App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
R.Mujgani said:
Hey im in the same boat as u, n i feel depressed n suicide is in ma mind 24/7

Everyone says put trust in ALLAH (SWT) which is true
Allah Swt is Merciful insha'allah we will hear good news. Ameen
n I too daily pray nad read the Quran e pak. Its up to Allah (swt)
wat He has planned for us.
Soon Insha'allah we will hear good news.
Ameen
Hello Mujgani Jaan. I know it is soooooooo hard. I think even my brain is damaged from thinking too much. It is very hard for all of us I know. I pray for all of you and for myself everyday. Be shak Allah (swt) is kind and he will help us all soon Inshallah. I pray for u too sis Jaan khoda jan mehraban ast bakhair.

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
hi everyone!

I sponsored my wife, who is in Pakistan in july, 2011, but sponsorship was rejected and they send the file to the local office islamabad.
I used to check the status by my wife immigration file number.
the status was "we have received your pr application on xx, september, 2011"

last night i checked it again, there was "the decision has been made on your application, the office will contact you concerning this decision" I'm sure about the decision which will be rejected.

My question is that how long office will take to contact with my wife? they will call? send letter? or send the file back to her? so that i could be able to file appeal.

Please be kind and let me know if somebody knows about that, i will be very thankful to all of you.

cheers

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
First of all why would the case be rejected.
secondly they would inform the sponsor and you have the right to appeal. they don't have to inform the sponsored person, unless you have withdrawn the sponsorship.
zawaar said:
hi everyone!

I sponsored my wife, who is in Pakistan in july, 2011, but sponsorship was rejected and they send the file to the local office islamabad.
I used to check the status by my wife immigration file number.
the status was "we have received your pr application on xx, september, 2011"

last night i checked it again, there was "the decision has been made on your application, the office will contact you concerning this decision" I'm sure about the decision which will be rejected.

My question is that how long office will take to contact with my wife? they will call? send letter? or send the file back to her? so that i could be able to file appeal.

Please be kind and let me know if somebody knows about that, i will be very thankful to all of you.

cheers

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
iftikhar505 said:
First of all why would the case be rejected.
secondly they would inform the sponsor and you have the right to appeal. they don't have to inform the sponsored person, unless you have withdrawn the sponsorship.
Hi Ifftikhar!

The reason sponsorship was rejected was that I was married to somebody else in canada (but was separated from 2 years, going to file the divorce) at the time of marriage in Pakistan, actually I went to Pakistan on the funeral of my Dad but due to some serious family issues I had to marry, when I came back somebody told me if my intention was not to get married there then may be i can sponsor, or get sponsorship after got rejected and appeal.

So the sponsorship got rejected but her Permanent resident application was in Islamabad, and now status on cic is "the decision has been made on your application, the office will contact you concerning this decision.

My question is that how long they will take to contact? they will contact sponsor? or sponsored person? or they will send back the file? if yess then to whom? me or my wife?

thanks a lot buddy

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Happyface said:
Hello Mujgani Jaan. I know it is soooooooo hard. I think even my brain is damaged from thinking too much. It is very hard for all of us I know. I pray for all of you and for myself everyday. Be shak Allah (swt) is kind and he will help us all soon Inshallah. I pray for u too sis Jaan khoda jan mehraban ast bakhair.
Awww thank u jane, u have a nice nickname lol Happyface Keep it like that always n insha'allah Allah (swt) will bring us our joy to us soon ameen.
Hard off course we;re all in the same boat. Everyday wen i pray i pray of all of us to be re-united wit our spouses soon.
Bakhair kade khair mesha.

Dua megunem ba shoma'mam as well Janem :D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
If you already had an idea that it would be rejected on the bases of being not divorce before marriage then you should have withdrawn the sponsorship and persue with divorce and the problem could have been that how could you have married before the divorce, so I guess the best thing for you is to contact immigration lawyer because this may backfire again that your marriage according to the law of canada won't be legit. sorry I can't give you legal advice on that but you should make sure when you sponsor anyone next time, you want to clear this problem which may linger in the future otherwise.
zawaar said:
Hi Ifftikhar!

The reason sponsorship was rejected was that I was married to somebody else in canada (but was separated from 2 years, going to file the divorce) at the time of marriage in Pakistan, actually I went to Pakistan on the funeral of my Dad but due to some serious family issues I had to marry, when I came back somebody told me if my intention was not to get married there then may be i can sponsor, or get sponsorship after got rejected and appeal.

So the sponsorship got rejected but her Permanent resident application was in Islamabad, and now status on cic is "the decision has been made on your application, the office will contact you concerning this decision.

My question is that how long they will take to contact? they will contact sponsor? or sponsored person? or they will send back the file? if yess then to whom? me or my wife?

thanks a lot buddy

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
iftikhar505 said:
If you already had an idea that it would be rejected on the bases of being not divorce before marriage then you should have withdrawn the sponsorship and persue with divorce and the problem could have been that how could you have married before the divorce, so I guess the best thing for you is to contact immigration lawyer because this may backfire again that your marriage according to the law of canada won't be legit. sorry I can't give you legal advice on that but you should make sure when you sponsor anyone next time, you want to clear this problem which may linger in the future otherwise.
I sponsored her after finalizing the divorce here in Canada, somebody was misguided me about the law that if my intention was not to get married when I went abroad, and got married for some serious reasons then there is a way, so sponsor her and after getting rejected you can go to court and can get approve. by the way thanks for your kind reply.

just one question, will they contact me and send file back to me or my wife in Pakistan, let me know if you knows anything about it.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
This is what I was talking about that the technicality here is that you can not just say that my intention was not to break the law and then think that Gov't would just let you go free. Unless there is some ambiguity is involve and that has to be a very fine line between one another for example if you pick up a tv which has been placed front of a house where they put the garbage to be picked up, then you can say that I picked it up because I was under the impression that it has been discarded by the owner. Now this is something the Judge may consider. but certain things judge does not care to listen to, for example that someone did not know that if there is law against speedy driving or fighting and hurting someone just like in Pakistan they fight after an accident or beat the crap out of someone etc. So please check with immigration lawyer for next time in order to sponsor someone. If you are in GTA then I can give you the number for someone. It is wise to spend $50 dollar for half an hour time with the lawyer to get expert opinion rather than just going ahead while being unsure of what you are getting into.
zawaar said:
I sponsored her after finalizing the divorce here in Canada, somebody was misguided me about the law that if my intention was not to get married when I went abroad, and got married for some serious reasons then there is a way, so sponsor her and after getting rejected you can go to court and can get approve. by the way thanks for your kind reply

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
iftikhar505 said:
This is what I was talking about that the technicality here is that you can not just say that my intention was not to break the law and then think that Gov't would just let you go free. Unless there is some ambiguity is involve and that has to be a very fine line between one another for example if you pick up a tv which has been placed front of a house where they put the garbage to be picked up, then you can say that I picked it up because I was under the impression that it has been discarded by the owner. Now this is something the Judge may consider. but certain things judge does not care to listen to, for example that someone did not know that if there is law against speedy driving or fighting and hurting someone just like in Pakistan they fight after an accident or beat the crap out of someone etc. So please check with immigration lawyer for next time in order to sponsor someone. If you are in GTA then I can give you the number for someone. It is wise to spend $50 dollar for half an hour time with the lawyer to get expert opinion rather than just going ahead while being unsure of what you are getting into.
yess im in GTA so please give me contact if you knows any good lawyer who can help me, thanks

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Ok here is one lawyer I have always consulted and found him very reasonable and many times he gave me an opinion right on the phone.
Mr. Bartel 905-276-8286. He is immigration and criminal law lawyer. which is even better.
zawaar said:
yess im in GTA so please give me contact if you knows any good lawyer who can help me, thanks

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
I have a wonderful News. Allhumdillah! Today my wife got the passport back with Visa.
I'm surprised she got it back within a week. I wish and pray that everyone's process get competed ASAP.

B

bestplace4u

Mani4ever said:
I have a wonderful News. Allhumdillah! Today my wife got the passport back with Visa.
I'm surprised she got it back within a week. I wish and pray that everyone's process get competed ASAP.
Gr8 News Many Congratz

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani4ever said:

wow congratulations

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Mani4ever said:

Congrats! May Allah give you all the happiness and joy in your life.

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
O great, my wife's passport also there with them; recvd there on 21st Feb 12, can I also hope Good ?
Mani4ever said: