Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
Ella Habibi said:
‏بِحَمْدِك ‏‏ذِي‏‏ الْإِكْرَامِ‏‏ مَا ‏‏رُمْت ‏‏أَبْتَدِي ~~~~‏ ‏كَثِيرًا‏‏ كَمَا‏‏ تَرْضَاهُ‏‏ بِغَيْرِ تَحَدُّدِ

With Your prolific praise, O Owner of Honour, I desire to begin
A limitless praise, with which You are Pleased

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SORRY GUYS I COULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER EARLIER MY SISTER IN LAW CALLED ME AT 5 AM TELLING ME SHE HAVE MY HUSBAND PASSPORT IN HAND YEAHHHHHH I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT I CALLED MY HUBBY WHOS IN AFG AND TOLD HIMTHE GREAT NEWS ..... I COULDN'T SLEEP I COULDN'T FIND MY LAPTOP CHARGER EARLIER AND IN MY PHONE I COULD SIGN IN ON THE FORUM ....... LOL I THINK I COULDNT DO ANYTHING BCZ I WAS SOO HAPPY SOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THX TO GOD WHO WAS WITH ME AND WHOS WITH ALL OF US

JUST WANNA SAY THX TO ALL OF U WITHOUT U GUYS I THINK I WOULD HAVE GONE REALLY CRAZY ITS REALLY A GOOD SITE U GUYS ARE REALLY NICE I THINK IF I WASNT ON THAT FORUM I WOULDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SPONSERING MY HUBBY N WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT TO DO SO I BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF U

I LOVE U ALL I SWEAR IM REALLY HAPPY
Congratzzz Sis wowow finally good newzz came to you hope you have a wonderful life in future AMEEN.....

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
YEAH MUJGANNNN AND Yasmin INSHALLAH I PRAY FOR ALL OF U U GET NEWS AND GREAT NEWS BAKHAIR

JUST WANNA SAY THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK 19 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS A REAL NIGHT MARE .....

VISA WAS STAMP ON THE 10 APRIL WE RECEIVED PASSPORT ON THE 25 MARCH LOOL ITS BEEN OFFICIALY 2 YEARS AND 1 MONTHS TODAY OF MY WEDDING :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Ella Habibi said:
YEAH MUJGANNNN AND Yasmin INSHALLAH I PRAY FOR ALL OF U U GET NEWS AND GREAT NEWS BAKHAIR

JUST WANNA SAY THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK 19 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS A REAL NIGHT MARE .....

VISA WAS STAMP ON THE 10 APRIL WE RECEIVED PASSPORT ON THE 25 MARCH LOOL ITS BEEN OFFICIALY 2 YEARS AND 1 MONTHS TODAY OF MY WEDDING :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

congrts..... wish u a very happy life ahead and do pray for us thanks

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Ella Habibi said:

many many many congratzzzzzzzz to u sis :)

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Khilafah5 said:
brother UCI is same as client ID

UNIQUE CLIENT IDENTIFIER

when u check e-case click on UCI and put the client id it will go thru
Yes I agree but the IMM0008ENU_2D has wife's info. SO UCI there doesn't make sense.

When you check your app status with UCI/Client ID on ECas, you put in your (sponsor) DOB and Place of birth, not your wive's (applicant). Otherwise it won't show.

That is the confusing part. IMM0008 is form for applicant and it says its a general form on top, so i am thinking UCI field may apply to cases being processed in Canada where they use UCI.

Going to leave it blank...final answer...lock it! :p (FYI i have put UCI in and out 3 times already in the form lol)

Btw, for address on that form... for some reason, Province gets greyed out when i select country as Pakistan...weird.

CB

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ella Habibi said:
‏بِحَمْدِك ‏‏ذِي‏‏ الْإِكْرَامِ‏‏ مَا ‏‏رُمْت ‏‏أَبْتَدِي ~~~~‏ ‏كَثِيرًا‏‏ كَمَا‏‏ تَرْضَاهُ‏‏ بِغَيْرِ تَحَدُّدِ

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SORRY GUYS I COULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER EARLIER MY SISTER IN LAW CALLED ME AT 5 AM TELLING ME SHE HAVE MY HUSBAND PASSPORT IN HAND YEAHHHHHH I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT I CALLED MY HUBBY WHOS IN AFG AND TOLD HIMTHE GREAT NEWS ..... I COULDN'T SLEEP I COULDN'T FIND MY LAPTOP CHARGER EARLIER AND IN MY PHONE I COULD SIGN IN ON THE FORUM ....... LOL I THINK I COULDNT DO ANYTHING BCZ I WAS SOO HAPPY SOOO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST WANNA SAY THX TO ALL OF U WITHOUT U GUYS I THINK I WOULD HAVE GONE REALLY CRAZY ITS REALLY A GOOD SITE U GUYS ARE REALLY NICE I THINK IF I WASNT ON THAT FORUM I WOULDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SPONSERING MY HUBBY N WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT TO DO SO I BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF U

Congratulationssssssssssssssssssss!

shah47

Jun 30, 2011
salam to every one on the forum

i m here to inform you people that with the grace of Allah i got my spousal sponsorship visa finally the wait is over

i applied in august 2010
AOR September 2010
re-med mid ov nov 2011
proofs of contact nd police certificates end ov nov 2011
got passport request at the end ov march 2012
got my passport back at the end ov april 2012
all process took approx 19 to 20 months

so everyone stay put nd pray nd dont bother them alot unless it is important nd u want to ask something technical they are definately working for the good if anyone has any questions the they can ask thank you everyone inshallah everyone will get there visas ameen

W/salam Shah jee

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah47 said:

i m here to inform you people that with the grace of Allah i got my spousal sponsorship visa finally the wait is over

i applied in august 2010
AOR September 2010
re-med mid ov nov 2011

so everyone stay put nd pray nd dont bother them alot unless it is important nd u want to ask something technical they are definately working for the good if anyone has any questions the they can ask thank you everyone inshallah everyone will get there visas ameen

W/salam Shah jee
Salaam Shah Jee!

I am so very happy for you. Many many congratulations.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Ella Habibi said:

CONGRATS!!!! ELLA!!!!! MASHAH ALLAH and ALHUMDULILLAH that the nightmare is OVER for you.

May ALLAH bless you and ur hubby and the new upcoming life ahead of you.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
shah47 said:

i applied in august 2010
AOR September 2010
re-med mid ov nov 2011

W/salam Shah jee
MASHAH ALLAH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Keep praying as life has just started for both of u AGAIN :)

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
shah47 said:

i applied in august 2010
AOR September 2010
re-med mid ov nov 2011

W/salam Shah jee
congratulations

shah47

Jun 30, 2011
thanx imtihaan and thanx tinko actually i never posted on this forum except for one time...... main app sub ko daikhta rehta tha nd i learned alot from u ppl just reading ur comments nd all nd waited with patience yeh i know its very difficult ....i hope that all of you ppl get ur visas as soon as possible....

yours sincerely
Shah jee

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
Ella Habibi said:

congratulations

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
congratz we have same time frame lool happy life ahead
shah47 said:

i applied in august 2010
AOR September 2010
re-med mid ov nov 2011

W/salam Shah jee