+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

phasgaya

May 4, 2012
Hi tuco,
I understand every bit of word you said. But pls try to understand my situation as soon as I knew of this mess that I did I went to various forums and posted a long, detailed, including everybit of information that I could think of but no one responded and thereby my question kept on squeezing so that people could just get the problem and atleast read it. This forum was recommended by a friend of mine and I "intentionally" tried to be as straight as possible so that people atleast go through it. I didnt know masha allah how active this thread is otherwise i would have copy pasted this huge question with my timeline etc etc.

Hope you'll understand . I mailed my application to CHC-Mississauga on 13th March 2012. Since its been not too much time since then and its not taking 80+ days. I'll mail CHC-M letting them know abt this old immigration file in process at the moment. Also I'll ask my father-in-law to fax London Visa office to withdraw from their application his daughters application as she is no more his dependent child. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch, bless you all

tuco said:
if i recall, all the FSW applications have been scratched off who were in process since 2008........so it is not as serious an issue as you think.......otherwise act upon Danny's advice and call them :).....chillax
and what do you mean when you say "my spouse"???......please explain if you don't mind sharing.......and if you still don't share people won't revert to you
i'm generally pissed off when people write here "my spouse", "my family", "i got papers from CHC", "i sent papers to CHC"..........why don't they try a bit to be more specific like my wife, my husband, i got Imm forms, i sent PCC to CHC..........and why are they scared of sharing their timelines here
and then they rarely show up here again.......till the time they have a serious issue like you're having now......and sometimes they come and tell "oh i have an interview next month".......but they never come back and share what happened to their interview
this forum does not need the information in bits & pieces........please try to understand.........the more you share about your case you, the more help you will get from here.......and it may help others tooo in many ways........please don't just visit here by saying "i have applied for spousal sponsorship and the very application is in process by they very department of Citizenship & Immigration Canada" :D
and read my earlier post again if you want to gain MORE from this forum and don't want to get LESS.......this i'm telling you from my experience here

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
TINKU MUBARUK HO, BOLA THAT NA U R GONA BE THE FIRST 1 ,, NOW LONLY WITHOUT U WILL BE GETTING PPR THIS WEEK WATCH. :)INSHAALAH

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
CONGRATS TINKO ...

MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED 1 WEEK AFTER MY MARRIAGE IN 2009.
I SPONSORED MY HUSBAND IN JAN 2010 MY AOR IS APRIL 2010.
MY BROTHER SPONSORED HIS WIFE IN MAY 2010 HIS AOR IS JUNE 2010 - HIS WIFE GOT AN INTERVIEW LETTER TODAY!!
HER INTERVIEW IS ON MAY 24TH 2012 - AND LETTER STATES THEY WANT MY BROTHER PRESENT BY TELEPHONE ON THAT DAY.
I AM HAPPY FOR MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE BUT I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY WERE NEVER ADVISED THAT THEY WERE IN THE INTERVIEW Q
AND I HAVE SPONSORED MY HUSBAND EARLIER AND HAVE BEEN IN THE INTERVIEW Q FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW AND WE DID NOT GET
AN INTERVIEW LETTER, THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL. I AM SO DEPRESSED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Jaania said:
CONGRATS TINKO ...

MY BROTHER SPONSORED HIS WIFE IN MAY 2010 HIS AOR IS JUNE 2010 - HIS WIFE GOT AN INTERVIEW LETTER TODAY!!
HER INTERVIEW IS ON MAY 24TH 2012 - AND LETTER STATES THEY WANT MY BROTHER PRESENT BY TELEPHONE ON THAT DAY.
I AM HAPPY FOR MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE BUT I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY WERE NEVER ADVISED THAT THEY WERE IN THE INTERVIEW Q
AND I HAVE SPONSORED MY HUSBAND EARLIER AND HAVE BEEN IN THE INTERVIEW Q FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW AND WE DID NOT GET
AN INTERVIEW LETTER, THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL. I AM SO DEPRESSED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
congratulations for your brother.
i read on this forum that they call a year after the interview letter is sent. as you said that its been a year so they'll be calling your husband anytime now. :) be happy and keep praying :)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th

parisien

Mar 24, 2012
Alberta
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
23-03-2012 along with RPRF
AOR Received.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012 .... SUBMITTED ON 14TH MAY
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
Imtihaan said:
SUPER INSHAH ALLAH!
Ok friends i have read alot here ppl waiting for spouse/partners from long time i got this link for all of you so kindly check and see where exactly you are situated

remember in your prayers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5196Eprocess.pdf

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
My wife is with me in Canada on visitor visa while our sponsorship application is in CHC Islamabad. Her pakistan mobile number is not working now for some reason even though we asked Warid in pakistan to turn on roaming. She can send and recieve messages but not phone calls. So we sent a fax to CHC Islamabad informing that for now her contact number is our home landline number in Canada. The fax was sent about a week ago. I am wondering how would I know if they have actually add the contact number in her file? Is there a way to be sure. so that we can send the request again if they have not made that change. Best wishes and prayers for all the forum members.

parisien

Mar 24, 2012
Alberta
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
23-03-2012 along with RPRF
AOR Received.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012 .... SUBMITTED ON 14TH MAY
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
irsum said:
My wife is with me in Canada on visitor visa while our sponsorship application is in CHC Islamabad. Her pakistan mobile number is not working now for some reason even though we asked Warid in pakistan to turn on roaming. She can send and recieve messages but not phone calls. So we sent a fax to CHC Islamabad informing that for now her contact number is our home landline number in Canada. The fax was sent about a week ago. I am wondering how would I know if they have actually add the contact number in her file? Is there a way to be sure. so that we can send the request again if they have not made that change. Best wishes and prayers for all the forum members.
bro best way is to email as you will be having pproof that you have contacted

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Jaania said:
CONGRATS TINKO ...

ASK UR HUBBY to start PREPARING FOR D INTERVIEWWWWWWWW
YOUR'S IS NEXTTTTTTTTTT INSHALLAHHHHHHHHHHHH

SAMJHY N DNT BE DEPRESS I M PRYER FOR U N EACH NAMAZ .........MUAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
parisien said:
Ok friends i have read alot here ppl waiting for spouse/partners from long time i got this link for all of you so kindly check and see where exactly you are situated

remember in your prayers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5196Eprocess.pdf
AHAHAHAHHA THANKOOO
i m on the very SECOND LAST LINE ( You pay the Right of permanent
residence fee (if not already paid ))))))))))))

HAHAHHA ...DATS GIVES ME HOPE .....
:p :p

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Imtihaan said:
SUPER INSHAH ALLAH!
MY super SWEETOO SISSSSSSSSSSSS

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
irsum said:
The best thing to do is Send several fax. One is never enuff. TRUST ME. Also mail a letter requesting change. They do not accept email request for changes in contact information. Hope it helps.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
phasgaya said:
Hi tuco,
I understand every bit of word you said. But pls try to understand my situation as soon as I knew of this mess that I did I went to various forums and posted a long, detailed, including everybit of information that I could think of but no one responded and thereby my question kept on squeezing so that people could just get the problem and atleast read it. This forum was recommended by a friend of mine and I "intentionally" tried to be as straight as possible so that people atleast go through it. I didnt know masha allah how active this thread is otherwise i would have copy pasted this huge question with my timeline etc etc.

Hope you'll understand . I mailed my application to CHC-Mississauga on 13th March 2012. Since its been not too much time since then and its not taking 80+ days. I'll mail CHC-M letting them know abt this old immigration file in process at the moment. Also I'll ask my father-in-law to fax London Visa office to withdraw from their application his daughters application as she is no more his dependent child. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch, bless you all
From what I know, and please correct me if I am wrong, ur in law has to withdraw the application ASAP. And do let Mississauga know that two application are in but one has been withdrawl. INSHAH ALLAH all will be well . Just do ur part from all the sides.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Looking at 2010 cases

thank GOD i never sponsored my wife in October 2010

still have to wait 20 months

since i appied in 2011 cases have been processing fast

misrable

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 25 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
march 2012
Interview........
nayyyyyyyyyy
Passport Req..
JULY 9 2012....sent on July 13....ecase changed TO DECISION MADE on JULY 27
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 28 2012
LANDED..........
AFTER EID INSHALLAH...(HAVE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING) Nov 2 2012
Khilafah5 said:
Looking at 2010 cases

thank GOD i never sponsored my wife in October 2010

still have to wait 20 months

since i appied in 2011 cases have been processing fast

seems like processing fast but trust me its not... they hang ppl from the cliff at the very last stage...lol but i hope everyone gets there wishes...