03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
mahamq245 said:
I agree with sawera n masom_2012... Everyone here tries to help one another. But wen it cms to HIS post it all mixed english n urdu the pronouns wit the verbs is all ovr the post- for those who believe its cute... Whats cute about it i don't seem to see it and for HIM bragging abt himeself on a spousal visa community/forum just doesn't fit. This is seriously no place to announce how sweet or 'masoom' you are. I doubt many ppl are interested in that. I kno he's going to respond with ' u kon ho jo me ko baathai kaisa likhoon im proud of myself" n so on... But before u waste u ka time... Dun bother won't make a difference at all.
The way this Masom guy picks fights with girls, I always thought he was a girl LOL.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Even though you ignore those posts, they are still causing the useful information hidden under that useless chatting . anyway I am not gonna write more on this issue otherwise it is also a kind of useless writing far away from the main purpose of this forum

s_design said:
I know! Thats why I just told people to ignore these comments. Because some people will sure not quite filling this forum up with useless stuff.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine Inshallah. I have a question to ask. Some times before I read some where in the CIC.GC.CA that once you bring your wife or hasbund on a visit visa to Canada while their file is in process in CHC or where ever. If God forbid her/his file gets rejected in the Visa office then you cannot apeal his case anymore. I want to know if that is still the case? I would appreciate your answers.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
They never said regarding visiting spouse. There are only two options, apply from within Canada and second outside of Canada. It does not matter if your spouse visit to Canada or not but if someone's spouse is already in Canada and they apply within Canada, I mean to CIC, Alberta they can't appeal but submit a new application again.

If you apply from outside of Canada, I mean to any CHC, then you have right of appeal in case of refusal, and it does not make any difference if spouse is visiting Canada or not

Happyface said:
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine Inshallah. I have a question to ask. Some times before I read some where in the CIC.GC.CA that once you bring your wife or hasbund on a visit visa to Canada while their file is in process in CHC or where ever. If God forbid her/his file gets rejected in the Visa office then you cannot apeal his case anymore. I want to know if that is still the case? I would appreciate your answers.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
s_design said:
They way this Masom guy picks fights with girls, I always thought he was a girl LOL.
Thts mean me ka guess sahi nikla Lmao:) :p SHE is a GUY.... Buh hahaha ppl hv so much time to play around :) me ko tu pehle hi sakh ho gaya tha ke you guy ho :)

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
mainbucha said:
They never said regarding visiting spouse. There are only two options, apply from within Canada and second outside of Canada. It does not matter if your spouse visit to Canada or not but if someone's spouse is already in Canada and they apply within Canada, I mean to CIC, Alberta they can't appeal but submit a new application again.

If you apply from outside of Canada, I mean to any CHC, then you have right of appeal in case of refusal, and it does not make any difference if spouse is visiting Canada or not

Thank you so much.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
I just wanted to share this with all of you. It is stated that, if your Haajat is to be answered lately, then recite Duaa-e-Tawassul, this will hasten its fulfillment. May Allah (SWT) help all of us. Ameen.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Lol u guys r still discussing same "u and me" thingi...the same discussion since yesterday omg

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Any updates abt new TRV?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
tomorrow is sunday, all the mailman sleep so guys just sleep the sunday away.

B

bestplace4u

sabii said:
Any updates abt new TRV?
Oh plz dont call it TRV it sounds like visit visa :p , I guess after mid of April it could be implemented anytime, if it does process my case faster then plz issue me the very first visa lol

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Oh plz dont call it TRV it sounds like visit visa :p , I guess after mid of April it could be implemented anytime, if it does process my case faster then plz issue me the very first visa lol
bro who the hell cares even if it's a visit visa.........doesn't hurt if they just allow us to live with our spouses..........at least it would take us out of this suspended-in-the-middle life.........in fact won't even give a damn if they refuse the application...........all i want is they speed up this process and FINALIZE our application........negative or positive decision made on application is secondary
now at this point more than getting a visa or a positive decision on my application i pray more for this whole PROCESS to be over speedily..........this way i can get rid of living on "day by day" basis

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I agree with you 100%
tuco said:
bro who the hell cares even if it's a visit visa.........doesn't hurt if they just allow us to live with our spouses..........at least it would take us out of this suspended-in-the-middle life.........in fact won't even give a damn if they refuse the application...........all i want is they speed up this process and FINALIZE our application........negative or positive decision made on application is secondary
now at this point more than getting a visa or a positive decision on my application i pray more for this whole PROCESS to be over speedily..........this way i can get rid of living on "day by day" basis

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
trv visa stands fpr temporary resident visa which used to be visitor visa now given a new name of trv. (for parent there would be the super visa)
bestplace4u said: