ahmedraza01 said:
hello everyone

here is my timeline

application sent to Mississauga---------------------------------- 01/sep/2010
received letter for approval and sent application to ISB------------27/sep/2010
after 2 months my wife received my Quebec selection
request re-PCC , imm forms and proof of contact from CHC--------19/oct/2011
request for RE-MED on-------------------------------------------25/oct/2011

till now i did not get any updates so can anybody tell me that after how much time CHC request my passport ??? its about 5 months passed

can i send e-mail to CHC or NOT ???

please help
Same situation as mine.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wait for response said:
mera remedical august 2011 main hoa still waitng
Now that is brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wait for response said:
pichlay 8 mnth se in que to be revwd by immigration officer

no good news today
Soon Inshallah.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
sawera said:
QAMALIK BHAI I MUST SAY U R MY BEST BROTHER IN THIS WHOLE FORUM :) ......OTHERWISE ALL OTHERS R LOL(DARpOKE) :-\.
Thanks sis SWERA making us all darpoke/cowards, but we still love you. and you probably don't know the meaning of love so I would like you to read this.

What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship, for others Maybe love is like luck, So you have to go all the way to find it. No matter how someone defines it or feels it. Depending on context, The meaning of love will change with each different relationship and depends more on its concept of depth and complexity. love can be of different varieties.
Romantic love , The term Platonic love, familial love and religious love are also matter of great affection. love for music, poetry, paintings, sculptor, literature and the list is endless . Psychology has also done lot of dissection to the essence of love, just like what biology, anthropology and neuroscience has also done to it. It is more of desire, preference and feelings. But at times the very existence of love is questioned. Some say it is false and meaningless. Some say that it never exist, because there has been many instances of hatred and brutality in relationships. There has been hatred between brothers, parents and children, sibling rivalry and spouses have failed each other. Friends have betrayed each other; the son has killed his parents for the throne or the money, the count is endless.
Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It may bonds and connects them in a unified link of trust, and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be measured. Look at the relationship between a mother and a child. The mother loves the child unconditionally and it can not be measured at all. And as God said Love All Mankind. Someone said “ Love for all hatred for none”
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
S khan said:
Have you orderd CAIPS ?? My medical exipring in 12days but no PPR. Even though DMO in Decemeber wrote to issue PPR but than he/she was told OMG we havent done security checks so they started that in End Of Jan so I am amazed how they work :(
DMO ka kia matlab hai ?????????

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
ahmedraza01 said:
any e-mail u sent to CHC or not
Yes I did but they ask me to send all the proof which I did few times before and now I did send them again. after that no answer yet.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
lover said:
DMO ka kia matlab hai ?????????
it may be Designated Management Official unless I am wrong. let us see if that means something else.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
iftikhar505 said:
Yes I did but they ask me to send all the proof which I did few times before and now I did send them again. after that no answer yet.
bro dont laugh plzz pray pray for me n all who did nt getting any request too much stress ???

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
masom_2012 said:
bro dont laugh plzz pray pray for me n all who did nt getting any request too much stress ???
your post was so funny it made me laugh. sorry if I hurt your feelings.
May Allah get us out of this catastrophe soon.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
iftikhar505 said:
your post was so funny it made me laugh. sorry if I hurt your feelings.
May Allah get us out of this catastrophe soon.
AMEEEEEEEEN hmm us tym mind mai wohi chal rha tha us VO k bare mai ..

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
masom_2012 said:
AMEEEEEEEEN hmm us tym mind mai wohi chal rha tha us VO k bare mai ..
Thats ok because when you think of VO, it could be either visa officer or it could be velocity obstacle.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
ahmedraza01 said:
thanks for your reply.....can u please tell me about "caips" i dont know about it
Which city in Montreal are you being sponsored from?
I sponsored my husband from Montreal also, it has been 24 months for our case and we got our Quebec Selection in FEB 2010 ...

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
iftikhar505 said:
Thanks sis SWERA making us all darpoke/cowards, but we still love you. and you probably don't know the meaning of love so I would like you to read this.

What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship, for others Maybe love is like luck, So you have to go all the way to find it. No matter how someone defines it or feels it. Depending on context, The meaning of love will change with each different relationship and depends more on its concept of depth and complexity. love can be of different varieties.
Romantic love , The term Platonic love, familial love and religious love are also matter of great affection. love for music, poetry, paintings, sculptor, literature and the list is endless . Psychology has also done lot of dissection to the essence of love, just like what biology, anthropology and neuroscience has also done to it. It is more of desire, preference and feelings. But at times the very existence of love is questioned. Some say it is false and meaningless. Some say that it never exist, because there has been many instances of hatred and brutality in relationships. There has been hatred between brothers, parents and children, sibling rivalry and spouses have failed each other. Friends have betrayed each other; the son has killed his parents for the throne or the money, the count is endless.
Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker. Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It may bonds and connects them in a unified link of trust, and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be measured. Look at the relationship between a mother and a child. The mother loves the child unconditionally and it can not be measured at all. And as God said Love All Mankind. Someone said “ Love for all hatred for none”
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. William Shakespeare.
Bhai y are u wasting ur time on someone who is not willing.
Keep ur love for someone is is worthy of.
U dont need to force love someone, everyone here is sitting behind the computer talkin,

ignore most of the people here.... n enjoy ur life n time n pray that Allah swt Forgives us and
that we all reunite wit our spouses... :D