+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Thank you very much once again. I am still curious about sending the passport to Pak by mail and Embassy having no objection on it, did you inquire CHC-ISB about it before you sent it by courrier to Pak? sorry for bothering you
No worries bro,
I never inquired them if couriering passport from Canada to Pakistan is allowed or objectionable. But I did email them that it's impossible for my wife to travel, we gave medical excuse (withOUT attaching doctors letter), and we need 10 days due to courier delays.
They did email me later (seems like a generic reply with date modification) :

"A final time extension of 10 days has been granted to you. Please submit all requested items in the specified time frame.

No further requests for time extension will be considered."

I think they should not make any objection unnecessary unless an interview is required. Secondly as per the PPR letter, spouse can authorize anyone to pick up the passport, so I don't think they should have any sort of objections to that why person is outside Pakistan and passport inside Pakistan - as this is normal whenever Visa are processed.

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
can some body tell me how to get the record from skype calls which we made?can i just copy and paste it or is their a different way to do it.i have to send it to chc

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
Assalalamalaykum

hey guys as amirkijaan i also received my caip notes and very confuseing for me...can anyone please let me know the meaning of these codes..

paper file sent to AM file bf 'd to GSA on 08-12-2012
it was fwd to "AM where is that it was fwd on June 2010
file fwd to SSB in June 2010
RCVD was fwd to "BA" who or where is that
GTEC what does that stand for
its in the "FRP" list fwd to RD on June 2010

Thanks in Advance....

description of CAIPS codes:

http://immipedia.ca/CAIPS_Codes

http://www.caipsretriever.com/sample_caips_file.htm

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
amirkijaan said:
I DON'T THINK I AM IN INTERVIEW QUEUE CAUSE I HAVE RECEIVED NO OBJECTIONS ....
THEY FIND THE MARRIAGE GENUINE AND ALSO MEDICAL ARE DONE
I SEND THE PCC/WITH ADDITIONAL PROOF PIC AND CHAT LOG AND MORE VOLUNTARILY AND THEN THEY ASKED FOR MEDICAL
NO OBJECTION LETTER
THE LAST CORRESPONDENCE WAS THAT THE FILE IN QUE FOR REVIEW BY
IMMIGRATION OFF AND BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE UNDER WAY THAT WAS ON FEB 3 2012 .....
I ORDER CAIPS ON JAN 9 2012 ....
sis u r hubbi n wife case?

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
waiting4visa said:
but my case is old sept 2010 and my address disappeard in sept 2011 after i sent some docs but after that didnt disappeared so what are they doing now?

Whats Ur Timeline? and hav they requested Remed and RePCC or just one of both? when did u send ur doc?

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can I signup for ecas?

Please advise.

Thanks

waiting4visa said:
If they put you on interview que so its always shows on ecas as yours interview showing there?

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since my file is transferred to the CHC isb, the online status only shows "In Processing".
The second medical is done but the status never changed ever since?

Anything?

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
Jaania said:
Zawaar, according to Canadian Law, after you receive your divorce certificate from the court you have to wait 1 year before you can get married again and then you can sponsor right away too. But not before 1 year time period is over. This information is 100% accurate, it happen to someone in my family.
It is best you right a letter to Immigration Canada Mississauga advising them that you were mislead and did not know that you cannot get married before the court issue's a divorce certificate and that you are requesting them to assist you on how to proceed with this situation. Ask Immigration Canada to assist you first then get a lawyer. Lawyers just want to make money and really cant get anywhere with Immigration. You have to represent yourself and defend your case on your own. If you have any questions you can ask me too, take care and BEST OF LUCK. Inshallah there is a way ... the right way!
this for written in the refusal letter i got from mississauga office about sponsorship

"You do not meet the requirements of the immigration legislation because the applicant is not a member of the Family Class. Under Regulation R117(9).

A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and the sponsor or the foreign national was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person."

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
zawaar said:
this for written in the refusal letter i got from mississauga office about sponsorship

"You do not meet the requirements of the immigration legislation because the applicant is not a member of the Family Class. Under Regulation R117(9).

A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse and the sponsor or the foreign national was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person."
If you got refusal from cic how come they send your file to isb?

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
you did big mistake to check box of continue process because once cic refused chc never accept your application you should consult before applying your case as canadian immigration law you can not get married and sponser someone who already engaged in another marriage. btw what is your timeline?

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
Yasmin A said:
you did big mistake to check box of continue process because once cic refused chc never accept your application you should consult before applying your case as canadian immigration law you can not get married and sponser someone who already engaged in another marriage. btw what is your timeline?

flie sent to chc 5 july, 2011
got refusal letter 11 September, 2011
file sent to isb 14 september, 2011
start proccessing 22 Feb, 2012
Decision made office will contact concerning this decision

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
so it mean they opened your file early as ppl said here they dont touch your file for a year so this is wrong theory it mean they open all files early but they do not process quicker if they open your file after a year then they should take decision after a year but its wrong what we thought.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
Yasmin A said:
so it mean they opened your file early as ppl said here they dont touch your file for a year so this is wrong theory it mean they open all files early but they do not process quicker if they open your file after a year then they should take decision after a year but its wrong what we thought.
yasmin aap thik keh rahay hain