Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
masom if im right ur case was transferred in 2011 April so wait a bit more maybe end of April or beginning u will hear something from CHC
masom_2012 said:
sab k case k sth kch na kch work horha hai but mai is daldal mai phasi hn pta bhi q horha me k sth aisa CHC -I NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL only ecase changed to in process but kch bhi nhi arhi request abhi tak y they delay my case simple straight forward case hai q q q qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq nhi bhej rahe koi request wat can i do em crying alot pray alot but kch bhi nhi horha em ill now bcz of thiz process :'(

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Ella Habibi said:
masom if im right ur case was transferred in 2011 April so wait a bit more maybe end of April or beginning u will hear something from CHC
g my file was transfered in april 1st my status change in 28feb 1 month hogya hai but still wa INSHA ALLAH ajye april mai request ..

R

raptorsfan

MIKE9292 said:
A.O.A EVERYBODY...

ALHAMDULLILAH MY WIFE GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING AT 9 AM EVERYBODY I AM NOVEMBER 2010 AOR............I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY.........SUPPORTING ME GIVING ME HOPES........AND ALL THE WISHES.....I MUST SAY THROUGH THIS LONG 16 MONTHS OF TIME I WAS VERY WORRIED AND COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORT....I HOPE FOR EVERYBODY THIS PROCESS GETS OVER SOON INSHALLAH.......................

EVERYBODY MUST CONGRATUE ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....BECAUSE MY HOUSE IS FULL OF MITHAI....EVERYBODYS WELCOME TO MY SUSRAL'S HOUSE ..................FREE FOOD ......FREE DRINKSS .....WITH FREE SMILE...........LOLZ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)....
bro...i am sooo happy 4 u...best of luck in ur life ahead...this is where the real life begins....

Congrats and do keep us in your prayers...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khushi humesha 100 said:
I just got a call from chc-I ...The girl on the phone asking abt me and my son's medical whether have we received it or not I said we have received it and got done with it on march 5 and sent the receipt to u on march 6 don't know y were they asking this ?Means they hvn't received the results yet!!
they often check , whn they are send ppr .................. is remedical done or not

so be happy ur ppr is on d way !

R

raptorsfan

masom_2012 said:
sab k case k sth kch na kch work horha hai but mai is daldal mai phasi hn pta bhi q horha me k sth aisa CHC -I NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL only ecase changed to in process but kch bhi nhi arhi request abhi tak y they delay my case simple straight forward case hai q q q qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq nhi bhej rahe koi request wat can i do em crying alot pray alot but kch bhi nhi horha em ill now bcz of thiz process :'(
same as me...my e-mail's are being ignored by CHC-I and when I called them...unho nay dant diya aur kaha "e-mail us or fax us"....and same...just praying a lot...but not crying...dats crazy talk...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
MIKE9292 said:
A.O.A EVERYBODY...

ALHAMDULLILAH MY WIFE GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING AT 9 AM EVERYBODY I AM NOVEMBER 2010 AOR............I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY.........SUPPORTING ME GIVING ME HOPES........AND ALL THE WISHES.....I MUST SAY THROUGH THIS LONG 16 MONTHS OF TIME I WAS VERY WORRIED AND COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORT....I HOPE FOR EVERYBODY THIS PROCESS GETS OVER SOON INSHALLAH.......................

EVERYBODY MUST CONGRATUE ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....BECAUSE MY HOUSE IS FULL OF MITHAI....EVERYBODYS WELCOME TO MY SUSRAL'S HOUSE ..................FREE FOOD ......FREE DRINKSS .....WITH FREE SMILE...........LOLZ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)....
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
amirkijaan said:
conratzzz to whom have got the ppr ....... :)

and just a question i wanted to call the chc i ....... regarding my file
the numbers online do not go thru .... no one answers or there is a busy tone
so if any person has been successful in reaching chcI if so can i have the number ....???
You cannot inquire about anything on phone.
They do not provide any info regarding your file on phone,
they only provide general info, like how to apply for immigration...
they will tell you to email/fax them if you want any updates on your file.

if you still want to call them, then
call them early morning between 8-9.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
raptorsfan said:
same as me...my e-mail's are being ignored by CHC-I and when I called them...unho nay dant diya aur kaha "e-mail us or fax us"....and same...just praying a lot...but not crying...dats crazy talk...
han em also called they always said emil fax email fax email fax toote ki tarha us ne yahi ratwa hai pgal jhail stupid men huh

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
masom_2012 said:
han em also called they always said emil fax email fax email fax toote ki tarha us ne yahi ratwa hai pgal jhail stupid men huh
Masom aysay nahi kehtay. They have no choice but to say what they have been told. Thats why they have paki ppl on the fone answering calls to deal with us. They listen to our frustration and have to spit out whatever they are hired to say. ......eMAIL OR FAX OR MAIL . They cant even empathize with us. They are working there trying to feed their families. Its not their fault sweety.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Imtihaan said:
Masom aysay nahi kehtay. They have no choice but to say what they have been told. Thats why they have paki ppl on the fone answering calls to deal with us. They listen to our frustration and have to spit out whatever they are hired to say. ......eMAIL OR FAX OR MAIL . They cant even empathize with us. They are working there trying to feed their families. Its not their fault sweety.
yeah! i will add one thing... Masooom u will get request as soon as u stop saying these bad words for ppl... u r resposible for every single word u r saying..Allaah is watching us dear :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Imtihaan said:
yar i know but kia krn unko he bol kar ghussa khtm karhi i know unka koi qasor nhi

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
sabii said:
yeah! i will add one thing... Masooom u will get request as soon as u stop saying these bad words for ppl... u r resposible for every single word u r saying..Allaah is watching us dear :)
u r ri8

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
masom_2012 said:
yar i know but kia krn unko he bol kar ghussa khtm karhi i know unka koi qasor nhi
unko na bolo.. dua karo dua.. dua is the best weapon of muslims.... ok bye now

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
sabii said:
unko na bolo.. dua karo dua.. dua is the best weapon of muslims.... ok bye now
dua tou jari hai hal waqt likn insaan hai kbhi kabhi bardasht se bhair hou k bht kch nikal jata hai mun se