+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

Khilafah5 said:
brother calling other pakistanis jahil and uneducated was wrong thats all i am saying

at chc uneducated people dont have preference over the educated its just the way VOs view the file

nothing against u or anything
bro...please don't get on my nerves again...

i m very frustrated

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
SENT PM TO BOTH AND APOLOGIZED SO ITS OVER

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
what's with all this hatred towards villagers and villages?
you think that just because you live in a city, that you didn't come from a village? guys wake up, those cities were villages before they became cities. grow up and put down you arrogance.
i know some of the nicest people who come from villages, and are so successful both here and in pak.

R

raptorsfan

missingmyjaan said:
it all comes down to this:

knowledge is that which increases your fear of Allah SWT and makes you a better muslim.
you can have all the big shot degrees but still FAIL at the ultimate test of this life, which will be on the day of Qiyamat.

from my perspective, the more people make new discoveries in science, they are going backwards in morality. scientists have coded the human genome, they found similarities between the genome of humans with the genome of flies, worms and monkeys. they now think that humans, monkeys, worms, flies, have the same COMMON ANCESTOR. astaghfirullah. (maybe we have the same genome because we were created by the same Creator?!?!?!?!?)
because of the advances in science, people are starting to reject belief in GOD, in religion, in anything other than SCIENCE.

a person who has a PHD in biology, and claims that flies and humans came from the same ancestor, and DENIES ALLAH (SWT). THAT person, to me, is jahil.

the reason i am ranting on about this, is because i get really annoyed when people judge other based on their DEGREES. Degrees do not equal education. lack of degrees does not make a person jahil. the term jahil actually comes from the pre-islamic arabia where people had no clue about ALLAH (SWT), had no idea about the consequences of their actions, so they committed all the sins possible. sadly, today, with all the so called 'advances' in science and technology, the world is going backwards, to those jahiliya days.
You don't even know me. How can you judge me like that?

Education is RESPECT in the society.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
raptorsfan said:

you're right. i don't know you. i do respect you.
my message wasn't even pointed at you. its for everything to think abt.
have a nice day :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
raptorsfan said:

BUT U DONT EVEN KNOW THE APPLICANTS AND U CAN JUDGE THEM AS JAHILS AND UNEDUCATED

BUT YET NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING BACK TO U

THATS THE WIERD PART

R

raptorsfan

Khilafah5 said:
BUT U DONT EVEN KNOW THE APPLICANTS AND U CAN JUDGE THEM AS JAHILS AND UNEDUCATED

BUT YET NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING BACK TO U

THATS THE WIERD PART
go ahead say what u want...and then u post "OHHH I APOLOGIZED TO THEM"

I know who is has your back through PM's

I know the politics of this forum, I have been here long enough bro....I know how each and every member is.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
THIS HOW IT STARTED

raptorsfan said:
Yes, you are right.

Unfortunately, uneducated people tend to get visa within a year to 14 months. The rest of us have to wait. It looks like Canada is lacking jahils.
Khilafah5 said:
come on brother

u think people on this forum who recieved visas before 14 months are uneducated but they write perfect english and some speak it perfect also
most people whos spouse are getting VISAS are pretty educated i say most hold atleast a Bachelors degree
remember what i said but u dont beilieve me brother there doing processing differently
go to villages in northern punjab and i say 75% girls hold a BA degree or a MA
u would be suprised how many people are educated IN PAKISTAN
R.Mujgani said:
Bhai ma husband has no education (not being mean but hes poor n couldnt afford it) n he been in pakistan for 19 yrs n worked only in one job n now he has been laid off but he has moved almost every year n two years cox in Karachi thats how it works after a yr owner will make u leave the house n get another place n yet i srtill have no remed or ppr UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hogaishaadi said:
no offense but woh jahil toh naa howey na phir if they got processed earlier... we should always think good for others regardless of the situation... allah swt har kisi ki mushkilain aasan karay, ameen.
Khilafah5 said:
Funny

i guess jahil people filled out there own papers and got here faster and saved money

educated people needed a consultant to do there work and it got delayed + paid a fee

dont know whos jahil and whos smart
:p :p :p
Khilafah5 said:
thanks for agree

i dont like people who think they are educated and have money live in cities and look down on the poor part of society and call them names (jahil) because they are not like them

i believe in one standard and thats equality same for rich and poor no one is above or below thats what my

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) thought me
hogaishaadi said:
well said, i would have agreed if someone had lied or cheated to get their file done/processed faster, other than that everything is fair game, har kisi ke apney muqadar/kismat...
raptorsfan said:
y don't u take some time off rather than giving other people this suggestion...

I filed my case through a lawyer b/c I had the loot...you have a problem

Even the quran says..."Iqra"...read and gain knowledge

it also says, "rabbi zidni illman"....gain knowledge by any means...

I didn't point finger at you so stop pointing fingers at me alright.
R.Mujgani said:
Woww u guys are like kids im not even jokin n myself sometimes complaining bout everything
think bout those ppl who have nothing n are yet hopeful to ALLAH SWT.
We have everything n we make soo much damn excuse after another to safe our Asses
but that is not how ALLAH SWT sees it...

STOP COMPLAINING (im saying this to my self n everyone) n maybe we can actualli accomplish something lol

n I dont understand the stupid topic of educate, uneducated or Jahil n blah blah blah.....
The way i see it is n the truth :
uneducated = ppl who actualli kno wat life is n have better experience then others n have manner n so on.....
ex: ma Dad never went to school n has no education but if a professor sits down with him n argue about anything ma Dad will actualli make the man cry before leaving lol becuz Allah swt has given him a brain...

Educated = are ppl who think that da world runs under their nose n yet have sh*t in their brain n they try to compete wit others by using their diploma/degree watever crap they have.....

Allah swt may give u something n something better for someone else...
if u dont have education ALLAH SWT will give u the brain,

same thing as if u have looks u have no brain n if u have brain sorri ur looks may lack a little.....

so be thankful for everything u have n move on wit ur life then jus getting jealous, complaining n arguing wit ppl to get somwhere....

As i see it, Wesbhai, Dannybhai n Khalifah Bhai has helped a lot of ppl..... maybe they where gussing or actualli kno wat they are talkin bout.... but they HAVE HELPED EVERYONE HERE.....
i dont think others have the right to argue or say rude things bout them.....

If i am OFFENDING ANYONE (sorry n too BAD, cuz u need to hear)

wat shocks be the most is how this is a immigration spouses form n yet ppl jus come here talk bout some pretty messed up stuff,......

they more we fight wit each ohter, CHC is not gonna help us n they dont give a sh*t bout us either,,,,,

JUS PRAY TO ALLAH SWT n HE is the ONLY ONE that can actualli help you in life with every aspect.....

THANK U :D
raptorsfan said:
Honestly,

One thing I hate the most is Khilafah's colorful list. I HATE IT. Nothing will make me more happier than to see people like lonely, bestplace, Jaania and a few other to get their cases finalized as soon as possible than these people who get it done within a year.

IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I AM ENTITLED TO IT.
Danny4450 said:
I really don't understand the educated vs uneducated debate here. Infact, there is no such thing as educated and uneducated people. It doesn't matter if you learn in an educational institution or on the streets. As long as you know the difference b/w right and wrong and live your life honestly then you shouldn't be ashamed of anything. If an uneducated person makes $50/day working with honesty and if an educated person makes $5000/day by cheating others then still the uneducated who makes $50/day might live a happier life and is more satisfied compared to the educated cheat and VICEVERSA.

I guess the frustration has taken over a few people on the forum BUT you shouldn't forget who's your real enemy i.e. CHC-Islamabad :p
R.Mujgani said:
I am not calling out Lonly she is ma friend lmao
she is not the intention of my comment....

y are u guys against Khalifah
becuz he is telling the truth n ppl ask him to make the list n yet Raptorfan is being rude towards him
for being helpful
Raptofan bhai if u cant make the list like Khalifah n if u cant be helpful then dont be RUDE

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
WOW NOW THIS LOOKS LIKE OLD 2010-2011 FORUM (FULL OF FIGHT) LOL

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
BROTHER I AM NOT TRYING TO ARGUE WITH U

I AM JUST SAYING HE EXPLAINED IT AND U JUST DIDNT LIKE WHAT HE SAID BECAUSE THE TERM (JAHIL) WAS USED WRONGLY FOR MUSLIM PEOPLE

I RESPECT U ALSO BUT U SHOULDNT MAKE IT APERSONEL THING

U JUST DONT LIKE TO BE CORRECTED AND I HAVE A BROTHER WHOS LIKE THAT

WHAT HE SAYS IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG

THATS NOT THE WAY TO GO ABOUT THINGS

U SAID JAHIL AND I MADE A JOKE AND U GOT PISSED

raptorsfan said:
go ahead say what u want...and then u post "OHHH I APOLOGIZED TO THEM"

I know who is has your back through PM's

I know the politics of this forum, I have been here long enough bro....I know how each and every member is.

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
Does anyone experance problems with ecas? it seems that the page is not loading at all..

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
No lonly u misunderstood him ...READ again ..HE said y educated ppl get their paper work done through consultant and paid fee to them.
THANK YOU SIS SHE COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD THAT PART WAS NEVER EVEN TALKING ABOUT HER FEE

I SENT HER PM EXPLAINING THAT WAS NOT FOR HER AND SHE MISUNDERSTOOD TOLD HER TO VIEW THAT COMMENT I MADE

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
all i know is no one has the right to call anyone jahil or undeserving until and unless you have solid proof to accuse someone or put them in spot... our religion teaches that too...

just because my case is having a few difficulties does not mean i should label all else as cheats or curse them etc...

and unfortunately most of ppl that hire lawyers get their cases delayed and complicated than dealt with faster/sooner.

lets all focus on just helping each others cause, and motivating each other through this tough phase, lets be mature, coz there are other communities on here as well. And then you wonder why ppl look down upon us or why as Pakistani's our files take the longest to be processed...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
mrahmani said:
Does anyone experance problems with ecas? it seems that the page is not loading at all..
seems to be down, they are prob updating system...