Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Chalo Allah ka shukar hai ke Islamabad waloon ko kuch tow khyal aya. Seems like there are only few people left from the year 2009 who are waiting for their PPR including me. I just pray to Allah that we should all get our PPR soon. My daughter is going to be one year old next month and i just hope they issue the visa to my husband before her birthday.

S

Safum

Maya85 said:
PEOPLE, FRIENDS, ONE 2 KA 4, MARYA, SAROOO, WES, GODISGREAT, WARYA.... ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF U

WE GOT PPR, REQUEST.. ALLAH KA SHUKER HIA..
I AM DEC 2009 AOR, ALL OF U AROUND THIS TIMELINE STAY POSITIVE, BE STRONG,

Especially SAROO. I ALSO GAVE BIRTH TO MY BABY BOY DEC 10TH 2010.. STAYED AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND ALL MY PREGNANCY. WAITING FOR VISA PROCESSING WAS A BIG TORTURE. WISHED TO SEE HIM HUSBAND AROUND DURING THIS TIME, BUT THT DIDNOT HAPPEN.
MY SIN IS 2 MONTHS NOW MASHALLAH. I AM GOING BACK SOON TO PAKISTAN. WE WILL COME BACK TOGETHER.
I AM SURE U WILL ALSO GET HIS PPR REQUEST VERY SOON.
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND UR SITUATION.

MY TIMELINE
HUSBAND CASE
12TH Dec 2009 ----------- CPC-M
17th Dec 2009------------ CHC-Islb
29th NOV 2010----------- Request for IMM froms, Updated PCC, Re-medical
5th Dec 2010----------- Re-Medical Done
21 Dec 2010 ------------ Sent IMM Forms, PCC, Informed about birth of our son.
22nd JAn 2011----------- Email reply; file in decision making queue.
17th Feb 2011------------ PPR request...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am Lovin it ;-D
OMG!! I have been off this forum for a while...CONGRATSSSS!!! so happy for you. may ALLAH always keep u happy INSHALLAH!

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

Asalaam-o-alaikum!

Good news! My husband got his PPR request this morning! Allah ka shukar hai.

This was what was going on with me for the past few weeks.

End of January I had emailed my MP here in scarborough. His assistant called me back acknowleding the email a week later, early Feb. After that she said she would contact the embassy in islamabad and see what response she gets. She didnt contact me back for a while, so I called her last week Thursday. She said she was just about to call me, and the info she got from Islamabad, was the same I had got from them, k its with a decision making officer. She said they said something about first in first out, which I got upset about. And I complained to her about it. That if they specifically state that they are processing cases by FIrst in First out, why are theere soo many cases from 2010 that are being completed and people from 2009 are still waiting, it makes no sense. She said she couldnt do anythign else. I was kinda asking a lot of questions and she finally said she will contact some place in ottawa. Apparently for some other case she was going to do the same. The people in Ottawa i asked whether they are the same people where we can contact, she said no they are some other people who can actually give me more info. She also said, that sometimes they restrict us from telling you, but ill try.

Yesterday she called me back saying that on Feb 12, they sent my husband the PPRT request, along with some forms about height eye colour etc, aswell as pcitures for the PR card. And this morning my husband got the letter.

Lol, now with all that fuss about "kab aye ga kab jaon ga" now its like hmm i think i might attend my cousins wedding first and then come to Canada. I too am not worried now as to when he actually decides to come. He should spend some time with his family before he comes. I know that now theres no rukawat, and jab bhi ana ho asaktay hain.

Good luck to all the rest of you! InshAllah you will hear soon. Just trust Allah, and everything will be ok.

M

maximus391

pappu ki biwi said:
Hey guys!

Asalaam-o-alaikum!

End of January I had emailed my MP here in scarborough. His assistant called me back acknowleding the email a week later, early Feb. After that she said she would contact the embassy in islamabad and see what response she gets. She didnt contact me back for a while, so I called her last week Thursday. She said she was just about to call me, and the info she got from Islamabad, was the same I had got from them, k its with a decision making officer. She said they said something about first in first out, which I got upset about. And I complained to her about it. That if they specifically state that they are processing cases by FIrst in First out, why are theere soo many cases from 2010 that are being completed and people from 2009 are still waiting, it makes no sense. She said she couldnt do anythign else. I was kinda asking a lot of questions and she finally said she will contact some place in ottawa. Apparently for some other case she was going to do the same. The people in Ottawa i asked whether they are the same people where we can contact, she said no they are some other people who can actually give me more info. She also said, that sometimes they restrict us from telling you, but ill try.

Yesterday she called me back saying that on Feb 12, they sent my husband the PPRT request, along with some forms about height eye colour etc, aswell as pcitures for the PR card. And this morning my husband got the letter.

Lol, now with all that fuss about "kab aye ga kab jaon ga" now its like hmm i think i might attend my cousins wedding first and then come to Canada. I too am not worried now as to when he actually decides to come. He should spend some time with his family before he comes. I know that now theres no rukawat, and jab bhi ana ho asaktay hain.

Good luck to all the rest of you! InshAllah you will hear soon. Just trust Allah, and everything will be ok.
Congratulations.....I am happy for you.

My AOR is also of October 15,2009. I hope also get a good news soon

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappu ki biwi said:
Hey guys!

Asalaam-o-alaikum!

Hi pappu ki biwi

Zabardast news. MAsHAllah nice to know this great achievement. Congrats to you and your Husband.

All the best,

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappu ki biwi said:
Hey guys!

Asalaam-o-alaikum!

CONGRATULATIONS...............PAPU KI BIWI... VERY HAPPY FOR YOU... PRAY FOR US TOOO...

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
pappu ki biwi said:
Hey guys!

Asalaam-o-alaikum!

Congratulations to you.

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maximus bhai. Your wait is soon to be over. Hang in there. InshAllah, bas anay wala hai.

Thanks godisgreat and knaeem. Ab sab ka bhi bohot jald ho jae ga. InshAllah.

All the best!!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappu ki biwi said:
Maximus bhai. Your wait is soon to be over. Hang in there. InshAllah, bas anay wala hai.

Thanks godisgreat and knaeem. Ab sab ka bhi bohot jald ho jae ga. InshAllah.

All the best!!
Papu Ki Biwi... Allah aapki zubaan mubarak karay.... abb tou himmat khatam hogaee hai wait ki....Allah karay jaldi se sub ki PPR ajaye (Aameen) Once again bohat bohat mobark... Papu ko bhe bohat mobarak dena....

M

maximus391

knaeem said:
Papu Ki Biwi... Allah aapki zubaan mubarak karay.... abb tou himmat khatam hogaee hai wait ki....Allah karay jaldi se sub ki PPR ajaye (Aameen) Once again bohat bohat mobark... Papu ko bhe bohat mobarak dena....
Waqae yaar himat khatam ho gaye hai. This immigration wait is too much

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
arey mubaruk ho pappu ki biwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Extra Happy for you and maya yay!! lets hope and pray we all get pprrrrrrrr :D

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Waqae yaar himat khatam ho gaye hai. This immigration wait is too much
Maximus... you did not get additional documents request either?