+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
i checked my status yesterday and my address is gone too....i think they are working on the site or something coz i am an august 2010 AOR and my file i guess is nowhere near finish ...i hope its good news for all you guys but i think its probably nothing

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Yeah, I check that everyday but its been the same since the AOR date on APR 2010.
When I click in Process just says file was processed as of APR 2010, nothing else.
My husbands PK address is showing, not removed like the others.
I hope I dont have to wait until 2012 :mad:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
coco 898 said:
i checked my status yesterday and my address is gone too....i think they are working on the site or something coz i am an august 2010 AOR and my file i guess is nowhere near finish ...i hope its good news for all you guys but i think its probably nothing
hmmm interesting, then may be its just a maintenance procedure or they are just taking it off of there for security purposes

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Yeah COCO, I think its a glitch in the system and will be taken care of by tomorrow morning.
Plus it is the QUEBEC office that updates all the websites.
We will see ... But in any case I hope its for the good.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
Yeah, I check that everyday but its been the same since the AOR date on APR 2010.
When I click in Process just says file was processed as of APR 2010, nothing else.
My husbands PK address is showing, not removed like the others.
I hope I dont have to wait until 2012 :mad:
Thats very weird, so its not for every one then I guess. I am a March AOR and my wife's meds expired Jan 2011 and we havn't heard anything as of yet so lets see what happens.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Doctorkhan said:
Well i think its you who should learn to respect other persons opinions .... the statement that Jaania made abt the afghani applications had nothing to do with the racisms ... most of all we should not take out our frustrations on each other , we are here to help not to increase the sufferings :)
You know doctorkhan, go ahead and read what me and jania was saying, okay, then come and try to say something. She blaims every body that it takes so long for her husband, but she doesnt think about other people at all. There is people are waiting from 2009, and they are not blaiming anyone. I am AFGHANI, even do i born here i am proud AFGHANI and i don't like people who says, or thinks bad about my people or my country. I think there is nothing to do with Afghani people, you know what i will write to Government saying that Pakistani people doesnt like us and you should move Afghani case to some where els, so Jania would be happy, ok. And its so rod saying that because of us your cases are taking so long, and i was so wrong saying to dose Afghan people who saying that it because Pakistani people who handling Afghani cases are taking so long to say that they are so wrong.

Jaania said:
Zohal, I rather be pregnant than with my broken foot, atleast you can walk.
I am on crutches and cannot even drive to work in this friggin snow.
Also, you are misinterpretating what I wrote, I said the country's situation not the people!
Anyhow, Canada's life is much harder than Pakistans. Wait and see ...
First of all i am Canadian born citizen, okay, i now how we live. Every day same stupid schedule - go to school, then to work come back home do homework and go to sleep. Then comes fun part weekend - go to movies with friend, go out, shopping, do crazy things. I know all this.
You know that your broken foot(i hop it will get well soon) is for a month or couple weeks. But pregnancy is for 9 months. And I go to University every day to study and after that to work to sport myself. You know that in first 3 months you will get exhausted so fast because your body is working to make baby( all those little hands. feet, and etc) And i am getting so exhausted that sometimes i will get home and i am just falling. And all day you have this stupid morning sickness that starts morning and goes all day long. And there is so many other little things your stomach hearts most of time, you want to cry for no reason, you want food that impossible to find, you go to bathroom like crazy, and etc. I think broken foot is better. I need him beside me to sport me physically and mentally.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
zohal said:
You know doctorkhan, go ahead and read what me and jania was saying, okay, then come and try to say something. She blaims every body that it takes so long for her husband, but she doesnt think about other people at all. There is people are waiting from 2009, and they are not blaiming anyone. I am AFGHANI, even do i born here i am proud AFGHANI and i don't like people who says, or thinks bad about my people or my country. I think there is nothing to do with Afghani people, you know what i will write to Government saying that Pakistani people doesnt like us and you should move Afghani case to some where els, so Jania would be happy, ok. And its so rod saying that because of us your cases are taking so long, and i was so wrong saying to dose Afghan people who saying that it because Pakistani people who handling Afghani cases are taking so long to say that they are so wrong.

First of all i am Canadian born citizen, okay, i now how we live. Every day same stupid schedule - go to school, then to work come back home do homework and go to sleep. Then comes fun part weekend - go to movies with friend, go out, shopping, do crazy things. I know all this.
You know that your broken foot(i hop it will get well soon) is for a month or couple weeks. But pregnancy is for 9 months. And I go to University every day to study and after that to work to sport myself. You know that in first 3 months you will get exhausted so fast because your body is working to make baby( all those little hands. feet, and etc) And i am getting so exhausted that sometimes i will get home and i am just falling. And all day you have this stupid morning sickness that starts morning and goes all day long. And there is so many other little things your stomach hearts most of time, you want to cry for no reason, you want food that impossible to find, you go to bathroom like crazy, and etc. I think broken foot is better. I need him beside me to sport me physically and mentally.
Zohal Jaan, salam. Ma oom afghan astem. She didnt mean it like that. Just relax and please people lets just not argue in this forum.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
wes786 said:
Thats very weird, so its not for every one then I guess. I am a March AOR and my wife's meds expired Jan 2011 and we havn't heard anything as of yet so lets see what happens.
This removal of the applicants address thing was removed since last week for me. Its probably good news i hope or they might be fixing the site.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Missing You said:
Zohal Jaan, salam. Ma oom afghan astem. She didnt mean it like that. Just relax and please people lets just not argue in this forum.
Hi, what is your timeline? O dokhtar ziad fekermekuna az khud

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Well, my AOR is october 2010. Spouse et kuja ast Afghanistan ya Pakistan?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Zohal, your the one that needs to calm down. Its your first pregnancy however I have 2 kids, a job and a broken ankle. I know how it is being pregnant because I worked through both my pregnancies alone.
If you think life is easy for me then I would love to exchange with you.
I still think every country should have their own CHC office, which makes sense.
If Pakistans applications were going through Afghanistan I would have said the SAME.
Anyhow, I do not want to disclose more info here, I just came to the forum to share my timeline not debate.
I already have too much stress and dont wanna take on more than I can handle.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Jaania said:
Zohal, your the one that needs to calm down. Its your first pregnancy however I have 2 kids, a job and a broken ankle. I know how it is being pregnant because I worked through both my pregnancies alone.
If you think life is easy for me then I would love to exchange with you.
I still think every country should have their own CHC office, which makes sense.
If Pakistans applications were going through Afghanistan I would have said the SAME.
Anyhow, I do not want to disclose more info here, I just came to the forum to share my timeline not debate.
I already have too much stress and dont wanna take on more than I can handle.
Good, your opinion keep with you, here we come to help each other. I will definitely send them letter, I don't like ether to my husband to run every time to Pakistan, you know it's not safe place to be.

Missing You said:
Well, my AOR is october 2010. Spouse et kuja ast Afghanistan ya Pakistan?
My husband in Afghanistan, how about yours, long wait for you, i send my documents dec 2009 and my AOR is feb 2010, and they asked for my re-medical, i hop its last stage and he will be with me in couple months.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Safum said:
Thank you so much Saroo. I appreciate your prompt reply. I pray the removal of address means that they are working on our files and a good decision is or will be made soon. I will remember you in my prayers INSHALLAH. It's Friday, InshALLAH I will make a dua for you and the remaining people on this forum. I am sure most of you already know this, but on Friday's between the time of Asr and Magrib, there is an hour where all duas are accepted. So why not we all sit down and make a dua for everyone, NOT ONLY to get the PPR, but ALSO to have a successful and happy married life even after our spouses come to Canada. Of course getting the PPR is half the battle, keeping your marriage strong is the other half.
As a request to everyone, especially Zohal since you are pregnant MashALLAH, please make dua that we all live happily with our spouses.

Thank you
INSHALLAH everybody will get their PPR soon, we all will pray for each other.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Dont worry Zohal, I have already protested that.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
A word of advice Zohal, you should be careful in writing to us you never know that one of us can be working at ISB CHC.

Have a nice day.