CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
v irrelevant question! is the fight between spouses normal for stupid reasons like lack of communication, to be ignored by spouse, no time, ? or is it just we two :-\? if its normal then i m ok but if its not then....... :-X
Yah yah all husband n wife fight,most of the members dont tell but they do ;D .....if they dont they r not normal.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
lover said:
my wife is sponsoring me....most of the time she complains when she comes back from work im sleeping and when she leaves im busy with friends or something else.....and when she talk to me loudly then offcourse fight starts for sure..

hmmmm so thats mean husband doesnt have time for wife...friends and other stuff is more imp than wife... ok now i understand its not just me its a common prb :(

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
Yah yah all husband n wife fight,most of the members dont tell but they do ;D .....if they dont they r not normal.
hmmm yea... but i was wondering abt lack of communication... lame excuses of masrooofiattttt

lover

Nov 15, 2011
sabii said:
hmmmm so thats mean husband doesnt have time for wife... ok now i understand its not just me its a common prb :(
we had a fight about 2 hrs ago..but now we r normal :p means not normal :eek:

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
hmmm yea... but i was wondering abt lack of communication... lame excuses of masrooofiattttt
Yah bz we talk to our spouses everyday......sometime we dont have enough words.........but still we talk n start fighting........may b bz of that they excuses us, that they were busy bz they dont wanna have another fight ;).

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
Yah bz we talk to our spouses everyday......sometime we dont have enough words.........but still we talk n start fighting........may b bz of that they excuses us, that they were busy bz they dont wanna have another fight ;).
but if he will always say he is bz bz bz then wife would have perception that she is not imp to him and other stuff is more imp for him... i think husband and wife should give time to each other else it can make the relation more difficult

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
but if he will always say he is bz bz bz then wife would have perception that she is not imp to him and other stuff is more imp for him... i think husband and wife should give time to each other else it can make the relation more difficult
Yah i understand that what hurts......our husbands knows that we r so crazy for them n we will not gona go any where even if they ignore's us ....they just wanna keep their power ,this doesnt mean that they dont love us.....as compare to husbands wives have more expectation but we women's have to compromise.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sabii dont worry sis everybody have same issues .....onces they'll b here all b good.....u'll b visiting him so u'll find a big change talking on skype n being with him ......then u'll gona understand whether he interested in u or not :)

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
hope every one is good.. any one who get aor in last week

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
you kno wat sometimes guys from there think that since Canada girls are wild, they act a certain way to make them want them more n more...
like ignoring them so they keep calling and make them feel special...

vis versa
girls ignore their husbands thinking im sponsoring him blhah blah they should respect me n in laws need to love me lmao

both sides have problems, its normal for husband n wife to argue. I do with ma husband. lol n so does he....

but wen others start interferring in ur life, sayin y ur not doing anything to make the processing faster
or ppl promising spouses oversea that they will help them more then the actual person sponsoring.... so its a life circle some wat loll

either way at the end of the day its bout you too (husband n wife)

i personalli make time for ma husband always, even wen workin. Call him sometimes before i go to work, sometimes during break n sometimes after work.
It annoys the *censored word* out of me wen sometimes others accuse u of not having more time for ur man lmao .... back off women :D

n i have seen husbands oversea spend a lot of time out side with friends n enjoying.... n tellng their wives ur not allowed to go out too much blahhh blahhh
n some wifes here spend way too much time wit friends then they do wit family/husband....

A friend of mine, is a November AOR, she doesnt give a *censored word* bout her husband. wen he calls she says im busy i dont have time for u,
and she never calls him.. they been married for two year n she hasnt called him once lol I feel bad for the guy...
n she doesnt even care bout his case, she doesnt even bother sending emails. She is spending wayyy to much time wit friends, travelling the world and not willing
to go see her husband. She is too full of herself, coz shes a little prettyier then the guy....

Again ma point is we love each other soo much that fighting is another way of showing love i guess...
its makes u stronger as a couple....

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Yah i understand that what hurts......our husbands knows that we r so crazy for them n we will not gona go any where even if they ignore's us ....they just wanna keep their power ,this doesnt mean that they dont love us.....as compare to husbands wives have more expectation but we women's have to compromise.
It's always women who care, It's us who want to know every single little thing about our man but when it comes to them they will not even remember ur b day.
we are always looking foward of not hurting our man buh when it comes to the man they always hurt u before thinking what they are saying/doing.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thats the last thing we would need on this forum (fight) just hope not.
lover said:
agar aap kuch time or fourm per rahi to sab husband wifes fight karny lag jain gay

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*AFREEN* said:
It's always women who care, It's us who want to know every single little thing about our man but when it comes to them they will not even remember ur b day.
we are always looking foward of not hurting our man buh when it comes to the man they always hurt u before thinking what they are saying/doing.
Totally Agree........i'll say women always think forward n she knows whats right n wrong ......man never think that way they just know haan mai haan for others not for wife .......we women r bit jasbatai that all hatyar man have to insult.....otherwise they dont know enough how to make life happy instead of making miserable :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110723220334AAbjTYw
Y women cheat ? All bz of MEN they put them in such a situation that they have too :p for example now u can c mostly women have complains for their husband ....y dont husband have for wife ......so main fasad ki jar is men :p