes it gets really tough and becomes unendurable .Yeah u r rite abt 2 ppr's thingy .I used to think like that before but when u and samar got it then i don't consider it a issue.
yup i consider it a blessing to hv ramadan with family and having mazedar sehri and iftari...Whenever I fantasize the scene of seeing off the family at airport ..Tears roll down from my eyes ..That would be my rukhsati again...But When i think of it that what if i don't get it before this eid then ppl around me would kill me on eid parties by asking this same question over and over again .
I want to be with my hubby on this eid ..this is my 3rd eid and ramadan without him....What kind of heartless emotionless ppl r working in CHC_I..Sometimes i wonder r they really humans ?
YA ALLAH RAHEM
I feel for you Khushi, you and I are in the same shaky boat. Im praying for you sweetheart, dont worry inshallah there is still time until eid, something wonderful can happen any day now.

Myself, Im going to Pakistan in August and will stay there with my husband until PPR comes. I know you advised me against it but I cant tolerate living alone anymore, so I took an extended leave from work and will be reaching Karachi on August 18, inshallah.

Im still praying for you though, you and I are the only two left!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
khushi humesha 100 said:
YA ALLAH RAHEM
I m too predictable huh? :p
But I know too yaar. It's frustrating for me too to see u like this. Also ur baby must be missing his daddy. I m here to see u n lonely reunite with hubbies only. Don't u see how hard it is for me :-* . Inshah Allah u will be wid ur hubby this eid. We still have 25 more day left n that's plenty to get PPR n visa in. Inshah Allah.

U said it ....ask Allah for rehum only. Humans r killing humans so being a human doesn't qualify to be caring n empathetic unfortunately.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
RougeAmour said:
I feel for you Khushi, you and I are in the same shaky boat. Im praying for you sweetheart, dont worry inshallah there is still time until eid, something wonderful can happen any day now.

Myself, Im going to Pakistan in August and will stay there with my husband until PPR comes. I know you advised me against it but I cant tolerate living alone anymore, so I took an extended leave from work and will be reaching Karachi on August 18, inshallah.

Im still praying for you though, you and I are the only two left!
Rouge dear......that's a great idea. U shud go n stay with ur hubby now. That's not an emotional decision but a smart one. He will Inshah Allah get hisppr soon too. At least u can be wid him on eid and there to support him emotionally. U go girl.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
anso said:

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit

Mashallah :) Congratulations :)

R

raptorsfan

khushi humesha 100 said:
yup i consider it a blessing to hv ramadan with family and having mazedar sehri and iftari...Whenever I fantasize the scene of seeing off the family at airport ..Tears roll down from my eyes ..That would be my rukhsati again...But When i think of it that what if i don't get it before this eid then ppl around me would kill me on eid parties by asking this same question over and over again .I want to be with my hubby on this eid ..this is my 3rd eid and ramadan without him....What kind of heartless emotionless ppl r working in CHC_I..Sometimes i wonder r they really humans ?
YA ALLAH RAHEM
I feel for you and I pray for you from the bottom of my heart.

The part I have bolded, my wife tells me the same thing. People here also me this question "biwi kab aaigi". I am sick and tired of answering this question. Over there, my wife is sick and tired of answering the question "visa hua". Eid will be horrible for her if the visa is not issued before Eid. The questions will be unbearable.

Khushi...i know how u feel...my prayers are with you....