PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Means Mar/Apr 2012
no i mean hum nay to jub apply kya tha to time line jo tha wohi hum per apply ho ga na.................ye time line to 2012 kay lye ho ga.............

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
no i mean hum nay to jub apply kya tha to time line jo tha wohi hum per apply ho ga na.................ye time line to 2012 kay lye ho ga.............
yeh time line sab pe apply hota hai :(

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ainy iman,You should expect good news in last quarter of 2011.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
ainy iman,You should expect good news in last quarter of 2011.
mean?in march my mdcl will expir?shuld i mail them and ask abt my status? :'(

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ainy inam said:
mean?in march my mdcl will expir?shuld i mail them and ask abt my status? :'(
Gone are the days when Isb issued visas on first medical and PCC. Now a days, it is normal for CHC-Isb to request a re-medical and re-re-PCC before they make their minds about the visa. Every body here had to wait after their medical expired. However, you could email them to inquire upon your status.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
Gone are the days when Isb issued visas on first medical and PCC. Now a days, it is normal for CHC-Isb to request a re-medical and re-re-PCC before they make their minds about the visa. Every body here had to wait after their medical expired. However, you should email them to inquire upon your status.
yes i am wa8ng aur kar bhi kya saktay hay?and shuld i expect any thing from islamabad in june or july 2011 :mad:

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ainy inam said:
yes i am wa8ng aur kar bhi kya saktay hay?and shuld i expect any thing from islamabad in june or july 2011 :mad:
Definetly Yes. It will either be supplementary forms/IMM Forms and PCC along with a remedical request or an objection that this marriage is not genuine, they will request more proof. I suggest you keep sending them parcels containing phone /skpe logs, receipts, pictures and any thing else to avoid any such objection which honestly is a nuisance and causes further delay. In case if you get an objection, don't panic and write concise and cohesive answers.

In the letter that we received in October2010, I was asked many questions along with What will be your plans if we refuse to give you the permanent resident visa? You could face a similar question or any other. The important thing is to keep your nerves and stay calm.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
Definetly Yes. It will either be supplementary forms/IMM Forms ,PCC and a remedical request or an objection that this marriage is not genuine and provide more proof. I suggest you keep sending them parcels containing phone /skpe logs, receipts, pictures and any thing else to avoid any such objection which honestly is a nuisance and causes further delay.
i maild them naw...........lets see whats there answer will be :'(

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
my address and my phone munber has also been erased from the e-case, did it happen to anyone else?