+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you were lucky ... Two in One = Cofee ki Cofee or Joshanday ka Joshanda 8)

Taste and health...

bestplace4u said:
If u can get the whole refund I would strongly recommend to do that, else just fly with it.
I am stuck with PIA for all my domestic traveling while coming back from Lahore last week it was a chaos
flight was 4 hours 15 mins delayed they merged passengers of 3 flights in 1 inside their beloved Boeing 777.
My seat was like i am sitting on a bench but luckily it was only 1 hour 45 mins.
Inside the plane it was free seating just find your seat and travel poor lonely females were trying to find a seat next to a female but it was very hard for them. They gave us 1 very cold sandwich which was so hard to chew and coffee was like i am drinking Joshanda :D
Next day I humbly requested our travel guy please can u not book us in PIA for domestic and he was like its not in his hand.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
jay024 said:
Thanks Don for the reply... how long does remed take? i heard the file goes to india or something? the funny thing is im going to pakistan this month to see her thinking its gonna take forever and she gets the remed and passport letter...

masom_2012 my file was transfered in jan 2011 and they opened it on feb 2012. so i would say it took them 12 months so far.
hmm many congratz to u my file also opened now my ecase shows in process so hopefully INSHA ALLAH me also got sme gud request frm CIC plz duao mai yad rakhe me ko bht besbri se wait hai letter ka

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
usrain said:
i got re-pcc + add form request from CHC-ISB. i am confused what to put in DEPENDANTs "it says, you must include your spouse, if applicable and all your dependents children, " ?
my wife and daughter are canadian citizens but live with me in Paksitan. do i still have to put their names in dependants ?
if already its written "who are not already permanent residents or citizens of canada", so why confusion????????? no matter where they live.......in my opinion if its written as u told... here's no need to write..be straight!!!!! dependant agar or hain to likho who r nt PRs simple is like this

usrain

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2012
File Transfer...
13 Jan 2011
Med's Request
16 March 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Medi : 27 March 2012 with add docs.
Passport Req..
1st Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Nov 2012... got PP on 7th Nov.
i got re-pcc + add form request from CHC-ISB. i am confused about few questions like

what to put in DEPENDANTs "it says, you must include your spouse, if applicable and all your dependents children, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada" ?
my wife and daughter are Canadian citizens but live with me in Pakistan. do i still have to put their names in dependents ?

if your sponsor is not presently residing in Canada, submit documentary evidence when your sponsor intends to return to Canada or has returned to Canada. this may include but is not limited to copies of recent phone bills showing activity, a current lease agreement or proof of home ownership, copies of band statement or credit card bill showing recent transactions in Canada, evidence of current of future employment in Canada and proof of intention to resign from employment outside of Canada.
my wife is a housewife and live with me in pakistan. how should i answer this Q, need expert opinion ?

Documentary evidence of any financial support available to you and your sponsor in Canada because your sponsor is not employed.
again what should i put here ?

thanx.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
usrain said:
i got re-pcc + add form request from CHC-ISB. i am confused what to put in DEPENDANTs "it says, you must include your spouse, if applicable and all your dependents children, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of canada" ?
my wife and daughter are canadian citizens but live with me in Paksitan. do i still have to put their names in dependants ?
yesh

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
jay024 said:
salam everyone,

so my file was opened on feb 2012 (last month) and my wife just got a letter instructing her to do remedical and submit passport in 30 days. my question is how long does remed take? and after submiting how long more does it take for her to get visa?

any ideas would be appriciated

thanks and jazak allah
Congratulations brother .. InshaAllah your wife will get her Visa within 60 days :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
maham noor said:
hurrayy!!!!!
alhamdolilah alhamdolilah
i got remedical and ppr
Congrats sister.. MashaAllah very good news :)

May 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam brothers and Sisters,

Does anyone know how long will it take to get your passport back after you receive the Passport Request letter?

*NO Re-Medical just Passport request letter.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
If your wife and children are already canadian citizens then you don't put them as your dependent.
usrain said:
i got re-pcc + add form request from CHC-ISB. i am confused about few questions like

what to put in DEPENDANTs "it says, you must include your spouse, if applicable and all your dependents children, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada" ?
my wife and daughter are Canadian citizens but live with me in Pakistan. do i still have to put their names in dependents ?

if your sponsor is not presently residing in Canada, submit documentary evidence when your sponsor intends to return to Canada or has returned to Canada. this may include but is not limited to copies of recent phone bills showing activity, a current lease agreement or proof of home ownership, copies of band statement or credit card bill showing recent transactions in Canada, evidence of current of future employment in Canada and proof of intention to resign from employment outside of Canada.
my wife is a housewife and live with me in pakistan. how should i answer this Q, need expert opinion ?

Documentary evidence of any financial support available to you and your sponsor in Canada because your sponsor is not employed.
again what should i put here ?

thanx.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
usually between 3 weeks to 3 months. depends if they like your picture or not. LOL
Ghulam_Panjantan said:
Salam brothers and Sisters,

Does anyone know how long will it take to get your passport back after you receive the Passport Request letter?

*NO Re-Medical just Passport request letter.

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
i am with same time line same latter receievr by me on 14 feb. and ask to return within 1 month my wife is permanent residence but my daughter is citizen who should i include in dependent
plz reply soon before 14 march

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
According to their instruction and what you have mentioned that your wife is permanent resident, so you don't put her as dependent either. in other words nobody would be dependent. I guess you are the only one who would need the Immigration, so you don't have anyone as a dependent who would need immigration, because your family already have that.
tabasumali said:
i am with same time line same latter receievr by me on 14 feb. and ask to return within 1 month my wife is permanent residence but my daughter is citizen who should i include in dependent
plz reply soon before 14 march

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
LOL
BabarShah said:
you were lucky ... Two in One = Cofee ki Cofee or Joshanday ka Joshanda 8)

Taste and health...