+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

I have been in touch with some members of the media and there is a strong possibility that there will be a story covering how Pakistanis are being treated in the spousal sponsorship process. However, they will need people that are willing to be interviewed. I realize many people are skeptical about being interviewed by the media as it could negatively impact the case. I think it is important to consider that if we are interviewed in the media it is actually very unlikely CIC would risk further negative exposure by delaying cases for personal reasons.

Also, it is possible that some members who have recently completed the process may be willing to participate. That way there is nothing to worry about since your spouses are already with you.

Anyway, if you are in the GTA and are willing to be interviewed to share your experience, please send me a PM. I will keep you all posted on how this progresses.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miksterz said:
Hi everyone,

I have been in touch with some members of the media and there is a strong possibility that there will be a story covering how Pakistanis are being treated in the spousal sponsorship process. However, they will need people that are willing to be interviewed. I realize many people are skeptical about being interviewed by the media as it could negatively impact the case. I think it is important to consider that if we are interviewed in the media it is actually very unlikely CIC would risk further negative exposure by delaying cases for personal reasons.

Also, it is possible that some members who have recently completed the process may be willing to participate. That way there is nothing to worry about since your spouses are already with you.

Anyway, if you are in the GTA and are willing to be interviewed to share your experience, please send me a PM. I will keep you all posted on how this progresses.
Its a great effort ........ coz only Pakistanis are suffering this crap from Kenny ....... i think people with brains should be put for this important ministry ....... not the people who are trail and error method experts ......... i wish I would have been in GTA ... are u doing this in Edmonton ...... i have tons to say .......

F-n I feel like i am from Somalia or something ........ that's wot they are doing to their citizens .......... coz its not for sale but values zero in front of immigration minister ...........

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Its a great effort ........ coz only Pakistanis are suffering this crap from Kenny ....... i think people with brains should be put for this important ministry ....... not the people who are trail and error method experts ......... i wish I would have been in GTA ... are u doing this in Edmonton ...... i have tons to say .......
Unfortunately the people I am in touch with are based in Toronto so we need people from GTA or close enough to travel to Toronto. Hopefully we will be able to get a few people that are willing to be interviewed! Will keep you posted on the developments.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miksterz said:
Unfortunately the people I am in touch with are based in Toronto so we need people from GTA or close enough to travel to Toronto. Hopefully we will be able to get a few people that are willing to be interviewed! Will keep you posted on the developments.
Thanks , would this be a TV or Radio or Paper ??

Almost There

Feb 25, 2012
Hi guys...

Looks like CHC apparently posted a letter to my wife on the 3rd of March but she still hasn't recieved it. I'm no expert in Pakistani post but how long does it take to get things delivered?!!!

This is just so frustrating.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost There said:
Hi guys...

Looks like CHC apparently posted a letter to my wife on the 3rd of March but she still hasn't recieved it. I'm no expert in Pakistani post but how long does it take to get things delivered?!!!

it can take up to 15 working days or 3 weeks ....

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miksterz said:
That is yet to be confirmed, but it seems more likely it would be a newspaper article.
Thanks for the reply ... but if u wanna do some thing on forum that would give u a better view of peoples frustration on this matter ...... in case u decide for Edmonton do let me know ....
Thanks

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost There said:
Thanks for your reply qamalik. Wow 3 weeks - I guess it is a long walk from Islamabad to Lahore! :p
It took me that much time to get letter .......... and it was from islamabad to islamabad ...........but in some cases it take lil less time too ....

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost There said:
Hi guys...

my husband got letter in 6 days from CHC-I

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
qamalik729 said:
me ko pta ha u pershan ha but me bhe phershan ha ya bhe u ko pta hona chyee ... me and u ke pas time kam kam hota ha ... u ko samajne ke lye me ko ak translater rakhna perta ha .... u and me type ker ke ms word mai u replace u with tum and me with mai to me ko bilkul sahi samaj aye ge ... q ke u likhte sahi ho but me ko farsi nahi ati ...........
\

LOL!!

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Armaanz85 said:
Would Like to share Great News...By The GRACE OF ALLAH i recieved PPR 2day...Allah Ka Shukar Hai..The Most Meriful...May The Visa Issued Very soon INSHALLAH !!!

can some please tell me on which ADDRESS we send the Passport to?

high comission of canada or Canadian High Comission
visa section Immigration Section
diplomatic enclave G5 Sector, Diplomatic Enclave
islamabad, pakistan Islamabad Pakistan?

and Also How Many photos shud be sent with the passport? 2, 4 or 6?

Your Help In This Matter will be Much Appreciated...will provide more details in a brief comment later....for now just wanted to share the biggest news of my life...

May ALLAH unite us with our love ones very soon INSHALLAH....All my brothers n sisters get their visas very soon Ameen !!
Yay! good news! CONGRATz

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost There said:
Well I hope that we get the letter soon....just want to know what they want. I'm hoping its not going to involve an interview.
what is your case timeline