Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
I am thinking something really went wrong in 2010. You guys need to search and find out. Maybe that is why they were harsh on 2010 cases. If I remember it right in 2010 alt of visa's were sold & alot of employees got fired cause of all the fraud I am just guessing that there has to be a reason, cause it is honestly very unfair to all of you 2010 cases. I pray for each one of you everyday. I honestly do.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
nabeeha said:
wat does it means by fifo policy?????
[/quo

I think first in first out

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Khilafah5 said:
If wasnt sure i would have never posted that 100% sure

Thats so many applicants are being skipped at one given time

Thank Allah i didnt change my wifes last name she would have ended up at U
first in first out policy tou samjh ata hai r iska read bhi kara hai but wat iz alphabetical order meanz wat iz thiz?where did u read these thing explain in detail plzzzzzz

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Alphabetical order doesn't make sense at all. Are you saying they are just focusing on cases that start with 'A' And then 'B'? And then so on? Where do they draw the line? When do they begin the segment? How do you even propose something like that? If anything- at least this is my understanding- cases are assigned in batches to certain visa officers. first come first served. I just think the oct-dec 2010 visa officer sits at his desk drunk out of his mind half the time.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Lol i guess khilafah is joking around.. u can't be serious about this alphabetical thingy!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Khilafah5 said:
Lol

Sis if they were following fifo policy all jan, feb, march cases would have been started

Sorry guys BUT u both are WRONG.

CHC-Islamabad has NO POLICY and are following NO RULES and they DONT CARE.

It depends on the Visa Officer, how committed they are to their work. :)

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RougeAmour said:
Alphabetical order doesn't make sense at all. Are you saying they are just focusing on cases that start with 'A' And then 'B'? And then so on? Where do they draw the line? When do they begin the segment? How do you even propose something like that? If anything- at least this is my understanding- cases are assigned in batches to certain visa officers. first come first served. I just think the oct-dec 2010 visa officer sits at his desk drunk out of his mind half the time.
Since Kalifah bro is giving his theory. I would like to give a new theory as well.

In my opinion, 2010 cases are all delaying because of GCMS implementation. I think GCMS was implemented somewhere in the beginning of 2011 (in Islamabad). So all the new files which they received in after the implementation were entered into new system which is GCMS.

The problem with 2010 cases are that they were entered on old system. And it takes some time to transfer files from old to new. It's kind of hassle when you are not using old system. IT staff or contractor (Accenture) should be responsible for this data transfer.

So in 2011 , CHC-I staff got new system up and running and they were excited to use this new program. It's always easier to enter new data ( which is 2011 files ) and test and learn it.

That's is my theory which may be completly wrong ...

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Imtihaan said:
Sorry guys BUT u both are WRONG.

CHC-Islamabad has NO POLICY and are following NO RULES and they DONT CARE.

It depends on the Visa Officer, how committed they are to their work. :)
imtihaan u r so sweeeeeeeeeet :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
yaha par logo waise he pareshan r tension mai hai upar se log apni a k efficiency dekhate hai wo baat kare jis ka pta hou bilawajae ka joke q karte hai r apni prediction q karte hai

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
fazaidi said:
can I ask why your sister in law is being called ffor an interview?? Was it a full marriage or nikkah only case? Or is there some other reason u cud think of?
Best of luck on ur case as well, inshAllah u will hear something soon as well
MY BROTHER WAS NEVER ADVISED THAT THERE WAS AN INTERVIEW. AFTER THE RE-MED IN FEB 2012 THEY WERE EXPECTING THE PPR LETTER AND INSTEAD MY SISTER IN LAW GOT AN INTERVIEW LETTER BY MAIL YESTERDAY. WAS SHOCKING.
IT WAS A FULL WEDDING AND MY BROTHER STAYED WITH HER FOR 3 MONTHS AND THEN WE ALL CAME BACK TO CANADA EXCEPT FOR MY SISTER IN LAW OFCOURSE. I REMAINED WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 3 MONTHS TOO IN 2009 AFTER MY MARRIAGE - FULL WEDDING TOO.
I DONT SEE ANY REASON FOR THEM TO INTERVIEW MY BROTHERS WIFE, SHE IS 18 AND HE IS 24. SHE HAS NEVER TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF PAKISTAN. ALLAH KNOWS WHY THEY WANT HER TO SHOW UP FOR AN INTERVIEW. BUT I WANT MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW TOO :(
NOT FAIR ... WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER AND THEY ARE SKIPPING US FOR SOME REASON AND JUMPING TO LATER INTERVIEWS.
I WILL WAIT UNTIL END OF MAY AND THEN APPLY MY CASE TO THE CANADIAN HIGH COURT FOR JUSTICE. NO MORE MP'S AND IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS CAUSE I AM NOT GETTING ANYWHERE WITH THEM.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
i.solo thinking is much better then alphabetical order its doesnt make any sense

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
goppy1 said:
if u dont mind may i ask u sis
is that ur brother second marriage ??or any other reason that ur sister in law has to go through from an interview ???M sorry m asking this just bcoz i think M in interview queue and its my hubby second marriage and if 2010 interviews letter are being issued its a good sign ..u should be happy
ur sister in law didnt know that she is in interview queue than what was her status showing since 2010???
GOPPY - IT IS MY BROTHERS FIRST MARRIAGE AND MY SISTER IN LAW HAS NEVER BEEN MARRIED EITHER IT IS HER FIRST MARRIAGE TOO.
WE CHECKED MY BROTHERS ECAS AND IT IS SHOWING PERMANANT RESIDENCE IN PROCESS SINCE JUNE 2010.
ALSO, MY ECAS HAS BEEN SHOWING PERMANANT RESIDENCE IN PROCESS SINCE MARCH 2010.
INSHALLAH PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TOO THAT MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW LETTER IS SENT THIS UPCOMING WEEK. IN MAY 2012 FOR SURE OR I WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL, I CANT HANDLE THE STRESS ANYMORE. ITS TOO MUCH NOW.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
ek_larki said:
acha if they are going in alphabetical order
tou kia sare 2010 k cases k applicant k alphabet kia xyz hai cum on
aisa kch bhi nhi hai r if wo chal bhi rahe tou mera alphabet tou PHR START ka hai
sooooo where is my letter han ?ye sb fazol batain hai wo apni marzi par chal rahe aisa kch
nhi hai !
my hubbi talk to MP n he look my caips notes all email reply that CHC I given to me n he
said that according to notes n email its clear that our marriage is geniune n our
background check is finished n he talk to CHC I that y they didnt send me a request
insha ALLAH ALLAH kare k MP k kehne par wo koi action ley zaror n he is helpful ..
I think CHC is using the LIFO rather than FIFO (Last in First out Rather than First in first out) LOL!!!